SSC GD Constable 2023: With the purpose to recruit GD Constable in SSB, CISF, ITBP, BSF, SSF, CRPF, NIA, and Rifleman in Assam Rifles, the candidate has to go through a competitive examination called the SSC GD Constable Recruitment exam which will be conducted by SSC or Staff Selection Commission. Based on the performance of the candidate in PST/PET, Medical exam, and written test, the process of recruitment will take place. The first candidate has to appear in the written exam after that medical test will conduct which leads to the selection of GD Constable Posts. Given below is the comprehensive details of the examination:
Forces for Recruitment of Constables (General Duty):
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Secretariat Security Force (SSF)
Forces for Recruitment of Rifleman (General Duty)
- Assam Rifles
SSC GD Constable 2023 Notification:
- SSC GD Constable 2023 no notification released.
SSC GD 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||SSC GD Constable 2023|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Examination|
|Location||All Over India|
SSC GD Constable 2023 Exam Dates:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
In this section candidates can find below SSC GD 2023 Exam Dates:
|Availability of application forms||July 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||August 2023|
|Last Date for Online Payment||September 2023|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||September 2023|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):||September 2023|
|Admit Card||November 2023|
|SSC GD Constable Exam Date 2023||November 2023|
|Result Date||To be announced|
SSC GD Constable 2023 Application Form:
The SSC GD 2023 Notification will be released in July 2023 and those who are willing to apply can apply online. The Application form will be available in July 2023. Go to the official website of the exam conducting authority of conducting board. Before you fill the application form, it is crucial to go through the instructions mentioned in the form. Those who belong to Jammu & Kashmir, the North-Eastern States, and LWE affected parts can avail of the application form via online and offline modes.
Steps To Apply For SSC GD Constable 2023:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Visit the official website of SSC @ ssc.nic.in
- On the Home Page find the Latest News section.
- Then Click on SSC GD 2023 Notification.
- Read the entire notification carefully.
- After that, candidates need to register themselves on the official website.
- Candidates will be asked to enter all the details Adhar Number, Applicants Name, Fathers Name, Mother Name, Nationality, Gender, etc.,
- Then create a password or it will be created for them and shall be sent to the given E-mail ID or Phone number.
- Now login with respective login credentials to apply for the SSC GD Jobs 2023.
- Candidates must upload all the scanned documents to complete their registration process.
- Then Pay the Application Fee.
- Finally Submit your SSC GD Application Form 2023.
- Now all you need to do is to download and take a copy of the application form and Payment Receipt.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- The Application fee will be Rs.100.
- Candidates can submit the application fee via modes like credit card/debit card, Net banking/SBI challan.
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||Exempted|
|SSC Constable General Duty||22424||2847|
SSC GD 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Find below some steps SSC GD 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must have completed class X from some recognized board.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 and 23 years.
Relaxation Criteria for Age:
- Those who belong to Category will be given 5 years of age relaxation.
- Those who belong to OBC will be given an age relaxation of 3 years.
- Ex-Servicemen (after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age) will be given age relaxation of 3 years.
- Those who are residing in Jammu and Kashmir from 1stJan 1980 to 31st Dec. 1989 will be an age relaxation of 5 years.
- Unreserved / General also fetch age relaxation of 5 years.
- OBC category candidates will get an age relaxation of 8 years.
- SC / ST category candidates will get age relaxation of 10 years.
The exam pattern of SSC GD is divided into four stages:
- Computer-Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
SSC GD 2023 Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be commenced in online mode.
- The questions will appear in English & Hindi language.
- The question paper consisted of different sections such as General Knowledge, English, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- There will be 80 Multiple Choice Questions in the examination.
- 2 mark will be given for every correct answer and there will be a deduction of 0.50 marks for the correct answer.
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||40||60 Minutes
|B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||20||40|
|English/Hindi||English/Hindi||Elementary Mathematics||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
- The Admit Card will be provided in July from the official website.
- For the written test, the candidate will fetch the admit card in July.
- For the Medical test, a candidate will fetch the admit card in September.
- Admit card will have consisted of details such as Name, Date of Birth, and Registration Number, etc.
- Entry into the examination hall is possible only with the admit card.
- SSC GD 2023 Result can be acquired from the official website.
- The result of the written test can be acquired in August.
- The result for Medical Examination can be acquired in November.
- The candidate must attain a printout of the exam result for further reference.
SSC GD 2023 Cut Off:
The final SSC GD 2023 merit list will be prepared as per the category of the candidate. The minimum cut-off percentage marks for selection comprises General 35% and SC/ST/OBC 33%.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here