Uttarakhand PCS 2023: Uttarakhand Government has published the official notification for recruitment in Uttarakhand PCS 2023. PCS stands for Provincial Civil Service. PCS officers hold various posts at sub-divisional, district, divisional, and state levels from conducting revenue administration and maintenance of law and order. All the candidates who are interested in joining civil services can apply by filling the application form. Candidates will be appointed to various posts of bureaucracy such as PCS or PPS and many more posts as per the eligibility of the candidates. The candidates applying must have completed their graduation from any recognized institution and university. The selection of candidates in the examination will be based on the examination and interview process. Candidates can fill their choices according to the various post availability and their eligibility criteria as per UKPSC/UKPCS or PPS and many more posts. To get more details regarding Uttarakhand PCS like the application form, eligibility criteria, selection process, and important dates, etc. go through the article.
Uttarakhand PCS 2023 Notification:
- Uttarakhand PCS 2023 notification will release soon.
Uttarakhand PCS 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Exam
|Uttarakhand PCS 2023
|Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
|Level of the Exam
|Frequency of the Exam
|Once in a Year
|UKPSC upcoming vacancy 2023
|Mode of Application
|Mode of the Exam
Uttarakhand PCS Exam Date 2023:
|Official notification released
|Final Date to submit the Application form
|Admit Card Issue date
|To be notified
|Uttarakhand PCS Exam Date 2023
|To be notified
|Result date announced
|To be notified
Uttarakhand PCS 2023 Application Form:
The UKPSC 2023 Application form of Uttarakhand PCS 2023 will be available on the official website of the UK PSC. The interested candidates can apply for the examination from there only. The instruction to apply for the exam is given below.
- First, you have to log in to the official website.
- Read all the instructions and notifications provided on the official site.
- Click on the admission link “Apply online”.
- Then click on “New Registration”
- The candidate will have to fill in all the required details in the application forms such as name, date of birth, contact number, e-mail ID, temporary address, and permanent address.
- A user ID and password will be sent to candidates in the mobile numbers and e-mail inboxes.
- Login using the credentials and Fill in the rest of the details.
- Upload a picture and signature in the required format.
- Make the payment of the application fee online.
- At last, submit the application form after rechecking.
- keep a print of the application fee and form.
The Application process will end up as soon as you pay the Fee. It is the most important formality applicants are required to fulfill. SC/ST and Physically Handicapped Candidates need to pay Rs.86 as the amount for the Application fee. However, general category candidates will pay Rs.176 as an application fee.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
UKPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility:
- The candidates applying for the examination must be citizens of India.
- The applicant must have done Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The age of the applicant must be between 21 to 42 years as of 1 July 2023.
- The candidates who want to apply for the UKPSC Examination must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized University.
- For the post of District information officer / Feature writer, the applicant must have done Graduation with Hindi subject to be eligible to apply.
- For the post of Sahayak Nagar Niyojak, the applicant must have a post-graduation diploma in Town and architect planning or associate membership of the institute of planner / American institute of town/institute of town planner or institute of town planner India.
|Assistant Divisional Transport Officer
|Assistant Director (All Dept)
|District Supply Officer
|Sub Divisional Marketing Officer
|Block Development Officer
|assistant Labor commissioner
|Assistant Cane Commissioner
|Deputy Education Officer, Staff Officer
|District Tourism Development Officer
|Food processing officer
|Horticulture Development Officer
|Plant Protection Officer
|Mushroom Development Officer
|Transport tax officer
|Child Development Project Officer
Uttarakhand PCS 2023 Exam Pattern:
The recruitment process of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is divided into 3 stages as given below:
- Preliminary exam
- Main Exam
Preliminary Exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted Offline.
- Type of Questions: Objective Type questions will be asked.
- Subjects: General Studies and General Aptitude.
- Number of Questions: there will be a total of 250 questions (150 for General Studies and 100 for General Aptitude)
- Total Marks: 300
- Duration of Exam: 4 Hours
The next stage after the preliminary exam is the main exam. The candidate who successfully qualifies for the preliminary examination will be eligible to give the main examination.
- The main exam will be a descriptive written exam
- The exam will consist of seven Question papers on different subjects.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 Hours
- The total marks in the Main exam will be 1500.
The next stage after the main exam is the mains exam. The final selection of the candidate will be only after a qualifying interview. The interview will be of 200 marks.
Syllabus of question paper General Studies Paper I Pre exam:
Indian History, Culture, and National Movement Indian and World Geography Indian Polity Economic and Social development General Science and Technology Current events of State, National and International Importance
Syllabus of question paper General Aptitude Paper-II Pre Exam:
Aptitude, Communication, and Interpersonal Skills, Logical and Analytical ability Logic, Decision, General mental Ability, Numerical identification, Statistics Analysis- English comprehension, Hindi comprehension,
- Admit Card will be released online on the official site.
- The candidate who has submitted the application form can download their admit card online.
- All the candidates must carry Admit Card along with them.
- The admit card will be available on the official portal of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
- Candidates without Admit card won’t be able to appear on the question paper.
- The result of each stage of the examination will be released separately. UK PCS 2023 result will be declared on the official site only.
- The result can be checked by entering the registration ID and password.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here