|Application Form||Exam Dates||Eligibility||Pattern|
AILET 2022: All India Law Entrance Test conducted by the National Law University (NLU), Delhi. Eligible candidates aspiring to make a career in law must appear for the AILET. The courses are available at this deemed university span, BA LLB (Hons), Ph.D., and LLM. A total of 83 seats is available for the BA LLB program. The number of seats for Ph.D. and LLM is 10 and 50 respectively.
A student who aspires to study Law program as a mainstream career option will have to join at the basic level of BA LLB, which is a five-year course program. There are 70 to 83 seats available for Indian national students. The AILET 2022-23 Cut-Off marks for different caste categories vary considerably. For the general category candidate in the year 2022, the cutoff mark was 105 out of 150. This cutoff value varies each year and is set by the NLU.
AILET 2022 Notification:
- AILET 2022 Application Form will be released on May 2022.
AILET 2022 Overview:
|Name of Exam||AILET 2022|
|Full-Form||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Courses Offered||Law Courses|
|Types of Exam||UG & PG Level|
|Conduct By||NLU – (National Law University)|
|Mode of Application form||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Category||Law Entrance Exam|
|Helpline Number||011- 28034995, 28034993|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
AILET Exam Date 2022:
Here we are giving them information about the AILET 2022 Exam Date. Any official notification release, After that we will update here soon.
|AILET 2022 Notification date release||January 2022|
|Start to submit an online application form||January 2022|
|Closing date of application form Submit||May 2022|
|Date of availability of admit card||June 2022|
|AILET 2022 Exam Date||June 2022|
|BA.LL.B (Hons.) Result Declaration||To be announced later|
|Admission letter (1st list) issue date||To be announced later|
|deposit fee (1st list) Last date||To be announced later|
|Date of spot counseling for vacant seats||To be announced later|
|Counseling fee submit the Last date||To be announced later|
|Admission Date Close||To be announced later|
|Interview of selected candidates||To be announced later|
|LL.M. Result declaration date||To be announced later|
|Ph.D. Result Date Declare||To be announced later|
AILET 2022 Application Form:
Application forms for the examination are available from January 2022. The examination is conducted in August and application forms must submit by the last date mentioned during July. The application forms in PDF format, are available online for the candidate to download.
The candidate is advised to keep all the necessary documents like mark sheets for 10th and 10+2 or equivalent, certificates for caste, disability, etc if applicable, and its image copies (each 150 KB in size) ready when filling the application form online.
A candidate is required to fill in appropriate details while registering with the website. He/She is then required to log with communicated credentials to fill the application form and submit it. He/She is then required to log with communicated credentials to fill the application form and submit it.
Steps To Submit AILET 2022 Application Form:
- Visit the official page of National Law University, Delhi @ www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- Then click on ‘New Registration’.
- After the new registration filling up your details like name, phone number, email id, etc.
- Then fill up all the details of the AILET 2022 Registration Form.
- Check all the details and click on the submit button.
- Choose the course you want to apply for and click on the apply button.
- You have to fill in the mandatory details in the application form.
- Next, click on save and continue.
- After, that you have to click on the payment process.
- After the completion of the payment, mode click on the download application.
- At last click on download the application form for future use.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The Application Fee will be different for all categories:
|ST/ SC/ PWD||Rs. 1050/-|
|SC/ ST (BPL)||Exempted from paying a fee|
|Kashmiri migrant/ Foreign Nationals||Rs. 3050/-|
AILET 2022 Application Form: Click here
AILET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The Eligibility Criteria for a candidate applying for BA LLB Hons, LLM Course & Ph.D.is given below:
For B.A LLB
- candidates must have ccompletedtheir 10th Standard and Intermediate from the recognized college or university.
- There will be no age limit to apply for this exam.
- Candidate must secure 50% of marks in the AILET Examination.
For LLM Course
- The candidate who must have completed their LLB or the course that is equivalent to LLB can now apply for this AILET Exam.
- The Candidate should be graduated from a recognized college or university.
- General Candidates have to secure 55% of marks & BC/ SC/ ST can secure 50% of marks in the AILET Exam.
- Candidates who are pursuing the final year of their graduation can also apply for this Entrance Test.
- Candidates who have secured a Master’s degree from the recognized college or university are eligible to apply for this examination.
- General Categories should secure 55% of marks while Reserved categories can score 50% of marks in the AILET Exam.
AILET 2022 Exam Pattern:
- The duration of the Exam will be 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- +1 will be given for every correct answer.
- -0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For B.A LLB:
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science, History, Geography, Economics, Civics)||35||35|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||10||10|
|Total||150 Marks||150 Questions|
For LLM Course:
|Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Law of Contract, Jurisprudence, Law of Tort and International Law, etc||150 MCQ’s||150 Marks||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Subjects||Questions &||Marks||Time Duration|
|Research Methodology – 50% Questions||100 Multiple Choice Questions||100 Marks||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Law of Contract, Jurisprudence, Law of Tort, Corporate Law and International Law, etc – 50% Questions|
AILET 2022 Syllabus:
The AILET 2022 Syllabus is given below for different course:
AILET BA LLB Syllabus – Subject Wise
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Penal Code
- Contract Act of India
- Family Law
- Law of Torts
- Legal fundamentals and terms
- Legal Maxims
- Important Landmarks, Supreme Court Judgements
- Basic General Knowledge
- General Science
- Indian Politics
- World Geography
- Indian Geography
- Honors and Awards
- Indian Culture
- World Organisations
- Indian History
- Famous Personalities
- Indian Economy
- Famous Places in India
- Books and Authors
- Days and Years
- Spotting Errors
- Ordering of Words
- Sentence Improvement
- Ordering of Sentences
- Closet Test
- One Word Substitutes
- Change of Voice
- Verbal Analogies
- Selecting Words
- Sentence Formation
- Sentence Correction
- Completing Statements
- Paragraph Formation
- Idioms and Phrases
- Change of Speech
- Number Series
- Verbal Classification
- Matching Definitions
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Games
- Statement and Assumption
- Statement and Conclusion
- Cause and Effect
- Logical Deduction
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Essential Part
- Artificial Language
- Making Judgments
- Logical Problems
- Analyzing Arguments
- Course of Action
- Theme Detection
- Statement and Argument
- Coordinate Geometry
- Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry
- Theory of Calculus
- Application of Calculus
- Permutation and combination
- Statistics and Probability
AILET LLM Syllabus – Subject Wise
- Law of Contracts
- Family Law
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Law of Torts
- Criminal Law
- Property Law
- Constitutional Law
- Legal Theory
AILET Ph.D. Syllabus – Subject Wise
- Statement of problem and background information on the subject
- Research questions, hypothesis, and methodology
- Research design
AILET 2022 Exam Centers:
The AILET Exam centers are Amritsar, Bhopal, Guwahati, Chennai, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Mumbai, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Cuttack, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Jammu, Nagpur, Bangalore, Cochin, Raipur, Patna, and Varanasi.
AILET 2022 Admit Card:
The admit cards will be released 1 week before the Exam. The candidate is required to log into his/her account and download and print the admit card. Do not forget to carry Admit Card to the examination center.
Steps To Download AILET Admit Card 2022 Online:
- Visit the official page of National Law University, Delhi @ www.nludelhi.ac.in
- Search for AILET Admit Card 2022.
- Next, click on the link as soon as you find it.
- Then enter login details.
- After that the admit card displayed on the screen.
- Check it properly.
- Then Download & print the Admit Card for future use.
AILET Result 2022:
The exam result will be announced on the official website. The result of different courses will be released on different dates. BA. LL.B. result will be announced in August 2022 and Ph.D. & LL.M will be released in July month. Applicants will obtain admission on the basis of scored acquired in the entrance exam.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here