AMU B.Ed Admissions 2023 will start in the month of April 2023. The entrance test will be commenced in the month of June or July. Before you apply for the test, candidates must have brief knowledge about AMU or Aligarh Muslim University. The AMU B.Ed Entrance Examination is conducted by the officials of Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh. This exam is conducted to offer admissions to the candidates into B.Ed courses. It is a State Level exam. The university also proffers admission in several undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma & doctoral level courses. The university came into being in the year 1920 for providing quality education to students from various parts of the nation and from other countries. However, AMU B.Ed Admission 2023 aims at providing admission to a teaching career. In this article, candidates can get the details about AMU B.Ed 2023 Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
AMU B.Ed Admission 2023 Notification:
- Aligarh Muslim University no notification released.
Aligarh Muslim University B.Ed Admission 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||AMU B.ED Entrance Exam 2023|
|Full-Form||Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Bachelor in Education|
|Conducted By||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Purpose of the Exam||To provide admissions into 2 Years (4 Semesters) Bachelors in Education (B.Ed) Courses at AMU|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
AMU B.Ed Entrance Exam Date 2023:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|AMU B.Ed Application Form start to submit||To Be Announced|
|End to submit the application form||To Be Announced|
|Admit card available||To Be Announced|
|AMU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023|
|Result Date||To Be Announced|
|Counselling||To Be Announced|
AMU B.Ed Admission 2023 Application Form:
- There will be the release of the application form through the official website of the University. Register and fill up the AMU B.Ed Application Form 2023 will be in the month of April 2023.
The steps are as follows:
- Fill the personal details such as username, Email ID, Password and Name.
- After registration, the applicant will fill the AMU B.Ed application form by filling in details such as academic qualification from class 10, communication address and other info carefully.
- Upload the required images. Upload the scanned images of the passport size signature, photograph, and left-hand thumb impression. The size of the scanned images should be 40 KB.
Important to Note: Keep ten copies of the uploaded photograph as they are needed during the admission procedure.
- Fill in the special categories. Please check the different special categories in the Table below. Special category code:
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- Backward Class
- Children of University Employee CE
- The Children of alumni CA
- Children of Central Govt. An employee recently posted to Aligarh CG
- Belonging to Distant state/U.T. DS
- Physically Challenged PH
- NCC Cadet NC
- Outstanding Sportsperson SM
- Outstanding debater and talent category DR
- Children of Armed Forces who died in combat CF
Important to NOTE: Admission through special categories will be possible only on the valid documentary proof. Select “NO” if you don’t belong to any special category.
- Make a payment of the application fee via online mode by using Credit Card / Internet Banking / Debit Card. The application fee will be Rs. 450 and this is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Fill in the “declare” option and submit the application form. The filled application form in PDF format will be generated on the screen. Download and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Application Form Correction:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Once the AMU B.Ed Admission 2023 application form is filled and submitted, the candidate cannot make any changes. However, if there is a need for making alterations, then create a new user login and fill the form again. Also, pay for the processing charges as usual.
Seat Intake: Course Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
Admissions will be available at the following study locations.
- AMU, Aligarh, Centre Code – BEDA
- AMU centre, Mallapuram Centre Code – BEDK
- Centre AMU, Murshidabad Centre Code – BEDW
- AMU Centre, Kishanganj Centre Code – BEDB
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Candidate must have acquired at least 50% marks in B.A. / B.Sc. / B. Com. / B.Tech. in aggregate and in the subject concerned and/or in the Master’s Degree in Science / Social Sciences / Humanities.
- Graduation in Engineering & Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with at least 55% marks.
Important to NOTE: Candidates must have studied two school subjects at the level of graduation or equivalent recognized from Madarsa education level as main or subsidiary subjects.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate should be 27 years as of 1st July 2023
The question paper will be 100 marks consisting of 100 questions. Details are as follows:
- The reasoning for 25 marks
- General English for 25 marks
- Teaching aptitude for 25 marks
- Current educational Affairs for 25 marks
AMU B.Ed Admit Card:
- Carry admit card to appear in the Admission test provided at the official website amucontrollerexams.com
- There will be no proviso of sending admit card via post.
- Paste recent passport size colored photograph in the space given on the in the Admit Card (same as affixed on Application Form).
- Bring an extra photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet during the time of the admission test.
Details About Test Centres:
The Test center where AMU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 will commence will be announced by the University during the release of the official notification. Candidates will be given the test centers according to the preferred candidate made out of the given options.
The answer key for AMU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 will be provided on the official website of AMU University. This will help candidates in evaluating their performance in the AMU B.Ed 2023 entrance exam.
AMU B.Ed Result:
- Collect the result from the official website amucontrollerexams.com. Please check the website frequently to collect the exam result.
- The University may at times declare ‘Chance Memo (Waiting) List ’ in addition to the list of the selected candidates.
AMU B.Ed Admission Process:
Reach on the fixed date/time at the venue without fail.
Carry original Marksheets/Certificates, statement of marks of the qualifying exam with the requisite % of marks during the time of reporting for admission.
Submit Original Migration and Character Certificates from the Head of the Institute or University last attended during the time of admission.
Documents Needed During the Time of Admission:
- Certificates (if Special Categories claimed in the Application Form)
- High School Certificate or the equivalent in support of the date of birth.
- 10 (2.5 x 3.0 cms) recent front-facing coloured photographs (in white background).
- Undertaking before the Vice-Chancellor, AMU, Aligarh on plain paper regarding mandatory 75% Attendance in each Subject / Course / Paper.
- Leave Sanction / Relieving Order from the employer during the duration of the course, (if employed)
- Name Removal Certificate from the rolls of the concerned Faculty / College / Institution (if already enrolled to any full-time course of study in any institution) (if needed)
- Two Oath Commissioner’s Affidavits on plain paper – one on your behalf and the other on behalf of your parents/guardian regarding not to involve in ragging.
- 2 Self-addressed envelopes with postage stamps worth Rs. 22/- each (to be submitted in the Office of the Provost of Hall of Residence / NRSC allotted).
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here