HNBGU B.Ed 2023: HNBGU refers to Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University Srinagar (Pauri Garhwal). HNBGU conducts an entrance test for admission in its B.Ed course every year. It is a state-level Examination. Through this entrance exam the candidates who have done a Bachelor’s or master’s degree program from a recognized university and wish to get admission into the HNBGU for Bachelor of Education or B.Ed. the program can seek admission. B.Ed is a two years degree program that is mandatory for those candidates who want to make their career in the teaching field. Admission to the candidates will strictly be granted based on marks secured by the candidates in the HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023.
Interested candidates need to apply to give Uttarakhand B.Ed Admission 2023 by filling the online application form. Admission will be provided in all the three associated colleges of HNBGU which are Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal, and Tehri campus. Candidates can seek more information regarding the eligibility criteria, Exam Patterns & Important Dates, Admit Card, etc.
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Notification:
- HNBGU B.Ed 2023 no notification released right now.
Uttarakhand B.Ed Exam 2023 Highlight:
|Name of University:||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU)|
|Examination Name:||HNBGU B.Ed. 2023|
|Mode of Applying:||Only Online|
|Location:||Srinagar (Pauri Garhwal) Uttarakhand, India.|
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Online Application date starts for HNBGU B.Ed:||September 2023|
|Last date to Submit Application Form (Extended)||November 2023|
|Submit Application Form with Late Fee – Rs. 200||—|
|Submit Application Form with Late Fee – Rs. 500||—|
|Submit Application Form with Late Fee – Rs. 1000||—|
|Merit Result Announced||—|
|1st Round Counseling||To be announced later|
|2nd Round Counseling||To be announced later|
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Application Form:
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Application Form has been released on September 2023. This year Candidates will get admission based on merit. The candidates can fill the application form for the HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 through online mode. The application form will be made available on the official website of the HNBGU www.hnbgu.ac.in. the guidelines to fill the application form are mentioned below:
- Visit the official site of HNBGU. – www.hnbgu.ac.in.
- Read the official prospectus of the B.Ed. 2023 available on the official site.
- After that candidates can apply and fill the application forms by the online method.
- Fill all the necessary details asked in the HNBGU B.Ed Application Form 2023.
- Upload the documents like photograph and signature.
- Later than candidate needs to make an online payment of the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a print copy of the fee receipt along with a duly filled application form.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- The candidates of the general/OBC category are required to pay Rs.200/- as Uttarakhand B.Ed Admission 2023 application fee.
- The candidates of SC and ST or any reserved category need to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee.
- The payment of application fee can be done through online mode by using their Debit card or credit card and can use the net banking system.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
HNBGU 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- No age criteria for the B.Ed. programs have been declared by the authority yet.
- Candidate must have done a bachelor’s or master’s degree program from an authorized University that is required to apply. This qualification should be passed with any Stream like Science, Arts, Management, and Commerce along.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks (GEN and OBC students) and 45% for the reserved category.
- The candidates pursuing the last year or semester UG/PG/ other equivalent programs are also eligible to apply.
- There will be two papers in the entrance test.
- Objective types of questions will be asked in the Exam.
- The candidates will be given 3 hours for each paper.
- Both papers will be of 200 Marks as given below.
|Sections||Topics||No. of questions||Marks|
|Section I||General Knowledge||100||100|
|Hindi Language/ English Language||100||100|
|Section II||General Intelligence||100||100|
|Aptitude Test (Arts/ Commerce/ Science)||100||100|
HNBGU B.Ed Syllabus:
- General Knowledge: Indian History, Geographical Characteristics, Indian Culture, Scientific Facts, Political Science, Technological Instrument, Current Affairs, Social Issues, Games, etc.
- Hindi Language
- Or English Language And General Knowledge.
- General Intelligence And Aptitude Test – Art: Art Section On Basis Of History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, etc.
- Intelligence And Aptitude Test -Science: Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Botany, Zoology, etc.
- General Intelligence And Aptitude Test -Commerce
HNBGU B.Ed Admit Card:
The university will release the Admit card before 1 week of the Exam. The Admit Card will be released by online mode only through the official website of the university. Admit card is a very necessary document. It consists of the details of candidates like name, date of birth, examination venue. The candidate needs to carry the admit card to the examination venue along with two colored photos and ID proof. The candidate needs to reach the examination venue on time. Any candidates reaching late will not allow attending the examination.
The HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Result 2023 will be announced by online mode. The candidates can check their marks of the B.Ed. entrance test from the official site of the University. The result would be available on the official site as a PDF link. The candidates can download it from the official site. After that, a merit list of the shortlisted candidates will be prepared by the authority along with the result.
Candidates qualifying for the exam by securing good marks will be invited to attend the counseling process, after the announcement of the result. The counselor team would be made a merit list in favor of the counseling procedure. The candidates shortlisted will be invited via the HNBGU authority by an email SMS or counseling letter.
The candidates should be present at the counseling campus on the date which is specified by the authority for the counseling program. candidates need to carry their documents as well as counseling letter, entrance result card, and Admit Card because with the unavailability of the original certificate individuals cannot be accomplished the counseling verification round.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here