MP ITI Admission 2023: The Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh is the exam conducting authority that aims at organizing MP ITI admission every year with the aim to provide admission into various ITI courses. Some of the known ITI trades are Turner, Draftsman (Mechanical/ Civil), Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Electroplating, COPA, etc. Those who are willing to apply in the examination are required to go through the below-mentioned details for ease:
List of Courses Offered by MP ITI Admission 2023:
- Instrument Mechanic
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Draftsman Mechanic
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Electronics Mechanic
- Tools & Die Maker
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
MP ITI 2023 Exam Date:
|Online registration will start||May 2023|
|Deadline for registration||June 2023|
|Merit list announce||June 2023|
|Submission of objections (if any)||June 2023|
|Final merit list announced||August 2023|
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
- Candidates must have passed class 12 from some recognized board.
- The minimum age limit to apply will be 14 years.
- Those who are applying in the qualifying examination can apply.
MP ITI Admission 2023 Application Form:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
If you are willing to apply for MP ITI 2023 then first fill the application form. Collect applications from the official website. Fill all the details asked in the form carefully. Steps to apply are as follows:
- First, go to the official website and click Madhya Pradesh ITI Counselling.
- You will find a new registration page.
- Go through all the instructions mentioned and then fill the registration form.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the format given.
- Submit all the details by clicking the “Submit” button
- After this, re-login to choice filling
- Choose the options from the list provided and submit the application form.
- Press “Save data” to save the details.
- Then click on “Proceed to Payment” to lock the choices
- Make sure to make payment of mandatory fees and take the receipt.
- Collect the allotment letter.
Application Fee Details:
- Candidates belonging to the General and OBC categories are required to make payment of Rs.250/- Those who belong to For SC/ST category will pay Rs.150.
- Make payment via various modes such as debit card, credit card & net banking payment gateways.
Points That Are Important to Note:
- Fill and submit the application form prior to the last date of submission.
- Those who have enrolled in ITI and are willing to make a shift to the allocated trade into a business can select the upgrade option. However, in this case, the allocated course will be canceled, and engaged trade will remain in the event of high priority will not allocate.
- Those who had formerly allotted the course but failed to join ITI, they can also opt for upgradation and take admission in higher priority trade. In such a scenario seat allotment will lead to the cancellation in the previous allotted course, but in the event of high priority course not being provided, the previously given course will be in. In such scenarios, a candidate who had provided with the trade in the first or second stage failed to join their trade allocated for the up-gradation will be canceled.
- If you fail to fill the new option then the candidate will not move into the admission process. Filling the new choice will be canceled the previously given business and admission and the candidate’s new Choice Filling will be in use.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The exam conducting authority will release the merit list after collecting the application form. All those who are eligible and able to submit the MP ITI Application Form on time can check their respective names in the merit list. The merit list will be provided by officials based on the scores attained an entry-level qualification. Those who have their names on the merit list will be appearing for counselling process.
Authority will announce the MP ITI Result in the month of the second week of July. Candidates can check the result through online mode. The authority will publish the result on the official website of Madhya Pradesh ITI.