AOC Recruitment 2023: Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) has invited application forms for recruiting for several posts, such as material assistant, fireman, and tradesman mate. All eligible applicants need to fill out the application form on time. Interested applicants need to apply for the posts before the deadline and fulfill the recruitment process. Here are the details about the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) Recruitment 2023 application process, eligibility criteria, etc.
AOC Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2023 has released the application form for tradesman mates and fireman.
AOC Recruitment 2023-Highlights:
Check the essential details about Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) Recruitment 2023:
|Exam Name||Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Tradesman Mate & Fireman|
|No. of Vacancy||1793 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
AOC Recruitment 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Release Date||6th February 2023|
|Last date to apply||26th February 2023|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Results||To be announced|
Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2023 Process to Apply:
Check the steps to apply for Army Ordnance Corps (AOC):
- Visit the official website of Army Ordinance Corps Recruitment at www.aocrecruitment.gov.in.
- Now, applicants need to register online using OTP based mobile and email methods; only online applications will be accepted.
- The online application consisted of important details.
Upload the scanned copies of the following documents:
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport only of size 50 KB each).
- Current passport-size photo
- Certificate of Class X, graduation from some recognized board/university, and any other relevant documents, in accordance with the official website (in 200 KB-sized PDF format).
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the crucial documents as well
- Once the application form is filled, submit it and take a print of the same for further reference.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
|Category||Tradesman Mate||Fireman||No. of Post|
AOC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2023 eligibility conditions to apply for the various posts:
- Fireman: Candidate must have completed class X or equivalent from some recognized board/University.
- Tradesman Mate: Aspirant must have done X/Matriculation or equivalent from some recognized board/University.
Place of Posting:
The posting areas for different posts are mentioned below:
- Central West Region: MP, UP, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan
- Central East Region: Sikkim, Jharkhand, West Bengal
- Eastern Region: Assam, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh
- Northern Region: Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh
- South West Region: Rajasthan, Gujarat
- Southern Region: Maharashtra, Telangana, Tamilnadu
- Western Region: Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana
The list of examination center for various posts via the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) is mentioned below:
|Borjhar (Guwahati)||Misamari||Narangi (Guwahati)||Rangapahar (Dimapur)||Delhi Cantt Delhi|
|Ahmedabad Gujarat||Bhuj||Ambala||Hissar||Alhilal (Mandi)|
|Jabalpur||Saugor||Mumbai (Kandivali)||Pulgaon (Wardha)||Pune (Kirkee/Dehu Road/Talegaon Dabhade)|
|Kandrori (Pathankot)||Pathankot||Patiala||Suranussi (Jalandhar)||Unchi Bassi (Hoshiarpur)|
|Kota||Lal Garh Jattan||Nasirabad||Sri Ganga Nagar||Avadi (Chennai)|
|Alipore (Kolkata)||Panagarh||Sevoke Road|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following:
- Physical/Practical/Skill tests
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Here is the examination pattern to apply for the various posts:
- The paper will consist of the objective type-multiple choice questions.
- The questions will be in two languages such as English and Hindi.
- The exam Duration will be 02 Hours.
- There will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for every correct answer in the written test.
- The written test will consist of an Objective Type Paper.
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
About PET/PST/Skill Test:
PET for Tradesman Mate:
- Male Candidates need to run for 1.5 Km in 6 minutes and Carry a weight 50 Kg to a distance of 200 Mtr in 100 seconds.
- Female Candidates: Applicant must run 1.5 Km in 8 Minutes 26 Sec and Carry a weight 50 Kg to a distance of 200 Mtr in 3 minutes 45 seconds.
- Junior Office Assistant (JOA) – Candidate must have English Typing @35 w.p.m. on a computer OR Hindi typing @30 w.p.m. on a computer.
- Stenographer: Aspirant must complete 80 wpm in 10 minutes.
Physical Measurements for Fireman:
- Height without shoes – 165 Cm. (Relaxation of 2.5 cms for ST category applicants).
- Chest: 81.5 cms to 86 cms.
- Weight: Minimum 50 Kg.
Physical Efficiency Test for Fireman:
Male applicants need to run for 6 minutes and female applicants need to run for 08 Min 26 Sec.
Here is the syllabus information:
- General Intelligence: General Intelligence covers questions based on analogies and differences, space visualization, problem-solving analysis, judgment, decision-making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship, concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, etc.
- English Language: It covers the topics on English Language and its correct usage, vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. The writing ability of the person will also be tested.
- Numerical Aptitude: Paper will be consisted of questions on Number systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and Fractions and the relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- General Awareness: General Awareness covers the questions based on current events, everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects. It also includes questions on India and its neighboring countries, especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, economics, Scene, and General polity including the Indian Constitution and Scientific Research, etc.
Check the salary given to the following posts:
- Tradesman Mate: Level 1: Rs.18000/- to Rs. 56900/-
- Fireman: Level 2: Rs.19900/- to Rs. 63200/-
The admit card or hall ticket for AOC Recruitment will release 15 days prior to the day of the examination from the official website. The admit card will be consisted of the details of the applicant and exam details. Make sure to take the print of the admit card and carry it to the exam center.
FAQs: AOC Recruitment:
Question: What is the last date to apply for Indian Army AOC Recruitment 2022?
Answer: Interested persons can apply for Indian Army AOC Recruitment in November month.
Question: What is the salary of Indian Army AOC Group C Civilians?
Answer: The salary of Army AOC Group C Civilians for the post of Material Assistant is Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200.
Question: What is the full form is AOC?
Answer: The full form of AOC is Army Ordnance Corps.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here