Assam SLET 2022: Assam State Level Eligibility Test (Assam SLET) will be organized by the SLET commission for the recruitment for the post of Assistant professor and lectureship. This is a pen and paper-based test and to appear for this test, the candidate will have to clear the eligibility test. By clearing this test, the candidates will be able to apply for the post of lecturer in the North-Eastern regions that would include Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Tripura, and Sikkim colleges and the institutes. In this article, candidates can check the details about Assam SLET 2022 Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, etc.
SLET Assam 2022 Notification:
- 28th December 2021: The last date to apply for Assam SLET 2022 Application Form is 28th December 2021.
- 16th November 2021: The SLET 2022 Application form has been released on 11th November 2021.
- 10th November 2021: Assam SLET 2022 Notification has been released on 9th November 2021.
Assam SLET 2022: Highlights
|Name of exam||Assam State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) 2022|
|Type of exam||State-level eligibility test for Asst. Professor|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Notification Release Date||9th November 2021|
|Last Date||28th December 2021|
|SLET 2022 Exam Date||22nd February 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||State Level Eligibility Test|
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
Assam SLET 2022 Exam Date:
|Notification Release Date||9th November 2021|
|Date of availability of online application form||11th November 2021|
|Last date to submit the online application form||28th December 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||31st December 2021|
|Issue of admit card for eligibility test||February 2022|
|SLET exam 2022||22nd February 2022|
|Declaration of result||To be announced later|
SLET Exam 2022 Application Form:
You will be able to check the application form on the official website of the SLET Commission, Assam. Candidates will have to read the following points to ensure that they do not make any mistake in filling up the application form:
- The candidate will have to apply online on the official website and will also have to make the fee payment online.
- After filling up the form, the candidate will have to upload the scanned copy of the signature, the photographs, and also other documents including the category certificate and the PWD certificate if applicable.
- The candidates will have to keep checking the status of the application form and find out if the form is under scrutiny or defective or accepted or rejected with a proper reason.
In order to fill up the application form, you will have to follow the steps given below:
- The candidate will have to first visit the official website of the authorized body.
- There is an option that says, Register for the exam. You will have to click on it.
- On clicking this, the candidates will be directed to a new page.
- Here the candidate will have to fill in the important details like the name, mobile number, and valid email id.
- After that, you will have to click on the Submit option.
- Once the registration is completed, there will be a registration ID and a password will be generated. and will then be sent to the candidates via email and SMS.
- The candidate must keep the registration id safe as it will be required when moving on to the next step.
While filling up the application form, the candidate will have to upload the following documents in the prescribed format:
- Scanned image of the passport size colored photograph.
- Scanned copy of the signature.
- Self-attested M.A/M.SC./M.Com certificate along with the mark sheet.
- Attested copy of the SC/ST/OBC along with a non-creamy layer certificate or PWD certificate if required.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The mode of payment for the application fee for the test is offline. You will have to make payment with a challan. This application fee will have to be submitted a day after filling up the application form. For the fee payment, the candidate will have to go to the SBI bank along with the challan for paying the fees.
|Name of Centres||Centre Code|
|Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Arunachal||06|
|Sikkim (Nar Bahadur Bhandari Degree College)||08|
- The candidates will have to qualify for the PG from a well-known university.
- They should have a Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks.
- The candidates who are studying in the last year of the post-graduation examination are also eligible to apply for this test.
- The candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD category will have to get a minimum of 50%.
- The candidates who are in the final year will also be eligible for the PG certificate.
- The candidates should have completed at least 2 years of post-graduation on the day the SLET examination result will be declared.
- There are no age criteria to apply for this examination.
- The total marks will be 100.
- There will be a total of 50 questions out of which the candidate will have to answer 50 questions.
- The duration of this examination will be 1 hour.
- If the candidate attempts more than 50 questions then the first 50 questions will be evaluated.
- The question paper will have topics on teaching aptitude and reasoning.
- The candidate will have to attend a total of 200 marks and there will be a total of 100 questions.
- The duration will be for 2 hours.
- Each of the questions will have 2 marks.
SLET Syllabus 2022:
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Political Science
The admit card will only be issued to those candidates who will have submitted the application form within the deadline.
- The admit card is only available online.
- The candidates can visit the official website and download the admit card.
- The admit card will not be sent to the candidates either via post or any other mode.
- To get a duplicate admit card, you will have to pay Rs. 100/-.
The answer key contains all the correct answers to the questions that have been asked in the Assam SLET. This will only be available online on the official website. This is significant for all those candidates who took this test as it helps them to match their answers. Moreover, the candidates are also able to calculate an estimate of their marks in the SLET examination. The candidates can also challenge the answer key. The students should calculate the marks as per the marking scheme. This will help them to get an exact idea about the marks that he/she will be getting. Once the process of objections is completed only then the results will be announced.
The candidates will be able to check their answers by visiting the official website. Only 6% of the candidates who have appeared for the examination are declared to be qualified. The candidates who have already qualified need to check their results. The candidates can also raise an objection to the results.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here