BCECE LE 2022: BCECE conducts the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Board for admission to the lateral entry, that is admission to the second year of the Engineering, Pharmacy, and paramedical degree. This is a State Level examination that is held offline. The application form is released on the official website and if you want, you can fill up the application form through the direct link as well. The candidates are selected based on merit.
BCECE LE 2022 Notification:
- 30th June 2022: The last date to apply for BCECE LE 2022 Application form is 30th June 2022.
- 24th June 2022: BCECE LE 2022 Application Form has been released on 6th June 2022.
BCECE LE 2022: Highlights
|Department Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board 2022|
|Exam Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry (BCECE LE)|
|Level of Examination||State Level Entrance Exam|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
BCECE LE 2022 Exam Date:
|Online Registration Start
||5th June 2022|
|Registration Last Date||30th June 2022|
|Payment through Challan last date||30th June 2022|
|Last date of payment (Online Mode)||1st July 2022|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|BCECE LE 2022 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
BCECE LE 2022 Application Form:
The application form is released online on the official website and the application process includes filling up the application form, registering online, uploading the documents, and the payment of the application fee.
There are steps that you will have to follow to fill up the application form:
- The candidate will first have to register themselves on the official website and here they will have to include the necessary details like mobile number, name, and other details. Once all the details are filled there will be an activation link that will be sent to your e-mail address. To activate the link, the candidate will have to click on it. The e-mail id will work as the user id.
- Once the account is activated by the candidate, you will have to sign in to the account and enter all the necessary details including the mother’s name, the father’s name, and the gender.
- In the third step, the candidate will have to upload all the necessary documents like the scanned copy of the images of the signature as well as the photograph. The size of the images cannot go beyond 100 KB and they should be in JPEG format.
- All the educational details including the percentage of the marks, the year of passing, and the qualifying examination will have to be entered.
- After all the important details have been included by the candidate, there will be a preview of the form that will come up in front of you. Candidates will have to check out all the necessary details and then proceed accordingly.
- In this step, the candidate will have to pay the application fee and then download the form. It is recommended that you take a print of the application form for future reference.
The candidate will have to fill out the application form and then make a payment of the application fee. The fee payment can be made either offline or online. To pay the fee offline, the candidate will first have to download the challan and then pay the fee by visiting the bank. The application fee for the candidates is Rs. 2200/-.
BCECE LE 2022 Application Form: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Correcting the BCECE LE Application Form:
The authorities will allow the candidates to correct their mistakes in the application form. If the candidate wants to edit the application form, then he or she will have to follow the steps given below:
- The candidate will have to first visit the official website.
- Then the candidate will have to click on the link, that says, “Application Correction”.
- Then the candidate will have to click on Sign in and then enter the user id and the password
- Make all the necessary changes
- Then submit the form
- In the last step, download the application form and take a print for references in the future.
To appear for the BCECE lateral Entry examination, the candidate must fill-up the eligibility criteria that have been designed by the authority.
- The candidate will have to complete a three-year Diploma in Engineering with 45% marks for UR and 40% marks for BC/EBC/SC/ST candidates
- To enroll for the course in Paramedical or Pharmacy, the candidate will have to complete a two-year diploma in the respective fields with a minimum of 35% marks in English from the Institute or University in Bihar.
- There is no limit to the Engineering courses.
- The candidate will have to be a citizen of India or the parents of the candidate will have to be a resident of Bihar or the parents will have to be working in Bihar or the parents have to be refugees residing in Bihar. If the parents are employees of the PSU of the Indian government or the Bihar State Government or are the central government employees positioned in Bihar, they can also apply for this course
- To apply for the paramedical course, the candidate will have to be a minimum of 18 years old and they should also have a diploma in Paramedical for 2 years.
- If the candidates are in the second year of their diploma in the Paramedical course, they can also apply for this degree.
- To appear for the pharmaceutical course, the candidate will also have to be 18 years old and will have to be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate will also have to pass a 2-year diploma in the paramedical course.
- The duration of this examination is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- The examination will have to be conducted in offline mode.
- There will be multiple-choice questions.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each correct answer and 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
The admit card will be released online and to download the admit card, the candidate will have to log in to the portal. It is important to understand that the admit card is a very important document and without it, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. To download the admit card, the candidate will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, the candidate will have to visit the official website.
- Then they have to click on the Admit Card link
- In the third step, the candidate will have to log in with the user name and the password
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the admit card and take a print.
The result will be released online and it will be published in the form of a merit list. This list will have the names of the candidates as per the marks that they have received in the entrance examination. If you are interested in downloading the admit card, you should follow the steps mentioned below:
- The candidate will have to first visit the official website
- Then the candidate will have to click on “Merit of BCECE (Lateral Entry) – 2020”.
- Then enter the roll number
- The rank or the merit list will be displayed on the screen
- Download the merit list and take a print.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here