CSSET 2022 stands for Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test by Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati is meant for selecting the eligible candidates for admission to the course. The entrance test is commenced for admission to Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) course in Sanskrit proffered by 3 deemed Sanskrit universities located in India such as Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (New Delhi), Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth (New Delhi), and Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (Tirupati). Via this entrance test, candidates will get opportunity to pursue teaching courses from these reputed Sanskrit Universities/Institutes. The entrance exam will be organized by these three universities on a rotation basis. Collect all the details about CSSET 2022 such as eligibility criteria, application form, application fee, admit card, etc.
- Candidate must have successfully completed age of 20 years as on 1st October 2022.
- Candidate must have acquired at least 50% marks in B.A with Sanskrit/ Shastri or Acharya/ MA (Sanskrit) from some recognized university in India.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD category must have acquired at least 45% at the graduation or PG level.
CSSET 2022 Application Process:
If you are an eligible applicant then apply for CSSET 2022 examination. Here are the details:
- First go to the official website of CSSET 2022Exam.
- Enter all the personal details such as- Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Email Id etc to avail the user ID and password for the application form.
- Re-Login into your account using user Id and password details.
- Open the application form and fill it with correct and accurate information.
- Upload the scanned images.
- Submit the application fee.
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Submit the application fee using online mode. Pay the application fee via various modes such as Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking mode. Candidates belonging to General/ Unreserved/ Other categories will submit ₹ 1500/- and OBC/ SC/ ST/ PwD categories will pay ₹ 1200/-
CSSET 2022 Exam Date:
|Released the application form||To be announced|
|End to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Dates||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
CSSET 2022 Overview:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Name of the examination: Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test
- Exam type: National level
- Conducted by: Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati
- Exam Conducted for: B.Ed Sanskrit Course
- Affiliated Colleges: Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (New Delhi), Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth (New Delhi), and Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (Tirupati).
- Mode of application: Online
- Exam mode: Online
- Official website: www.rsvpcet.in
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
CSSET 2022 Exam Pattern:
Those who are looking forward to apply for the examination must avail the information about exam pattern and syllabus. The prelims will be commenced through offline mode and consisted of Part A and Part B. Check the comprehensive information below:
Part A- (Objective Type Questions):
- Proficiency in the Sanskrit Language for 40 marks
- Sanskrit Literature for 40 marks
- Teaching Aptitude for 40 marks
- General Awareness for 40 marks
- Paper will be comprises of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The time duration for paper will be 2 hours.
Part B- (Subjective Type Questions):
- Knowledge of Sanskrit linguistic Components will be descriptive type consisted of 10 questions.
- Comprehension Test will be comprises of 20 questions
- Creative Writing will be comprises of 10 questions
- The medium of instruction for examination will be Sanskrit only.
- Section A– Proficiency in Sanskrit Language: Suffix, Prakriya, Compound, Voice, Treaty, Karaka & Upapada Vibhakhti.
- Section B– General Awareness: Indian Constitution States, Music Date, Indian & Western Historical Places, Environment, Important Days, Sanskrit Literature Language, Pain art Music, Human Rights, Science (Ancient), Contemporary Issues, Mathematical Reasoning, Human Rights, Human Relations, Indian Culture History, Drama Music, Population Capital, Literacy, Modern Awards, Sports, Literature & Science, Sanskrit Institutions on National Level, and Important World Conferences.
- Section C– Teaching Aptitude: Educational Principles, Role of Teachers, Educational Commissions, Objectives of Education, Teaching Profession, Classroom Management, Educational Psychology, Educational Problems, Qualities of Teacher, Discipline, Ancient Education, History of Education, Assignment, Teaching Objectives, Life-Value Education, and Sentence about Education.
- Section D– Sanskrit Literature: Puraṇa, Vaidika Vāṅmaya – Scope, Brāhmana, Āraṇyaka, Poets & Dramas, Upniṣad, Mahābhārat, Vedanta Darśana Philosophies, Prose and Champū, Composers, Rāmāyana, Modern Compositions, Vaidika Vāṅmaya, Epics.
Part B (Descriptive Type Paper)
- Proficiency in Sanskrit Language: Functional Grammar, Conversion of Lakāra, Selection of Viśiṣṭapada, Liṅga, Usage of Pronoun on the place of Noun, Adjective and Verb, Conversion of Voice, Selection of Nominative, Vāchya, Selection of Upmāna Upmeya, Selection of Avyayapada, Vachana, Answering after reading given Poetic metre, Answering after reading given paragraph, Writing of a Paragraph of approximately 50 words on a subject from the given options.
Following are the examination centers:
Those who have successfully submitted the application form will download the admit card few days prior the commencement of examination. To download the admit card, enter the application number and date of birth. For more precise info, check the steps given below:
- Go to the official website http://rsvpcet.in
- Click to Download Hall Tickets for Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed.) CSSET – 2022.
- You will be redirected to the Login window.
- Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- The hall ticket will appear on screen.
- Check the details and download the same.
Following are the details mentioned on admit card:
- Applicant’s name
- Roll number
- Test date, venue, and time
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
Candidates can check the examination result using official website. Those who pass the examination will be given the admission to the affiliated colleges.
The counseling round will be commenced in three rounds which will be commenced in the months of July and August. It is important for applicants to be available with all the documents asked for to appear for counseling.
Check the list of documents required for counseling:
- Attested copies of Mark Sheet of Class XII
- Admit Card CSSET 2022
- Qualifying exam degree/mark sheet
- Mark Sheet of Class XII
- Scorecard CSSET 2020
- Permanent Residence of Tripura Certificate or PRTC
- Category certificate (if applicable)
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here