KU PGCET 2022: KU PGCET stands for Kakatiya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test commenced every year by the Kakatiya University, Warangal to offer admission in Science, Commerce and Humanities postgraduate and postgraduate diploma courses. Through this examination, candidates will be given admission to the university and to its affiliated colleges. This examination is a state-level entrance exam commenced in the offline mode. To appear in the examination, candidates must have detailed information such as eligibility criteria, application form, application fee, admission process, etc.
It is a must for candidates to check the eligibility criteria mentioned below before applying for any of the intended courses:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must belong to the Telangana state and should satisfy the Local/Non-Local requirements as laid down in the Telangana State Education Institute.
- Candidates must have successfully completed graduation from some recognized university.
- Students belonging to the General category must have attained at least 50% aggregate in their graduation. Reserved category candidates must have attained at least 45% aggregate in the examination.
Course Wise Eligibility:
- MSc (Botany) Applicant must have successfully cleared degree examination with Botany from some recognized institution with at least 45% marks in the concerned subject and 40% for those belonging to SC/ST category
- PG Diploma in Sericulture: Applicant must have successfully cleared BSc (Zoology/ Botany/Chemistry) from a recognized institution with at least 45% marks in the concerned subject and 40% for SC/ST category applicants. Those who have done attained with the BSc (Agriculture) Degree recognized by Kakatiya University may also apply for the course.
- MSc (Chemistry) Applicant must have successfully cleared the degree examination with Chemistry from some recognised institution with at least 45% marks in the concerned subject and there will be 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST category applicants.
- MSc (Microbiology) candidate must have successfully cleared the degree exam in Science from some recognized institution with at least 45% marks in the concerned subject and 40% for SC/ST category applicants.
- MSc (Zoology) For this course, applicant must have successfully cleared the Degree examination with Zoology from some recognised institution with 45% marks for General category applicants and 40% for those belonging to SC/ST category.
- For MSc (Economics), candidate must have cleared Graduation from some recognized University/Institute in the relevant stream with minimum 40% marks
- MSc (Physics) Applicant must have successfully cleared B. Sc with Physics from some recognized institution with minimum 45% marks and 40% marks for SC/ST applicants.
To apply for MSc (Geology), the applicant must have successfully cleared B.Sc examination with Geology or any Science subjects from some recognized institution with at least 45% marks in the concerned subject and 40% for reserved category.
MSc (Bio-Chemistry) is possible to do if the candidate has cleared the BSc with Science from a recognised institution with 45% marks in the concerned subject and 40% for reserved category.
KU PGCET 2022 Exam Date:
|Release date of Notification||April|
|Online Application form submission||May|
|Application form submit without late fees||May|
|KU PGCET 2022 Exam Date||June|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
KU PGCET 2022 Highlights:
- Name of Exam: KUPGCET 2022
- Full-Form: Kakatiya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Exam (KUPGCET)
- Exam Conducting Body: Kakatiya University
- Exam Mode: Offline Mode
- Exam Duration: 50 Minutes
- Exam Medium: English
KU PGCET 2022 Application Form:
To apply for the examination, the candidate must fill the application form which will be released in the month of April. Read all the instructions before filling the application form. Also, be ready with the documents to be attached with the application form.
Steps to fill Application Form:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the ‘Registration link’ to get yourself registered for the examination.
- Enter your Name and personal details along with email ID, mobile number and date of birth as mentioned in SSC or equivalent certificate.
- After entering these details, you will be sent with a user ID and password on the mobile number and email ID entered at the time of registration.
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Payment’ link for paying the application fee
- Enter other Personal Details, Reservation details, and Communication details.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format.
- Click on ‘Save & Continue’.
- Enter all the educational details
- Click on ‘save’.
- Take a print of the application form for future reference.
Submit the application fee as it is an important formality to do. OC/BC category applicants will pay INR 450 and SC/ST/PH candidates will submit INR 350
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The examination will be commenced across Warangal or Karimnagar centers. Candidates can select the convenient exam centers during the time of filling the application form. Test Center for 5 year integrated M.Sc program will be situated at Warangal only. There will be no entrance examination for M.A. (Sanskrit, Hindu, Urdu), M.Sc (Food Science and Technology) and M.Sc, MIT programs.
Following is the exam pattern:
- The Paper will be consisted of 100 objective type questions.
- The exam time duration will be 150 minutes.
- There will be no negative mark for incorrect answers.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Paper will be consisted of Multiple choice objective type of questions
- Exam language will be English
The syllabus varies from one course to the other. However, the syllabus for some courses mentioned below:
- English: English Grammar, Books and Authors, Figures of Speech, Literary Terms, Ages and Movements, Literary Appreciation of Poem and Prose Passage
- Economics: Micro Economics, Macro Economics, Economic Development and Indian Economic Problems
- Public Administration: Concept and Theories, Indian Administration, and Management of Resources
- Political Science: Concepts, Theories and Institutions, History of India, and History of Modern Europe
- Master of Tourism Management: Geographical conditions of India, Vedic Culture, Mauryan Empire, and Western Impact on India
- M.Com: Business Economics, Industrial Organization and Management, Financial Accounting, Quantitative Techniques, and Financial Management
- Botany: Diversity of Microbes, Diversity of cryptogams, Diversity of Flowering Plants
- Zoology: Biology of invertebrates and cell biology, Biomolecules of the cell, Animal Physiology, and Applied Zoology
- Sociology: Definition, Scope and Nature, Its Relation to Other Sciences, Human Society, Socialization, Social Contract Theory, and Status of women in Hindu Society
- Human Resource Management: Language Comprehension, General Knowledge, Test of Reasoning, and Management Aptitude
- Master of Social Work: Human Society, Social Groups, Social Institutions, Social Problems, and Social Work
- Master of Education Foundation of Education, Psychological foundation of Education, Educational Technology and Computer Education, School Management and System of Education
After successfully submitting the application fee and application form, the admit card will be released through the official website. This document is compulsory to carry at the examination centre. Admit card will be consisted of details such as Application Number, Hall Ticket Number, candidate’s name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Residential Address, Exam Name, Details of the Examination center, Exam date and time, candidate’s photograph and signature
Steps to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website and click on the ‘LOGIN’ link on the top menu to download the admit card.
- Enter User Id and password and Log in.
- Click on the ‘Download Hall Ticket’ link on top of the window.
- Download and take a print for further use.
The exam result will be equal to that of the rank card. Go to the official website to check the exam result. Steps to check the result are as follows:
- Go to the link.
- Click on ‘KU PGCET 2022 Result’ link
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download the result for further admission process
Check the expected cut off given below:
- Open Category: 30 marks
- Backward Cast: 30 marks
- Physically Handicapped: 30 marks
- Schedule Cast/ Schedule Tribe: 0 marks
The counseling process will take place in three rounds. Those who have successfully cleared the entrance exam will appear for counseling. The first round will start quickly after the result announcement.
Check the counseling instructions below:
- Carry your Transfer Certificates on the day of counselling for verification.
- Carry a set of photocopies of the same to be submitted at the counseling venue.
- Submit the counseling fee
After admission confirmation, candidates must report to the concerned college on specified date with the following documents:
- Admit Card
- Admission Form
- Transfer certificate in addition to all the original certificates.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here