DDA Recruitment 2023: The DDA, or Delhi Development Authority (DDA), was founded in 1957 under the Delhi Development Act to secure the development of Delhi. It is the responsibility of the DDA to make plans, develop, and construct housing projects, commercial lands, and land management projects, including public facilities such as roads, bridges, drains, underground water reservoirs, community centres, sports centres, etc. within New Delhi, India. Find out about DDA Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria, the application process, the application fee, and other details in this article.
Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- DDA 2023 Application Form has been released on 3rd June 2023 and the last date to apply is 2nd July 2023.
DDA Recruitment 2023: Highlights
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
|Exam Name||Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Recruitment 2023|
|Post Names||Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Architectural Assistant, Legal Assistant, Naib Tehsildar, Junior Engineer (Civil), Surveyor, Patwari, Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|No.of Posts||687 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
DDA Recruitment 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Notification Released||26th May 2023|
|Application Form Release Date||3rd June 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||2nd July 2023|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||August 2023|
|Result||To be announced|
DDA Recruitment 2023 Application Process:
Here is the step-by-step process to apply:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- First, go to the official website of the DDA.
- After this, go to “Jobs” and then select the job category, and then direct recruitment.
- Upload the latest signature and photograph.
- Pay the application fee.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST / PWBD / ESM / Female||Nil|
DDA Recruitment 2023 Notification: Click here
Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Chartered Accountant (CA) / Company Secretary (CS) / ICWA /Master in Financial Control / MBA (Finance), or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution.
Assistant Section Officer (ASO):
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized University.
- Computer Proficiency.
- Degree in Architecture from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent.
- Possessing Regular Degree in Law (entitling the incumbent for Registration at Bar and appearing before the Courts) from a recognized University or equivalent; and
- 03 years’ experience at Bar.
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with 50% marks or above.
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
- Diploma OR two years’ National Trade Certificate in Surveying from recognized Institute or equivalent and
- Two years’ experience in Survey work.
- Graduate from any recognized University or the equivalent thereof.
Junior Secretariat Assistant:
- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
The selection process for the DDA Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps.
- Online Written Exam
- Document Verification
|Name of the Post||Mode Of Recruitment|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Single Stage – computer based examination followed by Interview of the shortlisted candidates|
|Assistant Section Officer||Two stage – computer based examination Objective Multiple
Choice Type followed by Computer Proficiency Test and DEST
|Architectural Assistant||Single Stage computer based examination|
|Legal Assistant||Single Stage computer based examination|
|Naib Tehsildar||Single Stage computer based examination|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Single Stage computer based examination|
|Surveyor||Single Stage computer based examination|
|Patwari||2 stage computer based examination|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Two stage computer based examination Objective Multiple Choice Type followed by typing test of the shortlisted candidates.|
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here