Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy, every year, invites applications for various positions like Steward, Chef, Washerman, Housekeeper, etc, called Tradesman Mate. Lakhs of eligible candidates all over the country apply for this position to get the chance to work for the Indian Navy. The job positions are classified as Non-Gazetted and come under the General Central Service Group ‘C.’ Candidates seeking the job position of Tradesman at Indian Navy can apply for it on the official website of India Navy, once the application forms are released.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023: Exam Dates
|Online apply||To be announced|
|The Last Date to submit the online application form||To be announced|
|Admit card download||To be announced|
|Exam Date Announced||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate 2023: Procedure to Apply
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
Candidates have to check the following steps to apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate 2023:
- Start with the Registration first and for this, you need to apply in the online mode.
- Complete the registration process.
- After the completion of the registration process, sign in with the generated login credentials.
- Soon after you log in, begin with the online application process.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and upload the current photograph. Besides the photo, upload your signatures and other documents.
- Now pay the application fee.
- After getting done with all this, review the application form before making the final submission of the application form.
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Submit the fee using any of the modes such as Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card. Check the category-wise fee information:
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PwBDs/Women – No fee
- UR – Rs 205/- (Excluding Tax)
Candidates wanting to apply for the job of Tradesman Mate at the Indian Navy must know the eligibility criteria. The candidate must ensure that he fulfills the eligibility criteria to apply for the job position. The eligibility criteria for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate are as follows:
- Candidates should have a minimum age of 18 years to sit for the entrance examination for Tradesman Mate. The maximum age to apply for this position is 25 years.
- Candidates from reserved categories will be provided with certain relaxations as per the Government Rule Regulations.
- The candidate must have passed 10th from any recognized board of the country.
- Candidates seeking a job position and planning to sit in the competitive exam must also have an ITI Certificate in the relevant trade or an equivalent from a recognized board or institution.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
The selection process of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate is divided into three phases:
- Screening of Application: The first phase of the selection process is the Screening of the Application. The Indian Navy authority will screen all the received applications to confirm the eligibility of the candidate. If the candidate is found rightly eligible for the exam, the admit card will be issued against his candidature. However, if the candidate fails to fulfill the eligibility criteria, his application form will be rejected.
- Online Entrance Examination: The online entrance examination will be conducted for candidates whose application forms have been accepted. The exam will consist of questions from Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning, General English/Comprehension, and General Awareness. The questions will be objective-based and the level of question will be of Matriculation.
- Declaration of Result and Document Verification: After the conclusion of the entrance examination, the result will be declared by the conducting body. Candidates clearing the cutoff list will be called for the Document Verification. Once documents are verified, the candidate will be awarded the job offer.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
Salary and Job Profile
The Indian Navy Tradesman Mate is a Non-Gazetted, Group C job position. Selected candidates are posted in various job positions by the Indian Navy:
- Household Helper
- Non-Clerical Work
Candidates planning to take the exam for various Tradesman positions must be apprised of the detailed exam syllabus. The exam syllabus of the entrance examination comprises Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, English Comprehension, and General Awareness. Below is the table depicting a detailed syllabus for each subject:
|Quantitative Ability||Number Systems, Time & Work, Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry & Geometry|
|Logical Reasoning||Mathematical operations, Logical Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Analogy, Odd One Out & Coding-Decoding, Problems Solving, Word Based Problems, Drawing Inference & Non-Verbal Reasoning|
|English Comprehension||English language, Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonymous, Antonyms, Comprehension, Correct usage of Comprehension|
|General Awareness||History & Culture, Grammar, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics, Current Events, General Policy including Indian Constitution, Scientific Research|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ques. Do candidates, have sports quotas are eligible for reservations in the Indian Navy?
Ans. Yes, candidates having the sports certificate of National/State level are eligible for the reservation as per the Government rules and regulations.
Ques. What is the application fee for reserved and non-reserved categories?
Ans. The application fee for the unreserved or the General category students is INR 205. General candidates are required to pay the application fee at the time of submission of the application form. There is no application fee for the reserved categories.
Ques. How many commands are there in the Indian Navy? Do candidates get their preferred command?
Ans. There are three commands at the Indian Navy – Eastern Naval Command, Western Naval Command, and Southern Naval Command. No, candidates do not get the choice to select their preferred command. The sole authority to allot the command lies with the Indian Navy.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here