Post Office Recruitment 2023: Among several government jobs, Dak Seva jobs are also included. Post Office Recruitment 2023 gives a huge opportunity to candidates looking for jobs in the government sector. If you are willing to acquire a job, then you must have complete details. The selection process is based on the results of the entrance examination. The article discusses all the eligibility criteria, application process, examination pattern, exam syllabus, and so on.
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- The Post Office GDS 2023 Application Form has been released on 22nd May 2023 and the last date to apply is 11th June 2023.
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Highlights:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Exam Name||Post Office Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Conducted Body||India Post|
|No of post||12828|
|Location of Job||All over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Release Date||22nd May 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||11th June 2023|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Application Process:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Here are the steps to apply:
- Start the process by visiting the website www.appost.in.
- Go to the registration link and click the “Registration” tab.
- Now enter the details such as Name, Mobile Number, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, etc.
- You will receive an OTP for verification on your registered mobile number. Besides this, a unique registration number will also be generated.
- Submit the application fee online or offline mode. If offline mode is selected then go to the head post office.
- Fill out the GDS online application form with the help of the registration number and other details. Now, upload the educational certificates, photo, signature, etc. in the prescribed format and click on the “Submit Details” button.
- Make sure to seek the print of the application form and keep it safe for further reference.
Post Office GDS 2023 Application Form: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
Pay the application fee for the Post Office examination via online mode or offline mode. Both ways are accepted. The details of the fee are as follows:
- Unreserved/ OBC/ EWS (Male) – 100
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Females ‑ Exempted
GDS 2023 Notification: Click here
Documents Required for Submission:
Along with the application form, submit the below-mentioned documents:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- A Scanned Copy of the Photograph/Signature
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Community or Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Computer Certificate (if applicable)
- Physical Handicapped H Certificate (If applicable)
|Circle Name||Language Name||No. of Post|
|Assam||Assamese / Asomiya||138|
|Assam||Bengali / Bangla||6|
|Jammu Kashmir||Hindi / Urdu||89|
|Maharashtra||Konkani / Marathi||10|
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Post Office Recruitment 2023:
- Candidate must have done class X with subjects such as Mathematics and English as mandatory or elective subjects.
- Applicants must have studied the local language till class X as one of the mandatory or elective subjects.
- Candidates must be possessed the Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of a minimum of 2 months from any Computer Training Institute run by the Central Government/State Government/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 – 40 years as of September 1st, 2023.
- Age Relaxation for other categories:
- SC/ ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
- PWD + OBC – 13 Years
- PWD + SC/ ST – 15 Years
- EWS – No Relaxation
- Candidates must know how to do cycling.
- Aspirants must have complete knowledge of writing, reading, and communicating in the local language of the respective States or Union Territories.
The selection process of the India Post Office is as follows:
- The selection process is based on the merit list made by the authority.
- Marks attained in class X will be required for selection.
- Enter the marks secured in class X
|Post Name||TRCA Slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12000 – Rs. 29380/-|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10000 – Rs. 24470/-|
Result and Merit List Details:
The exam result and merit list will be released on the official website. Go to the official website and download the result as well as the merit list. Save both for further reference.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here