KIITEE Management 2023: KIITEE is Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam for Management. It is a National Level Entrance test commenced for providing admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) at KIIT School of Management (KSOM) and MBA (Rural Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM). Here are all the important details about KIITEE Management 2023 such as eligibility criteria, application form, application fee, exam pattern, etc.
KIITEE Management 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Here are the details about the eligibility criteria to apply for KIITEE Management 2023
- Applicant must have cleared graduation under the pattern 10+2+3 in any stream with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA/Grade recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- The aggregate marks include the subjects and optional subjects. The percentage will be calculated by dividing the maximum CGPA and multiplying the result by 100.
- Those who are in the final year need to complete all the needs of graduation.
- Those candidates who have attained valid scores in CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA are applicable to participate in Group Discussion and Personal Interviews.
KIITEE Management 2023 Application Process:
Here are the comprehensive details about the Application Form:
Fill the application form via online and offline modes.
How to Fill the Online Form?
Check the process to fill KIITEE Application form in the online mode:
- Go to the official website of KIITEE 2023
- After that get the application form
- Fill in all the details such as personal, educational, and other information carefully in the form.
- Make sure to select the test center to appear for the test
- Upload the documents such as passport size photos, signature, etc.
How to Fill Offline mode?
The offline mode to fill the application form is an easy process. You need to visit the given below centers to fill the application form:
- Admission Office, KIIT School of Management
- KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar Information Centre,
- KIIT Deemed to be University, Campus IV, Bhubaneswar Director Admissions,
- KIIT Deemed to be University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar.
- Go to the official website and click the “KIITEE Management 2023” link
- Download the Application form
- Take a print of the downloaded application form and seek the print on A4-sized paper.
- Use the Pay Order/ Demand Draft of INR 1250/- drawn in favor of “KIIT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT”, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Send the application form and fee to the following address:
The Prof-in-Charge, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, KIIT Deemed to be University, Campus-7, Post – KIIT, Bhubaneswar – 751 024, Odisha.
KIITEE Management 2023 Exam Date:
|Application form submit||November|
|Application form submit deadline||January 2023|
|Admit Card||January 2023|
|KIITEE Management 2023 Exam Date||January 2023|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The syllabus is an important part to be considered while preparing for the examination. The topics covered in KIITEE 2023 test are as follows:
Section 1 – Quantitative Aptitude:
The syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude is given below:
- Arithmetic-Ratio, mixtures, work, average, percentage, Time & Speed, Profit and loss, interest, basic statistics
- Number properties
- Counting principles
- Derivatives ( Maxima-Minima)
- Table and pie chart
- Bar diagrams and graphs
Section 2 – Analytical Reasoning:
The following topics are covered in the Analytical Reasoning section:
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical puzzle
- Numerical puzzle
- Venn Diagram
- True/false statements
- Visual Reasoning
- Seating Arrangement
- Team Formation
- Family Tree – Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Clocks & Calendar
Section 3 – English Language:
English Language comprises of the following topics:
- Usage of Articles
- Dangling Modifiers
- Nouns & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs
- Prepositions – Syntax, regular, Verbs, Subject-verb Agreement, Simple, continuous, Perfect tenses and Conditional-unreal past.
- Jumbled paragraphs
- RC Passages of 400- 500 words, which is followed by at least 3-4, questions each.
- Phrases and Idioms
Section 4 – General Knowledge (GK):
In this section, the following topics are included:
- General Knowledge (GK)
- Conventional GK- Reference book
- Current GK- based on the current reading of newspapers
- Business & Economics GK
- Devaluation and up the valuation of Rupee.
- Business, National and International events
- Who’s who
- Constitutional of India
- Currency and Capitals of the countries
- States of India
- International Organizations
- Monetary and fiscal tools
- Identification of personalities, companies among others.
Section 5 – Issue of Social Concern:
Issue of Social Concern covers the given below topics:
- Issue of Social Concern
- Abbreviations of various Social schemes – PMRY, MNREGA
- Poverty Line definition – BPL
- GDP Measurement
- Five Year Plans
- Indian Economy
- Social Activism in India
- Me Too Campaign – Women empowerment
- Fake news on Social Media
- Swachh Bharat Mission: Success is Still at Large
- Retirement Homes
- Social Media: A boon or a bane for society and individuals
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao: Will it abolish the orthodox mindset?
- Smart City Project
- Agriculture-related activities & their impact
- Gender bias
- Net Neutrality
- India & uniform civil code
- Social Activism is necessary for the survival of a democratic society
The details about the examination pattern are as follows:
- The KIITEE 2023 will be an online test
- Paper will be consisted of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) questions
- The division of paper will be five sections such as Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Reasoning, English, General Knowledge, and Issue of Social Concern.
- In all, the paper will be consisted of 150 questions
- One mark will be awarded on every correct answer
- There will be a negative marking of more than the answer is selected.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 40 questions
- Analytical Reasoning – 40 questions
- English – 30 questions
- General Knowledge – 20 questions
- Issue of Social Concern – 20 questions
- Candidates need to pay the application fee which is a mandatory formality.
- The application fee is INR 1250/- which can be submitted via online modes such as Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- If you are paying in the offline mode then pay via Demand Draft of INR 1250/- drawn in favor of “KIIT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT”, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Make sure to paste the two latest passport size photographs on the application form.
Download the admit card from the official website www.ksom.ac.in. More details in this regard are as follows:
- After submitting the application form, download the admit card from the official website
- This card is filled with personal and exam details about the candidate and exam respectively.
- Take a print of the admit card for further reference.
Note: Carry the print of the admit card and an ID proof
KIITEE Management examination will be commenced 15 different centers across India.
- New Delhi
The result of the examination will also declare through the official website. Steps to check the exam result:
- Go to the official website i.e. www.ksom.ac.in.
- Now, click the ‘KIITEE Management 2021 Results’ link on the page.
- After this, enter the Register Number and Date of Birth to check the result
- Exam results will appear on the screen.
- Download and seek the print for further reference.
The merit list will be prepared by the KIITEE Management 2023 and based on that, applicants will appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Check the information about the counseling below:
- The counseling will be consisted of Marks Verification, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, and Document Verification.
- Candidates will also receive offers latter
- Check the offer letter and then fill the Acceptance Letter
- Submit the fee
List of documents needed for Counseling:
- Class X and XII Certificate and Mark sheet
- Certificate and Mark sheet of Graduation (B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Engineering, etc.)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Physically challenged certificate (if applicable)
- Sports/Extra-curricular participation certificate (if applicable)
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Medical Report
Those who have secured the top 5 ranks in the exam will be given the scholarship. Via this, they will be given a scholarship equivalent to 50% of the tuition fee. Check the contact details below for any concerns or queries.
- Address: KIIT School of Management, Campus-7, KIIT
- Bhubaneswar 751024, Odisha, INDIA
- Email: [email protected]
- Official Website: www.ksom.ac.in
- Phone Number: 78944-60016, 99370-85344
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here