HPU MAT 2024: Himachal Pradesh University Management Aptitude Test (HPU MAT) is an entrance exam conducted by the HPU Business School for providing admission to students to its MBA programme. Candidates seeking admission to the MBA programme in HPU Business School are required to take the HPU MAT exam. The University conducts HPU MAT every year in which thousands of students compete for 120 seats. Candidates willing to take admission have to apply for the HPU MAT exam on the official website of the university. The candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria for applying to the entrance exam.
HPU MAT 2024 Highlights
Below are the important details of the HPU MAT exam. Aspiring candidates can check important details of the entrance examination below:
|Exam Name||HPU MAT 2024|
|Conducting Body||HPU Business School|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Type and number of question||200 MCQs|
|Number of seats||120|
HPU MAT 2024 Exam Date:
|HPU MAT 2024 Application Form||To Be Announced|
|Deadline to submit the application form||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|HPU MAT 2024 Exam date||To Be Announced|
|HPU MAT results announcement||To Be Announced|
|Interview/group discussion for reserved category||To Be Announced|
|Results||To Be Announced|
HPU MAT 2024 Application Form
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are required to fill the application will all the required details in order to take the exam for admission to the MBA course. Below are the following steps required to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh University.
- Sign up with details like name, email id, phone number, etc.
- Login to the admission portal of the university.
- Click on the HPU MAT Application Form.
- The application form will appear on the screen. Candidates are required to fill in all the details correctly asked in the form.
- Upload all required documents.
- Pay the fees and submit the form.
- Take the printout of the form for future reference.
Candidates will receive the application form number which needs to be saved.
HPU MAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates seeking admission to the MBA programme through HPU MAT must fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by Himachal Pradesh University Business School. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria below:
- Candidates must have secured minimum marks of 50% in their bachelor’s. Candidates from reserved categories should have a minimum of 45% in their graduation.
- The upper age limit for general category male candidates is 26 years, while for female candidates it is 28 years.
- The upper age limit for male and female candidates from reserved categories is 29 years.
- There are no specific guidelines regarding the nationality or the residential status of the candidate. Candidates from outside the state of Himachal Pradesh are eligible to apply for admission.
Candidates appearing for the exam must be aware of the exam pattern. Below is the exam pattern for HPU MAT:
- HPU MAT is an offline exam in pen and paper mode.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The question will have a total of 200 questions divided into 4 sections of 50 questions each.
- The 4 sections are – Arithmetic (Mathematics), English, Reasoning, and Business Environment.
- There is no negative marking in the entrance exam.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Aspiring candidates must be aware of the detailed syllabus of the entrance exam. Below is the syllabus of the entrance exam described in the table format:
|Arithmetic (Mathematics)||This section will include questions from 10th class Mathematics. Candidates must have a hold over Number System, Time & Distance, Time & Speed, Algebra, Geometry, Probability, and Data Interpretation.|
|English||This section will include questions from English comprehension. The syllabus includes Synonyms & Antonyms, Syllogism, Comprehensive Passages, Jumbled Paragraphs, Fill in the blanks, Sentence Correction|
|Reasoning||The syllabus for General Intelligence & Critical Reasoning includes Venn Diagram, Seating Arrangements, Logical Connectives, Letter Series, Blood Relations, Binary Logic.|
|Business Environment||This section will include questions from current affairs related to the world of economics and finance. The section will also have questions of basic business and economics terminology.|
After the successful conclusion of the exam, the result is declared on the official website of Himachal Pradesh University. Candidates who have appeared for the entrance examination can check their results using their roll number and date of birth. Following are steps to check result:
- Visit the official website.
- Login to the portal with registration details.
- Click on the result and put your roll number and date of birth.
- The result of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- Take the printout for future reference.
Selected candidates will be called for the counseling round. Once the counseling round will over, the final merit list is declared following which the document verification process and submission of the fees process will take place. Below are the counseling registration guidelines for candidates who will be called for the counseling round:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the counseling registration link available on the admission portal
- Fill in all the details including marks obtained in order to register for the counseling process.
- Upload all required documents
- Submit the form and take the printout.
On the day of the counseling round, candidates would have to carry certain documents with them:
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, etc.)
- High School and Intermediate Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Rank Card of the TS CPGET Entrance Exam
- Migration Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Admit Card for the Counselling round
- Category Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/PwD students
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques. What is the process to download the admit card?
Ans. The process to download the admit card is as follows:
- Visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh University.
- Login using application number and password
- Click on Admit Card link available on the website.
- Enter details like roll number to download your admit card.
Ques. Are students eligible to apply for HPU MAT 2024 if they are in the final year of graduation?
Ans. Yes, candidates are allowed to apply and appear for the exam if they are in the final year of graduation. They can apply if the result of graduation is pending. However, at the time of the final admission process, they must have a provisional certificate of their bachelor’s degree.
Ques. What is the application to fill HPU MAT Application form?
|General Category||INR 1000|
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here