Gujarat TET 2022: GSHSEB or Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board controls the procedure of the Gujarat TET or Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test for the qualified applicants. It is a state-organized test designed for the candidates who desire to work as a teacher in the primary & upper primary private and public schools of Gujarat. To seat for the test, each candidate needs to fill and submit the application form. After being successful in Gujarat TET 2022, applicants can work as a teacher in various public and independent schools of Gujarat. In the admission test, students need to have qualifying marks for enrolling in different courses. Candidates can go through this article to acquire information regarding Gujarat TET 2022 viz. Eligibility norms, Exam Pattern, Curriculum, Admit card, etc.
Gujarat TET 2022 Exam Date:
|Gujarat TET||Exam Dates|
|Available the Application Form||October|
|End to submit the application form||October|
|Application Fee Submit date||October|
|Admit Card Issue||February 2022|
|Gujarat TET 2021 Exam Date||March 2022|
|Answer Key||March 2022|
For Primary Teachers position (class I-V):
- For the post of a primary teacher, an applicant needs to qualify 10+2 from any renowned board with at least 45% marks.
- Final year applying candidates who are appearing in the final year of 4-year or Two-year certification program in Fundamental Education are eligible to apply for GTET 2022. An applicant with Certification in Education or Special Education is suitable to seat for GTET 2022.
For Upper Primary Teachers position (class VI-VIII):
- To apply for the above-mentioned position aspirants need to have a graduation degree in science or arts stream
- Those final year candidates of B.Sc or B.A. or D.Ed. with a 45 percent score can seat for the test.
- Higher Secondary qualified candidates with 45%marks are fit to apply for the test.
- Any graduate applicant with an additional B.Ed degree is fit to apply for GTET 2022.
- Applicants with specialization in Education along with graduation are suitable to seat for GTET 2022.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Gujarat TET 2022 Application Form:
The application form for GTET or Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 will be accessible via online method. All applicants are advised not only to collect but to fill and submit the application form before the stipulated due date. The authorized website of BSEG will publish the Online Application Form of GTET 2022.
All applicants need to pay a particular fee in order to complete the submission procedure of the application form. According to the norms the General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs.350 as application fee. Rs 250 is the application fee for the ST, SC and PWD applicants.
- All applicants need to answer 150 MCQ type questions and for every right answer one mark will be awarded.
- No Negative Marking will be there in GTET 2022.
- There will be two segments in the Gujrat Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Candidates will get 90 minutes to complete the exam
- The examination will take place in two shifts in Morning and Evening.
- Candidates need to answer 150 marks question paper.
- There will be 30 questions from each topic in Paper I.
- Paper, I will have five topics which include Language I, Language II, Mathematics, Environmental Studies and Child Development & Pedagogy.
- Paper-II is framed on 4 topics which comprise Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Science/Social Science for 150 marks.
- Mathematics and Science/Social Science topic will have 60 questions whereas there will be 30 questions from other topics.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Environmental Studies comprises Weather and Climate, Transportation, First Aid, Local bodies, etc.
- Language-I will have Developments in Language Skills, Framing Questions, and Principles of Teaching English etc.
- Language- II will focus on Unseen Prose Passage, Idioms, Phrasal Verbs etc.
- Child Development and Pedagogy will comprise of Intelligence, Learning Difficulties, etc.
- Mathematics comprises of Decimal Fractions, Geometry, etc.
- Science topics revolve round water, light, food etc.
- Social studies include agriculture, Independent India, resources, settlement, democracy, government, etc.
The GTET admit card is a significant document for the GTET applicants. Applicants can avail of the admit card from the official website. Only by online method applicants can download the admit card. No offline method is available for obtaining the admit card. Candidates need to provide their registration number and date of birth in order to download the admit card. The admit card for GTET 2022 is expected to release on September 2022.
- Check the authorized site ojas.gujarat.gov.in in order to download the answer key.
- Applicants need to click the option for the ‘GTET Examination Result’.
- Candidates need to provide all requisite details like date of birth and registration number in order to check the answer key.
- Applicants can see the answer sheet as presented on the screen.
- Then they can compare their answers and estimate their marks.
- The result will be displayed on the authorised website.
- To check the result candidates need to register on www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- The result will be declared in November 2022 for candidates applying under different categories.
- Candidates need to type the admit card no to know the result.
- The report card will be shown on the screen.
- For future reference, applicants must store a hardcopy of the result.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here
1 thought on “Gujarat TET 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern”
Can i apply for gujarat TET exam after completing my graduation in bachelor of arts(BA)