ATET 2022: The Assam Teachers Eligibility test is referred to as ATET and this is a test that is managed by the Assam Government, department of elementary education. This examination is conducted to recruit teachers and follows the rules set by the National Council of Teacher Education. The candidates who are interested will be able to appear for the ATET examination by filling up an online application form. Only those candidates who get the qualifying marks in this examination will be selected in the various schools of Assam to work as teachers.
ATET 2022 Application Form:
In order to apply for the ATET 2022, the candidate will have to follow the steps given below:
- They will first have to visit the official website
- Before applying for this test, it is necessary for the candidate to find out whether they are at all eligible for the test
- The candidate will have to check out the notification link and search for the Assam TET Notification link
- It is necessary for the candidate to read the instructions that are there in the notification very carefully before they actually start filling up the form.
- It is necessary for the candidate to fill up the details in the application form carefully
- After this, it is necessary for the candidate to attach the necessary documents with the application form
- Once this is done, the candidate will have to attach the scanned copy of the documents
- Then the signature and the photograph will have to be uploaded in the application form
- The application fee payment has to be made and then the candidate has to click on the submit button in order to submit the application form
- It is necessary for the candidate to take a print of the application form for future references
- The candidates will have to pay the fees online
- The application fee for the General or the OBC candidates will be Rs. 100/-
- The fee for the SC/ST candidates will be Rs. 25/-
- The fee has to be paid online using a debit or a credit card, e-challan, or net banking
Assam TET Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate needs to have completed the B.Ed or the BT examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
- It is necessary to ensure that the candidates who are appearing for the test should not be more than 35 years of age. The minimum age of the candidate cannot be less than 18 years.
Assam TET Syllabus:
The syllabus for this examination is decided by the Assam TET. It contains the following subjects:
- General studies – The history of Assam, Environment, Indian Economy, Indian Politics, Science and Mental capability questions including logical reasoning, analysis and quantitative analysis.
- Current affairs including state, politics, art, games and science
- Pedagogy and the Learning process
- Psychology of Adolescence and
- Educational Psychology
- General English including composition and Remedial grammar
It is necessary for the students to practice from the last year’s question papers and also from the sample papers.
ATET 2022 Exam Pattern:
- The medium of language for the question paper will have to be English, Bengali, Hindi, Assamese and Bodo
- The total marks for the first paper will be 200
- The second paper will also have a total of 200 marks
- The timing for the written examination will be 3 hours
- There will be multiple-choice questions
- There will be no negative marking
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
This is a very important document that the candidate will need at the time of the examination. Without this, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. The candidate will have to download the admit card from the official website. In order to download the admit card, the candidate will have to put in the Registration number, the DOB, and the security pin.
The candidates will be able to check the results after two weeks of the examination by visiting the official website. In order to check out the result, the candidate will need the date of birth and the registration number. The candidate can download the result and take a print of it for future references.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here