Patna University Admission 2022: The Patna University offers both UG and the PG courses. This University is located in Bihar and was established way back in the year 1917. It has a number of colleges under this university and these include Engineering, Law, Arts, Commerce and medical colleges. This university has a total of 5 laboratories in different buildings and it offers courses in Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Geology, Management, and also vocational courses.
Patna University Admission 2022 Application Form:
In order to fill up the application form, the candidate will have to follow the steps given below:
- The candidate will first have to register.
- In order to do so, the candidate will first have to visit the official website
- Click on the “Registration” option there
- Enter all the important details and click on enter
- In order to verify the account, you will have to submit the OTP
- Then the application form of the Patna University will have to be filled
- You will have to log in using the user id and the password
- After that, all the details will have to be filled up
- The candidate will have to fill up the application form
- Then click on “save” and then preview the application form.
- The candidate will have to attach the image and pay the fee
- The course fee for the UG courses will be Rs. 300
- The course fee for the PG courses will be Rs. 500.
- The fee can be paid using debit or credit card or through net banking
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
Patna University 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form Available||April 2022|
|End to the submission application form||August 2022|
|Deadline to apply for re-admission||September 2022|
|Last date of admission under casual vacancy||October 2022|
|Induction Meet for UG courses||September 2022|
|Induction Meet for PG courses||September 2022|
|Classes commence||October 2022|
Patna University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- In order to get admission to the UG course, it is necessary for the candidate to complete their Graduation from a recognized university.
- In order to take admission in the PG courses of the Patna University, the candidates will have to pass the Graduation examination in the relevant stream from the recognized institution or board
- In order to get admission for MBA, it is necessary for the candidates to complete their Bachelor’s degree in any of the disciplines from a recognized institution or university or the candidates need to have appeared for the CAT, XAT, ATMA, JMET, or MAT examination.
- The candidates appearing for the B.A examination will get a total of 40 questions in Group A on the Aptitude test and General Science. In Group B, there will be a total of 60 questions on Social Sciences and Humanities.
- The candidates who are interested in pursuing B.Sc in Mathematics will have to answer 10 questions on General studies and aptitude, 30 questions each on Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
- For B.Com students, in Group A, there will be a total of 40 questions on General studies and aptitude test and in Group B, there will be a total of 60 questions on all the important subjects of commerce
- The students pursuing B.Sc in Bio Group, there will be a total of 10 questions in General studies and aptitude test. They will also have to answer 30 questions each on Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
In order to check out the admit card, the candidate will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- The candidate will first have to visit the official website of the Patna University
- Then the candidate will have to click on the “admit card” link
- Enter the mobile number along with the application id
- Then the candidate will have to click on Log in
- Check for all the discrepancies
- It is recommended that you carry 2 or 3 copies of the admit card for future references.
The admit card should have the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- The code and the name of the course
- The category of the candidates
- The day and the date of the entrance examination
- The name and the venue of the center of the examination
- Rules to abide by
In order to view the result, the candidate will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- The candidate will first have to visit the official website
- Then click on the official link of the Patna University result
- Choose the course
- Enter the relevant details
- Take multiple prints of the admit card
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here