Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2021 is the procedure commenced by the Directorate of Training, Himachal Pradesh. Via seeking admission, candidates can attain admission in several trades of ITI. The admission process takes place once a year. There will be no other entrance examination commenced by the authority for facilitating the admission. The admission will be proffered in government and private colleges located in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Candidates can acquire all the details mentioned below for further help:
Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2021 Application Form:
- Fill the application form by the third week of June 2021.
- Fill the application form via online mode only as there is no other mode available to fill the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Fill information such as educational details, personal details, etc. in the correct form
- Upload your scanned passport size photo as well as the signature in the application form.
- Upload the images in the prescribed format.
- There will be no correction facility provided to the candidates once the application form is filled.
- Take a print out of the application form before the final submission.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Application Fee:
- Make a payment of the application fee via online or offline mode
- You can use modes such as credit card/ debit card or net banking to pay the application fee.
- You can make payment via offline mode as well through e Challan.
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For General Category candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 250/-
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Exam Date:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Application form start to submit||3rd week of June 2021|
|Final Date to submit an application form||2nd week of July 2021|
|Last date of fee payment through e- Challan||2nd week of July 2021|
|First Round Seat allotment||4th week of July 2021|
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 14 years.
- Candidate must have successfully completed class X and XII from any recognized board of Himachal Pradesh or some other equivalent board.
- Candidate must have successfully cleared the qualifying examination with subjects such as Mathematics and Science.
- Candidate must have a domicile certificate of Himachal Pradesh state.
Process of Himachal ITI Admission 2021:
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2021 admission process is based on the steps such as filling of the application form, publication of the merit list, counseling procedure and etc. Candidates will be required to register themselves in the website. There will be the release of merit list by the exam conducting authority via online mode. After the release of the merit list candidates will be given a call for the counselling procedure. The seat allotment will be based on the documents verification procedure and submission of the application fee.
Result/ Merit List Info:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
Candidates can access the merit list via online mode. It can be checked in the month of July. The preparation of the merit list will be based on scores attained in the qualifying examination. Those who have their name in the merit list will attend the counseling. In case, candidate doubt the scores then there will be quick need to contact the authorities.
Counseling will start from the month of July. Candidates will attend the counseling procedure and those who fail to attend will not be given by seats later. Make sure to carry original documents on the counseling d. After documents verification final submission of counselling fee, seats will be given to the candidates.
Carry Given Below Documents for the Verification Process:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Category or caste certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Medical fitness certificate
- Transfer certificate
- 2 passport size photographs