Delhi ITI Admission 2023: Delhi ITI admission is commenced by the Department of Training & Technical Education Government of NCT announces the official notification and invites the applicants for seeking admission in full-time certificate course via NCVT or National Council For Vocational Training and SCVT or State Council For Vocational Training. Candidates can seek the certificate course in the immense of the trades. Candidates can find below all details about Delhi ITI Admission 2023 like Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Result and Admit Card:
Delhi ITI Notification 2023:
- Delhi ITI 2023 notification not released right now. Candidates wait for the official notification:
Details of Delhi ITI Admission 2023:
|Admission Process Name||Delhi ITI Admission|
|Conducting by||Department of Training & Technical Education|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Exam Date:
|Date of Online registration||August 2023|
|Last date for application form submission||September 2023|
|Last Date of Verification||September 2023|
|Last Date for Choice submission||September 2023|
|Publishing of the rank list for the reference of the applicants||September 2023|
|Publishing of Final rank||October 2023|
|Date of first counseling result||October 2023|
|Date of re choice filling/shuffling||October 2023|
|Second counseling result||October 2023|
|Date of second counseling reporting||To Be Notified|
|Date of displaying vacant seat 3rd Counselling||To Be Notified|
|Choice filling/shuffling||To Be Notified|
|Date of third counseling result||To Be Notified|
|Date of third counseling reporting||To Be Notified|
|Displaying vacant seat for 4th Counselling||–|
|Date of re choice filling/shuffling||–|
|Date of fourth counseling result||–|
|Third counseling reporting||–|
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Application Form:
- The application form is easily available at the official website http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic Here candidates can submit their application form.
- Click at ‘New candidate registration’.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form. Once details are done, submit the application form. Take the print out of this form for further reference.
- Fill the registration form in the English language only. Fill in only one registration form. Go to the nearest located Government ITI office for further requirements.
- Only one registration form needs to be filled to apply in different trades/ITIs.
- Make sure for entering all the details like the postal address and Pin Code, Aadhar number, mobile number, and all bank details everything clearly and aptly.
Documents required while submission of application form:
- Community certificate
- 8th/ 10th Mark sheet
- 8th/ 10th certificate
- Bank account details
- Aadhar card
- Another relevant certificate, etc.
Registration Fee Details: Candidates must make a payment of Rs.200/- as the registration fee.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Delhi ITI 2023 Admission Procedure:
- Candidates will provide the rank by calculating the percentage of the grades and marks attained. The rank will be arranged in decreasing order. Suppose, if two or more than two candidates attained the same score then there will be tie-breaking rules.
- The candidate with old age will see a high rank.
- Those who attain higher marks in Science will also attain a high rank.
- Those who attain higher marks in Social Science will attain a higher rank.
- However, if a tie fails to sort out the matter then the candidate’s name will be arranged in alphabetic order.
The eligibility for different trades differs in different aspects.
- Candidates must have the age above 14. After that candidates can apply for the Delhi ITI Application form:
|Trade Name||Eligibility Criteria||Course Duration|
|General Carpenter||Class 8th pass||2 Sem|
|Sheet Metal Worker||2 Sem|
|Painter General||4 Sem|
|Basic Cosmetology||Class 10th pass or it’s equivalent||2 Sem|
|Desk Top PublishingOperator||2 Sem|
|Digital Photographer||2 Sem|
|Commercial Art||2 Sem|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||2 Sem|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||4 Sem|
|Electronic Mechanic||4 Sem|
|Fashion Design &Technology||2 Sem|
|Dress Making||2 Sem|
|Food & Beverages Service Assistant||2 Sem|
|Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning||4 Sem|
|Mechanic ConsumerElectronic Appliances||4 Sem|
|Sewing Technology||2 Sem|
|Steel Fabricator||2 Sem|
|Food Production (General)||2 Sem|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||2 Sem|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)||2 Sem|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)||2 Sem|
|Technician PowerElectronic Systems||4 Sem|
|Surface OrnamentationTechniques (Embroidery)||2 Sem|
|Textile Designing||2 Sem|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical)||Class 10th pass under 10+ 2 educational system with Maths and Science or its equivalent||4 Sem|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||2 Sem|
|Instrument Mechanic||4 Sem|
|Information &Communication Technology
|Information Technology||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Auto Body Painting||2 Sem|
|Mechanic Auto Body Repair||2 Sem|
|Machinist (Grinder)||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Diesel||2 Sem|
|Mechanic Motor Cycle||2 Sem|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics||2 Sem|
|Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)||4 Sem|
|Tool & Die Maker (Dies &Moulds)||4 Sem|
|Mechanic MedicalElectronics||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||4 Sem|
|Interior Design &Decoration||Class 10th pass under 10+ 2 educational system with 40% marks individually in Math and Science or its equivalent||2 Sem|
|Architectural Assistant||2 Sem|
- Candidates passing qualifying examination from Delhi Schools: 90%
- Candidates passing qualifying examination from other state Schools: 09%
- Wards of J&K migrants, (has to be registered with D.C. Office Delhi): 01%
Reservation Category Wise:
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||27%|
|Delhi Police Wards||2.5%|
|Rural Area candidate subject to the condition that Both the school and residence of the candidate should be Located in Rural Area of Delhi (as per Annexure IX)||5% of marks obtained|
|Defense Personnel Quota.||5% of marks obtained|
Rank List/Merit List:
The rank list/merit will be released in September 2023 via online mode. The official authority will prepare the merit list, which will be based on marks secured in the qualifying exam. Seats will be allotted to candidates according to merit or rank list. After the release of the merit list, the counseling process will start.
The Counseling process has been started in October 2023. Shortlisted Candidates will be invited for the counseling process. During counseling, ensure to carry all the original documents. Online choice filling and reshuffling have been opened the second round of counseling from October 2023.
Documents required during counseling procedure:
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Original mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Authority letter
- School leaving certificate, etc.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here