Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2022: The Andhra Pradesh Industrial Training Institute (AP ITI) is the managing body for commencing ITI admission in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Those who are looking forward to becoming a part of the exam must collect all the information provided below:
AP ITI Courses Provisioned:
This is state level examination provision the following courses:
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Fitter Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Electronics Mechanic Surveyor
- Machinist Mechanic Machine Tools
- Electroplater Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Tools & Die maker Machinist Grinder
- Draftsman Civil
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Draftsman Mechanic Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance COPA
Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2022 Exam Date:
|Date of release the application form||May 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||May 2022|
|Admit card date||May 2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||Will update soon|
|Result date declaration||Will update soon|
|Counselling date||Will update soon|
Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2022 Application Form:
- Go to the official website ‘www.iti.nic.in’.
- Go through all the instructions about the admission process and application form.
- Fill all the details without leaving any field.
- Make a payment of the application of Rs. 250/-
- Reserved category candidates required to make payment of Rs.150/- only.
- There is no proviso like fee refundable.
AP ITI Admission 2022 Procedure:
- The admission process is based on merit.
- Candidates will be chosen on the basis of scores acquired in a test.
- There will counseling process prior to admission.
- Candidate must have completed class 10th or 12th from some recognized State or else from Central Board of Education for Andhra Pradesh
- Eligible age of the candidate should be between 14 to 25 years.
- Reserved category candidates will get certain age relaxation under present reservation rules.
- There will be an upper age relaxation of three years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category
- There will be an age relaxation of 10 years for those who are Widows or Separated women
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
AP ITI 2022 Admit Card:
Avail admit card from the official website. Download the admit card by using the registration number as well as the date of birth. After downloading the admit card, take print and preserve it for further use. The admit card comprises of important information such as exam date, exam venue, enrollment number, etc.
Andhra Pradesh ITI Result:
The result will be declared at the official website after the exam gets over. Seek the examination result from the official website using date of birth and roll number. Take a print out of the result for further use.
AP ITI Counseling:
Those who pass the examination will further attend the counseling on the scheduled date and time. The exam conducting authority will update the information on the official website. During counseling, ensure for carrying original documents as well.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here