HITES Recruitment 2022: HLL HITES is Indian healthcare manufacturing Company based in Kerela, India. It is a PSU undertaking owned by the Government of India. This company deals with products like condoms, contraceptive pills, surgical sutures, and many other pharma products. This company also owns a hospital chain known as the Lifespring Hospitals. It releases vacancies for various posts in offices, divisions, project sites of HITES across the country. Aspirants are recruited on a regular or fixed-term contract.
HITES Recruitment 2022 Application Form:
The application form is available on the official website of HLL HITES and can be applied online for the vacancies available. The website is www.hllhites.com. The total vacancy each year is around 104.
Here are the steps:
- Open the web portal www.hllhites.com.
- Go to the “career” option and click on the advertisement button.
- Aspirants must fill up the details asked in the online form like Name, Post Code, Age, etc.
- They must upload their resume in pdf/docs/doc format.
- Candidates are advised to check their application form back and forth before submitting it.
- When you click the “submit” button, your online application form is submitted.
- Don’t forget to generate the registration slip and keep a copy of it for future reference.
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
No application fee is charged for the application form and it applies to all categories of students.
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now
Eligibility criteria are mandatory for all for the aspirants appearing for HLL HITES Recruitment 2022.
- Educational qualification
|Deputy Vice President (Civil)
|B.E or B.Tech in civil and minimum 12 yrs experience.
|Deputy Vice President (Finance)
|CA/ICWA and minimum 12 yrs experience.
|Deputy Vice President (BME)
|B.E/B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering and a minimum of 12 yrs experience.
|Deputy Vice President (IT)
|B.E/B.Tech in IT with 12 years of experience.
|Deputy General Manager(Procurement)
|Graduate in Engineering and min. 10 yrs experience
|Deputy General Manager(BME)
|B.E /B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering and min. 10 yrs experience.
|Deputy General Manager (Finance)
|CA/ICWA and min. 8-10 yrs experience
|Chief Project Manager(Civil)
|B.E/B.Tech in civil and min. 15-18 yrs experience.
|Graduate in Engineering or B.E and min. 8yrs experience.
|B.E/B.Tech in civil and min 8-11 yrs experience.
|B.E/B.Tech in electrical and min 8-11 yrs experience.
|B.E/B.Tech in civil/electronics and communication and min5 yrs experience.
|B.E/B.Tech in Information Technology and min. 5 yrs experience.
|CA/ICWA in Engineering and min 3-5 yrs experience.
|B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and min 3 yrs experience.
|MBA and min 1-3 yrs experience.
|B.Arch and min 3 yrs experience
- Aspirants must be in the age span of 30-50 years.
- Reservations and age relaxation is different for different categories, candidates are advised to check the official notification for further assurance.
HITES Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern:
- The exam will last for 2 hours.
- The total marks are 200.
- Topics covered are general intelligence, general knowledge, general awareness, quantitative aptitude, and English comprehension. Topics can be increased depending on the post the exam is for.
- 25 marks will be withdrawn as negative marking
HITES 2022 Syllabus:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness
- General Ability
- Cause and Effect
- Data Sufficiency
- Matching Definitions
- Logical Problems
- Theme Detection etc.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
HLL HITES Recruitment 2022 Admit Card is released on the official website i.e www.hllhites.com. Aspirants can download their admit card by inserting the credentials required for login. The admit card will contain information such as name, center, exam details, and many more. Candidates must produce the admit card at the exam center for verification. It must be preserved until the selection process as it is a very important document.
The result will be declared soon after the completion of the exam. A standard score must be secured by the candidate for selection. The cutoff list will decide that how many candidates qualify for the next round.
The answer key is released by the authority after the declaration of result. The official answer key is the most authentic source through which candidates can tally their answers to know the expected score. You can look for experts or other answer keys on the internet for a quick fix.
The cutoff list decides the number of candidates sitting for the interview of HITES recruitment. The cutoff list is different for different posts and varies extensively. Candidates are advised to check their cut off list carefully to avoid mishappenings. After the cutoff list is declared, candidates are called in for interviews marking the second level of selection. After the interview, final results are declared and talented aspirants are called through the joining letter.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here