IBPS Clerk 2025: After the information and technology sector, banking is another sector that offers huge employment opportunities to Indian students. Every year thousands of students from all states of India sit in banking examinations of different types. According to the number of aspirants sitting in an examination of IBPS Clerk every year, its competition is equivalent to SSC. IBPS holds an examination for all public sector banks except the State Bank Of India. The name of the examination is IBPS Clerk 2025-26.
IBPS Clerk 2025 Notification:
- IBPS Clerk 2025 Application form has been released on July 2025.
IBPS Clerk 2025: Highlights
|Exam Name||IBPS Clerk 2025|
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
IBPS Clerk 2025 Exam Dates:
|Online Application Form Release Date||July 2025|
|Last Date of IBPS Clerk Registration||July 2025|
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card Issue Date||4th Week of October|
|IBPS Clerk 2025 Preliminary Exam Date||September 2025|
|Preliminary Exam Result Date||January|
|Admit Card for the Main Exam||January|
|IBPS Clerk 2025 Main Exam Date||October 2025|
|IBPS CLERK Main Exam Result Date||February|
IBPS Clerk 2025 Application Form:
Candidates can fill out the online form for clerical post-examination by visiting the website of IBPS. The cost for the application form is Rs.850 for general candidates and Rs.175 for SC/ST/Ex-SM candidates. The forms can be downloaded too from the website of IBPS. It recommended reading form filling do and don’t to avoid any mistakes.
Steps to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2025 Application Form:
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e, ibps.in
- On the Homepage, click on the notification “Online Registration For IBPS Clerk 2025”
- Then Register, using personal details, Phone number, and email ID.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration ID and Password
- Then log in with your registration ID and Password.
- Now fill out the Application Form.
- Pay the required application fee online.
- Save the completed application form and take the printout.
IBPS Clerk 2025 Application Form: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
IBPS Clerk Vacancy:
|S. No.||Name of the State & UT||Number of Vacancies|
|1||ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||4|
|8||DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI DAMAN & DIU||1|
|14||JAMMU & KASHMIR||35|
The eligibility Criterion for IBPS Clerk 2025 common written exam is the same divided into three divisions age limit, educational qualification, and nationality.
- The age limit to apply for IBPS clerical examination is between 20 to 28 years. Candidate born before 2.08.1988 can and candidates born after 01.08.1996 cannot appear for the examination.
- 5 years of age relaxation is given to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe, the person having domicile of Kashmir division, the person affected in 1984 riots, and regular employees of Union Carbide Factory retrenched from service (This is applicable only for Bhopal state).
- 3 years of age relaxation was given to other backward-class candidates, 9 years of age relaxation was given to divorced women who are not married and widows. 10 years of age relaxation is given to the person with a disability.
- 8 years of age relaxation given to Ex-servicemen coming from scheduled caste and tribes and for others periods of service rendered in defense forces, plus three years. For more information about the age limit, it is best to check the IBPS age criterion.
- The Only citizen below-mentioned countries can apply for IBPS Clerk.
- Citizens of India, Bhutan, Nepal, Tibetan refugees and migrated people from countries Sri-Lanka, Burma, Ethiopia, United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Pakistan, Zaira (came to reside in the state permanently)
- Meticulous nationality information can be collected from the IBPS website.
- Holding a graduation level degree from a recognized state or central university is a must for candidates to sit in an exam. In addition to a graduation degree, the candidate should also have computer knowledge.
- They must have a certificate/degree/diploma in computer course or should have studied computer or information technology as a subject in class 9th and 10th.
- If a candidate applies for the job in a particular state or UT then they should have proficiency in the language spoken in the state. They should know how to read, write and speak the language.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment exam is divided into two-part Preliminary and Mains Exam. Both these written examinations are conducted through online mode. Find below both exam structures:
Phase-1: IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination:
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam is an online exam candidates who can attempt based on Aptitude, English, and Intellect. The total number of sections in this exam is three, each section is mandatory to clear for the candidates.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Phase-2: IBPS Clerk Mains Examination:
Get the details here IBPS Clerk 2025 Mains Exam Pattern. In this exam, the total number of questions will be 190 candidates solve all these questions in 160 minutes. Check the below table we mention all details like Subject, Total Number of Questions, Total Marks, and Exam duration:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
Here aspirants can find the IBPS Clerk 2025 Syllabus details. Three sections are in the Preliminary exam, which are Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and English Language. For every three sections, candidates find multi subheadings. All these multi subheadings are below according to these headings candidates can prepare from IBPS Clerk CWE.
The Syllabus for Mains and Preliminary exams will same for Numerical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language. Other subjects are Computer Knowledge, General / Financial Awareness, and Reasoning.
IBPS Clerk 2025 Exam Syllabus (Pre+Mains):
|Numerical Ability||English Language||Reasoning Ability||Computer||General Awareness|
|Simplification/ Approximation||Reading Comprehension||Inequality||Introduction to Computer Organisation||Financial Awareness|
|Data Interpretation||Fillers||Coding-Decoding||Computer Languages, Basics of DBMS||Current Affairs|
|Number Series||Cloze Test||Puzzle and Arrangements||History and Generation of Computers||Banking and Insurance Awareness|
|Quadratic Equations||Fill in the Blanks||Blood Relations||Computer Network & Security||Govt. Schemes and Policies|
|Miscellaneous||Spotting Errors||Syllogism||Computer Hardware and I/O Devices||Static Awareness|
|Data Sufficiency||Sentence Improvement||Direction Sense||Operating System, Internet|
|Order and Ranking||MS Office Suite and Short cut keys|
|Number System and Conversions|
|Computer Memory, Computer Software|
- IBPS SO 2025
- IBPS PO 2025
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2025
IBPS Clerk 2025 Admit Card will be provisioned to eligible candidates only and it is easy to collect from the official website. Check the official website for collecting information about the examination date and exam center.
The examination result of IBPS Clerk will be released after all the phases of the exam get over. There will be the release of merit list of the shortlisted candidates. Applicants can check the exam result through online mode. You can visit the website and check the exam result.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here