SBI SO 2025: The SBI SO exam is conducted by the State Bank of India (SBI). SBI invites applications for specialist officer (SO) recruitment as per vacancies in various departments. This recruitment is both for regular and contracts basis for Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager (Team Lead), Customer Relationship Executive, Investment Officer, Central Research Team (Product Lead), Central Research Team (Support), Manager, Deputy Manager, and Executive posts. Candidates can check the given below Details.
SBI SO 2025 Notification:
- The SBI SO 2025 Application Form will release soon.
SBI SO 2025: Overview
|Name of Examination||State Bank of India Specialist Officer 2025|
|Commonly Known As||SBI SO 2025|
|Conducting Body||Officials of the State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Special Cadre Officers & Manager|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Examination||Online (CBT based)|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
SBI SO 2025 Exam Date:
|Last Date of Online Registration form:||December 2025|
|SBI SO 2025 Last Date for editing application forms:||To Be Notified|
|Payment for Online Fee Last Date:||To Be Notified|
|Download Admit Card||To Be Notified|
|Online Test Date:||To Be Notified|
|Result Declaration Date:||To Be Notified|
SBI SO 2025 Application Form:
SBI mostly publish vacancy notification in the month of November. The Application for the year 2025 is also expected to get published in the month of November. The application has to be filled out from November to December. The last date for submission of the form remains December and for 2025 it is expected to remain the same.
|General /OBC||INR 750|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
SBI SO 2025 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- The age limit is different from one post to the other post. The minimum age fixed for SBI SO is 21 years and the maximum should be 35 years. There is certainly the benefit of age relaxation to the reserved categories.
- The candidate must be a graduate from some known and recognized university.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Manager, Relationship Manager (OMP), and Product Manager||B.E./ B. Tech along with MBA/PGDM or equivalent degree (as full-time course) with specialization in Marketing|
|Circle Defence Banking Advisor||Candidates must be a retired Major General or Brigadier from Indian Army or from comparable ranks from the Indian Navy or Air Force.|
|Deputy Manager (Marketing)||
The question paper prepared for SBI SO 2025 examination is divided into five sections. Unlike other exams where candidates are required to score good marks in each section, specialist exam aspirants are required to score well in the professional section. Candidate scoring minimum cutoff is called for the next level interview round.
|Test||No of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||90min|
Here you can see below the SBI SO 2025 Syllabus. The syllabus is mentioned below Reasoning & English related topics:
Reasoning Syllabus: Eligibility Test, Alphabet Test, Analogy, Logical Sequence of Words, Classification, Puzzle Test, Logic, Data Sufficiency, Direction Sense Test, Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle, Inserting the Missing Character, Clocks & Calendars, Arithmetical Reasoning, Mathematical Operations, Coding-Decoding, Number, Statement – Arguments, Deriving Conclusions from Passages, Logical Venn Diagrams, Ranking & Time Sequence, Situation Reaction Test, Theme Detection, Series Completion, Statement – Conclusions
SBI Bank Jobs 2025:
Find below the other SBI Bank Jobs:
- State Bank of India Clerk 2025
- SBI Apprentice 2025
- State Bank of India PO 2025
- SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2025
- State Bank of India CBO 2025
- SBI SCO Recruitment 2025
Admit Card will release for both phases. Make sure to download the admit card using the official website. This card will be released a few days before the examination. Use the application number and password/date of birth to download the admit card. Carry ID proof and admit card at the exam venue.
Steps to Download SBI SCO Admit Card 2025:
- Visit the official site of the State Bank of India at www.sbi.co.in
- Then search the careers option and click on it.
- Click on the link ‘SBI SCO Admit Card 2025’
- Enter the Name and Date of Birth & Click on ‘submit’
- SBI SCO Admit Card 2025 will display on your screen.
- Download the Admit card.
SBI SO Result 2025:
- The result of the examination will be released on the official website.
- The result will be announced just after a month after the exam date.
- Use the official website to check the exam result.
- Enter the registration address and password to seek the exam result.
- The merit list will be available on the official website for those who have been chosen for an interview.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here
3 thoughts on “SBI SO 2025 Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Eligibility, Syllabus”
i need an application form for the SBI po clerk 2020 pre
I need application form online..plz