IBPS SO 2025: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection holds examination every year to fill vacancies of specialist offices in 28 public sector banks and other financial organizations like NABARD, SIDBI, LIC, and insurance companies, etc. All public sector banks, Associate Banks of SBI, NABARD, SBI, RBI, SIDBI, Some Co-Operative banks, LIC and Insurance Companies, and non-financial setups work under the shade of public sector undertaking, state-owned corporations and companies are members of IBPS SO 2025. They avail service of IBPS to fill vacancies within their organization. For Specialist Officers, IBPS holds examinations once a year and candidates go through three phases of the selection process.
IBPS SO 2025 Notification:
- IBPS SO 2025 Application Form has been released on November 2025 and the last date to apply is November 2025.
IBPS SO 2025 Recruitment Details:
|Name of Exam||IBPS SO 2025|
|Exam Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Selection Process||Common Written Examination / Specialist Officer (IBPS CWE SO)|
|Exam Level||All India|
|Total Number of Vacancy||710 Post|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
IBPS SO 2025 Exam Dates:
|Online registration for the Application Form||November 2025|
|Online application fee Last Date||November 2025|
|Admit cards Downloading for IBPS SO||December 2025|
|Preliminary Exam Date||December 2025|
|IBPS SO 2025 Results Declaration||To Be Notified|
|IBPS SO 2025 Mains Exam Date||January 2023|
|Downloading the Interview admit card||To be announced|
|IBPS SO interview date||To be announced|
IBPS SO 2025 Application Form:
The application form for the IBPS examination can be filed online at the website of IBPS or can be downloaded too. It is important to fill in the form details correctly to avoid disappointment later. Therefore, thoroughly read it and then fill it out.
The form of examination for IBPS specialist officer posts will be available by the last week of November. The last date for filling out the form will remain till December. Students can fill out online applications for examination within this time. The written exam for pre and main will take place in January 2025.
The Application fee varies from category to category. Applicants belonging to the General/OBC category need to pay Rs.850 and PWD, SC, ST, and Ex-S applicants will pay Rs.175 as an application fee. You can submit this amount via different modes such as net banking/credit/debit cards.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
How to Apply for IBPS SO Recruitment 2025?
- Open the official website of IBPS: www.ibps.in
- Search for specialist officer exam 2025 on the homepage.
- Click on notifications and read carefully
- After that click on apply online.
- Make a new registration ID and login
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your application form
- Take out the printout of the application form
IBPS SO 2025 Application Form: Click here
IBPS CRP SO Job Vacancy 2025:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Agricultural Field Officer (AFO)||516|
|HR/ Personnel Officer||15|
IBPS SO 2025 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Officer IBPS have three clauses and applicants are asked to check each clause carefully. Even if applicants do not fulfill some eligibility criteria they can sit for the examination. But, at the later stage upon screening, they will face rejection. Therefore, to avoid such a situation it is best to fulfill all the clauses. Here are three eligibility clauses for IBPS SO Examination.
This is the first clause, according to the IBPS SO rule applicant has to age between 20 to 30 years. Three to ten years of age relaxation is given to reserved category applicants. For Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe, Ex-Servicemen, Emergency commission officers and other military background persons the age relaxation are 5 years. Other Backward Class age relaxation is 3 years and for persons with a disability, it is 10 years.
Educational & Qualification IBPS Senior Officer:
The second clause of the IBPS SO examination is education. Educational qualification is not kept in general because the specialist officer’s work responsibility varies according to their area of work. For Law officers, the qualification is graduate or postgraduate in Law and for marketing specialist officers it is BBA or MBA. For each vacancy, clear information is shared for educational qualifications. Experience in relevant is also given weight during the final round of selection.
It is the third and final clause of IBPS SO. To apply for an examination candidate has to hold the nationality of India. The candidate should be Indian or a subject of Nepal and Bhutan. Persons of Indian origin who migrated to Sri Lanka, Burma, Ethiopia, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Pakistan, and Zaira are also eligible to apply for the IBPS examination. Moreover, Tibetan refugees who migrated to India and have become permanent residents of India before 1962 can also appear for the examination of IBPS, Specialist Officer.
IBPS SO 2025 Exam Pattern is given below:
- First, there will be a Preliminary Examination for Law Officers & Rajbhasha Adhikari. Part 1 will be Reasoning based on 50 questions, for 25 marks. The candidate is required to finish the exam within 2 hours of time duration.
- The English Language will be 50 questions for 50 marks.
- General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry also comprises 50 questions for 50 marks.
- For IT, Agricultural, HR/ Personnel & Marketing Officer, there will be an examination with parts like reasoning having 50 questions for 25 marks for 2 hours.
- The English language comprises 50 questions for 50 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude consisted of 50 questions for 50 marks.
- The main Exam for Law Officer & Rajbhasha Adhikari consisted of Professional Knowledge with 60 questions for 60 marks, and the duration of the exam will be 45 minutes.
- For IT, Agricultural, HR/ Personnel & Marketing Officer, there will be a Professional Knowledge test Objective type with 45 questions for 60 marks, and the duration of the exam will be 30 minutes.
- Professional Knowledge will be for half an hour.
- IBPS PO 2025
- IBPS Clerk 2025
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2025
Candidates are required to download the admit card online mode. The Admit Card will release a few days before the Exam.
The result for IBPS SO will release on the official website. The result has been announced for IBPS SO 2025 Prelims exam in January 2025. The result will consist of eligible applicants those who will appear for an interview after passing the written examination.
Steps to check IBPS SO Prelims Result:
- Visit the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) @ ibps. in.
- On the home page, check the Latest News.
- Now, search for the IBPS SO Prelims Result link.
- Then click on the Result link.
- After that enter the login details & Click on the submit button.
- Then the result will open on the screen.
- Take a hard copy of the results for future use.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here
2 thoughts on “IBPS SO 2025 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Result”
I completed my graduation in stream of electrical electronics engineer. Can i apply for this post
i have completed my graduation in BCA. Can i apply for this post?