UPSC IES/ISS 2022: Another exam that UPSC conducts every year is IES Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination and this year (2022) to it will be going to commence. Before looking forward to the preparations regarding the exam, avail the general info like IES/ISS 2022 Exam Date Notification date, eligibility, and other info. Ensure to have whole info like a crystal clear picture. Given below is the entire information:
IES/ISS Exam 2022 Notification:
- UPSC IES/ISS 2022 Notification has been released on 6th April 2022. Click here to check the details
Indian Economic Service (IES) 2022 Highlights
|Name of Exam||Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service (IES/ISS)|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Recruitment of the Year||2022-23|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Minimum Eligibility||Post Graduation/Graduation|
|No. of vacancy||15 (IES)/ 47 (ISS) (Tentative)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|UPSC Calendar 2022||Click here|
UPSC IES/ISS 2022 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|The release date of the Application form||6th April 2022|
|Application form Last date to submission||26th April 2022|
|Admit card||Updated Soon|
|IES 2022 Exam Dates||24th July 2022|
|Date of announcement of IES results||Updated Soon|
|Date of Interview||Updated Soon|
|Final result announcement date||Updated Soon|
UPSC IES/ISS 2022 Application Form:
Here candidates can check the information regarding the IES Application form 2022 or process to submit an online application form:
- Go through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Make sure to fill the online form by adding all the information aptly and carefully.
- Submit the form once uploaded along with the mentioned documents and scanned photograph and signature
- Submit the form but before that keep a copy with you. Take a print out.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
For IES 2022, the applicant should be graduated in Economics/ Business Economics/Applied Economics/ /Econometrics. For ESE applicant should be graduated in Mathematical Statistics/ Statistics/ Applied Statistics.
- Last Date for Applying: March 2022
- Number of Posts: Indian Economic Services (06), Indian Statistical Services (55)
- Age Limit: Candidate applying for IES and ESE should have age between 21 and 30 as on 1-8-2015. However, age relaxation followed as per the government rules.
- Selection Process: Aspirants need to go through with the written examination to make the selection process easier.
- Application Fee: Application fee charges Rs 200/- that has to be paid in any of the branches of State Bank of India. One can opt for using modes like cash payment, or via net banking or be using the master card/visa/debit card.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
IES/ISS 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Follow the below steps for Eligibility Criteria for IES/ESE 2022 Exam:
- Candidates must be Indian citizens after that he/she will be eligible for UPSC IES 2022
- Candidates have completed Master / PG Degree in Applied Economics/Econometrics or Economics/Business Economics or any other degree in recognized college/ Insitute / University.
- Bachelor’s Degree must have for UPSC IES. Candidates completed there a degree in Mathematical Statistics/ Statistics//Applied Statistics or Master’s or Master’s degree in Applied Statistics/Mathematical Statistics
- Candidates must have fit mentally and physically for admission in IES/ ESE 2022
IES/ISS Exam Pattern:
Below are some important points for UPSC ESE Exam Pattern. Before submitting the application form must read all the steps.
- Candidates will qualify the six parts of question papers. The question papers will conduct by the IES. Question papers will relate the Indian Economics, General English, General Studies, General Economics-I, General Economics-II and General Economics-III.
- Similarly, candidates must have 6 question papers to qualified for the ESE exam 2022. Question papers will be related to General Studies, Statics-I, Statics-II, Statics-III and Statics-IV and General English.
- Question paper language will be English only.
- Each General Studies paper will be 200 Marks.
- The General English paper will be 100 Marks
- There will be Negative Marks. 1/3rd marks dedication.
IES 2022 Admit card:
The Admit Card will be released separately for prelims and mains exam. The UPSC ESE 2022 Admit card will be released before 2 weeks of the Exam. Once the students qualify the prelims exam, then they will need to download the Mains admit card. To download the admit card, the candidates must have to use a login ID. The Admit Card will not be sent to the address of the candidates. The aspirants will not be allowed to enter the exam center without IES 2022 admit card. To download the admit card of the exam from the official website.
UPSC 2022 Related Exams:
- Civil Services Exam 2022 Application Form
- IES Exam 2022 Application Form
- IFS Exam 2022 Application Form
- CDS 2022 Application Form
- UPSC GEOSCIENTIST 2022 Application Form
- UPSC CMS 2022 Application Form
- CISF AC 2022 Application Form
- UPSC CAPF AC 2022 Application Form
- NDA 2022 Application Form
The coaching institutes will publish the IES prelims answer keys on the exam day. The official IES 2022 answer key will be released in pdf format. Based on the published answer keys by the coaching institutes, the aspirants can calculate their score and predict their result.
IES/ISS 2022 Result:
The ESE 2022 Result will be released in March for the Prelims Exam and in September for the Main Exam. Candidates can check the result through online mode. The final interview round will be conducted in September 2022.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here