UPSC Civil Services 2024: Yet another most awaited notification date along with other details provided throughout here. The most reputed of all Civil Services examination application form will going to be released soon and the enthusiasts can fill the Civil services (Preliminary) Exam Notification 2024 soon! Candidates need to fill the form with the popular online facility. If you consider the official dates then the official dates and pre-exam date for IAS 2024 it will be commenced in August.
UPSC Civil Services 2024 Exam Date:
Candidates can find below Civil Service Exam 2024 date-related information such as Notification Date, Deadline to Submit the Application Form, Exam Date, Result Date Announced, etc:
|Notification Date||February 2024|
|Application form availability||February 2024|
|Last date for Application Submission (online)||March 2024|
|Prelims Admit card||Last week of May 2024|
|Preliminary Exam date||June (1 Day) 2024|
|Prelims exam result||August 2024|
|Main Exam Admit Card||September 2024|
|Main Exam Date||September 2024|
|Declaration of the final result||January|
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise, Gr. ‘A’)
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Defense Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Gr. ‘A
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Postal Service, Gr. ‘A.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Defense Estate Service Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Information Service Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service Gr. ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service Gr. ‘A’
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services Gr. ‘B’ (Section Officers Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadar& Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Gr. ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Services Group B
UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2024:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Every entrance examination follows certain eligibility criteria and so is with UPSC Civil Services Examination. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria followed to appear in the highly reputed UPSC Examination. The details are as follows:
- Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Applicant must be possessed with a degree from a Recognized University. Take note; those who are in the final year may also appear for the exam.
- If you are possessed with some professional/technical qualifications may also apply
UPSC Application form 2024:
The Application Form for UPSC 2024 will be released in February 2024 on the official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in. The eligible candidate can fill the form by online mode only. Here are the steps to fill the Application form.
- First Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Now Click on the link ‘UPSC Civil Services Examination 2024’.
- There will option to register yourself and the details like your Name, Date of Birth, Email Address, and Mobile Number.
- After the registration, you will receive your login ID and password.
- Then Log in to your ID and fill the application form.
- Fill in your valid details carefully.
- Now upload your scanned image of a Passport-size photograph and signature.
- Check your details and submit the application form
- Now choose the payment mode between online or offline mode
- For online payment, candidates can use a credit card/debit card/Rupay card or Internet Banking Services.
- For offline payment, download the e-challan and submit the cash to SBI bank branches.
UPSC Application Fee 2024:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- For General Category, the application fee will be Rs.100/-
- There will be no fee for SC, ST, PwD, EWS and OBC categories and Female
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
IAS Exam Pattern 2024:
In the IAS entrance exam, there will be 3 stages to clear the examination. The first is Preliminary, Mains, and Personal Interview. The exam pattern for the Preliminary exam is called the CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test).
- Mode: offline
- Medium: English and Hindi
- Duration of exam: 2 hours per paper
- Number of papers: 2
- Type of questions: Objective (MCQ)
- Negative marking for each incorrect answer: 1/3 for each incorrect answer
- Total Marks: 400 ( 200 for each)
IAS Syllabus 2024 For Preliminary Exam :
- Paper I: current events, Indian history, Indian national movements, Indian & world geography, Indian polity, economy, social development, environmental ecology, biodiversity, etc.
- Paper II: comprehension, interpersonal skills, communication, logical reasoning, analytical ability, decision making, problem-solving, data interpretation, English language, etc.
Important books for IAS Pre Exam:
- History Of Modern India – Bipan Chandra. (History)
- Geography of India – Majid Husain. (Geography)
- Indian Art and Culture – Nitin Singhania. (Culture)
- Indian Economy – Ramesh Singh. (Economy)
- Indian Polity for Civil Services Examinations – M. Laxmikanth. (Polity)
- Science and Technology in India – TMH. (Science and Technology)
- Environment for Civil Services Prelims and Mains – Khuller. (Environment)
- India Year Book (Current Affairs)
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning – R. S.Aggarwal
UPSC Admit Card 2024:
The UPSC 2024 Admit Card will release for the Pre Exam in May 2024. It is important to download it and take a print out of it. In the Admit card, there will be information about the Exam Date and Exam Center.
UPSC civil services Result will declare in January 2024. The candidate will get the Result on the official website. The candidate must download the Result for future reference.
UPSC 2024 Interview:
The Candidate who is qualified for the Mains Exam of UPSC 2024 will be called for an interview. This interview will be based on the Candidate’s mental abilities, intellectual skills, social traits & interest in current affairs.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here