IIT Bhubaneswar Ph.D. Admission 2023: IIT Bhubaneswar provides an opportunity for participating in the Ph.D. program in a series of programs like Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences/ Basic Sciences/ Electrical Sciences/ Humanities, Metallurgical & Material Eng./ Mechanical Sciences & Minerals, Social Sciences & Mgmt./ Infrastructure. Following are the all detail about IIT Bhubaneswar Ph.D. Admission such as Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, etc.
IIT Bhubaneswar Ph.D. Admission Apply:
- Applicants, those who are interested can apply via online procedure by using the official website www.iitbbs.ac.in
- It is suggested that after the application is filled, keep a print to for avoiding any unpredictable situations.
- Applicants need to send a hard copy of the application and the related documents to the valid address of the exam conducting authorities.
IIT Bhubaneswar Ph.D. 2023 Exam Date:
|Notification Released Date||October 2023|
|Last date to application form submission date||November 2023|
IIT Bhubaneswar Ph.D. Admission 2023 Eligibility:
For Ph.D. eng. program–
- Those who have scored a minimum possible 60% or 6.5 CGPA in M.E. or M.Tech or equivalent degree in an apt discipline with relevant GATE score in the year of admission year of M.Tech.
- Those applicants can apply who have finished off the B.E/B.Tech/ or some equivalent degree in the apt discipline with the scores of 70% or 7.5 CGPA with valid GATE score card or acquired the degree in UGC/CSIR-NET JRF.
- The applicants who have scored a minimum of 60% or 6.5 CGPA in various other examinations can also apply for the Ph.D. eng. Program. There will be a single relaxation for up to 10% marks either in10th or 12th class exam or into the equivalent can apply for the exam.
For Ph.D. Basic Science program–
- Candidates who have scored a minimum of 60% or 6.5 CGPA in the PG degree or some equivalent degree in the apt discipline with excellent academic records can apply for the Ph.D. Basic Science program. Exam authorities accept Provisional certificates
- Candidates who have scored a minimum of 55% or 6.0 CGPA in graduation via Science or having some equivalent degree with excellent academic records can apply for the exam. Provisional certificates will be acceptable.
- The applicants must have a valid GATE score card or UGC/CSIR-NET JRF.
IIT Bhubaneswar Ph.D. Syllabus:
Physics: Experimental atomic-molecular-surface Physics, nanomaterial, nanophotonics, Plasmonics & Fiber Sensor, Biomolecules, Large-scale quantum simulations of nanostructures.
Chemistry: Metal-based drug design, coordination aspects of homo & heterometallic complexes, magnetochemistry of grid complexes, nanoparticle-based sensors.
Mathematics: Stochastic models, numerical methods, queuing theory, complex dynamics & fractals, control of queues, soft computing, applied probability, optimization theory.
Biosciences: Biochemistry, Protein chemistry & spectroscopy, structure-function elucidation of various small heat shock proteins connected to various diseases such as leprosy, cataract, and tuberculosis, enzymology, chemical & cellular biology, G-protein coupled receptors & signal transduction, peptide/protein design & eng., computational Biology.
Syllabus for Electrical Sciences:
Electrical engineering: wide-area monitoring & application, high voltage eng., power transmission & distribution protection, PMU, Power systems & power electronics drives.
Computer Science: Computer vision, internet of things, software testing & verification, cloud computing & analytics, network & system security
Electronics & communication eng: Radar systems, antenna design, Sensor networks, Fiber wireless (FiWi) network, optical communication, digital signal processing, microwave & wireless communication.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Syllabus – School of Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences:
Climate Science: Monsoon dynamics, Air-sea interactions & climate change, Atmospheric aerosols & climate, Geophysical fluid dynamics, Tropical meteorology, Equatorial waves.
Geo-science: Environmental & aqueous geochemistry, Geochemistry, Asian monsoon variations, Paleomonsoon, Paleoclimatic changes in Mahanadi basin, Hydrogeology.
School of Humanities, Social Sciences & Mgt.
Psychology: Psycholinguistics, Consumer behavior, Cognitive psychology, Cognitive neuroscience, Neurolinguistic, Positive psychology &psychology of personality, Clinical psychology.
Economics: Natural resources mgmt., Open macroeconomics & natural resources economics, Environmental economics.
English: Indian writing in English, Travel writings/Autobiographies/Memoirs Indian diaspora literature, Commonwealth studies.
After the form is filled and submitted, ensure that you wait for the admit card. Get this card from the main site. Just visit the main site and get the admit card by downloading the process. There is some fixed date and on this date, candidates collect the admit card. Keep a copy of this card with you and carry it along with you while moving to the examination center.
IIT Bhubaneswar Ph.D. Result:
Check out the same official website for collecting the details of the address. Just go to the suggested website and check out the results.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here