International Sahaja Public School Admission 2022: International Sahaja Public School is also known as ISPS. The school is situated in the MacLoed Ganj Dharmasala Himachal Pradesh. The school was founded by Sahaja Yoga Movement in the year 1990. They run classes from I to XII and they offer streams Arts, Commerce, PCM, and PCB. It is a co-educational English medium day cum boarding school. The affiliation of the school is from CISCE and CSE board. Present time school runs with 250 full-time residential students and 30 teachers. The teaching method of school goes on the philosophy of Shri Mata Ji Nirmala Devi Sahaja Education.
International Sahaja Public School Admission 2022:
Admission for session 2022-2023 has started in April to March. For admission-related queries, you will have to contact to the admission cell of the school. The school counselor will get back to you for further discussion for admission. Students will get admission on a first come first serve basis. Here in this article, you will get to know about the whole admission procedure.
- Download the Prospects and registration form from the website of the school and take a printout of it
- Fill all the required details in the registration form and submit it to the school campus office
- Go through the prospectus thoroughly to collect all the information related to admission
- Fill admission form and attach all documents along with the form and submit it.
- The admission fee can be paid on a quarterly basis and it is submitted to the school campus
Documents Require for Admission:
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
- Mark sheet / Result of previous class
- Passing certificate of previous class
- Birth certificate issued by the municipal corporation
- Transfer certificate
- Adhar Card of Child, Mother and Father
- Migration certificate
- One passport size photograph
International Sahaja Public School Fee Structure
- Admission fee for all classes is Rupees 50,000/- INR
- Refundable Deposit of Rupees 30,000/- INR
- Administrative Cost Rupees 44,000/- INR
- Tuition fee and Hostel fee can be paid on a quarterly basis that is given below
For (Classes I- X):
|First Quarter||Second Quarter||Third Quarter|
|80,000/- INR||80,000/- INR||80,000/- INR|
For Senior Secondary Section (Classes XI-XII):
|First Quarter||Second Quarter||Third Quarter|
|90,000/- INR||90,000/- INR||90,000/- INR|
- for old Students the application fee will be Rs. 44,000/- and for new Students Fee will be Rs. 1,24,000/-
- 1000/- Rs will be charged as a penalty fee for late fee submission
- The refundable amount is refunded at the time of the student leaving the school
- Fee payment can be done by the State Bank of India
Facilities and Infrastructure:
ISPS School provides many facilities which make school top of the most famous. As per concern of the education prospects they have big Library for every group of students. Students can get all the readings books related to technology, education, science, encyclopedia, etc. library also has English and Hindi Newspaper. The classrooms are well ventilated and smart. They have separate labs for science subjects like Physics, Chemistry and biology. All laboratories are well equipped and contain all safety measures. They also have separate computer science labs for the junior section to the senior section of the students.
There are separate hostel facilities available for both girls and boys. Separate wardens are available for both girl’s and boys’ hostels. Security guards are available in the hostel to provide safety to the students 24*7 days. In the hostel area, there is a huge kitchen and a dining hall is available. Their hygienic food is available for both students and staff members. The catering staff follows strict neat and clean hygiene conditions of the dining hall. Every time fresh and clean food will be served to the students and staff members of the school.
The school has separate playing areas for the different kinds of sports like badminton, cricket, basketball, kho kho, soccer, table tennis, volleyball, tennis, etc. school has an indoor stadium for the students. A very big auditorium is present in the school to organize school functions; events etc. school also has to give the visual and performing arts facilities in Arts, Dance and Music.
The School campus is spread over in big acres. There are separate three buildings for the junior section and senior sections. Huge playground for sports and other activities. They also provide emergency medical facilities.
School has clubs and societies to organize time to time additional activities to encourage student talent and develop the skills of the students. And also has a separate well-equipped music room. The Music room is full of all different kinds of musical instruments like table, guitar, violin, etc. The school organizes inter-school competitions like dance competition, quiz competition, writing competition, singing competition, Painting, Pottery, Clay Modeling, Dramatics, Classical Dance, Vocal Instrumental Music, Craft, School Band, Photography etc. school encourage students to take parts in various activities like arts and craft, cookery, gardening, English literature and journalism, handicraft and needlework, heritage, motor mechanics, guitar, violin, flute, western and classical guitar, nature club, yoga and Pranayam.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Entrance Exam eBook Check Below:
- RIMC Dehradun Entrance Exam eBook –Buy Now
- Rashtriya Military School E-Book for 6th Class – Buy Now
- Sainik School Entrance Exam E-Book For Class 6th – Click Here
- Sainik School Entrance Exam E-Book For Class 9th – Click Here
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya eBook for Class-6th – Click Here
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya eBook for Class-9th- Click Here
ISPS 2022 Academics
The school is based on the English medium instruction and it follows all CISCE guidelines. They provide admission for section (I-V) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII). The streams for which they offer admission for are Arts, Commerce, PCM and PCB. The number of classrooms is 10. The school works on the overall physical and mental development of students and the overall personality development of each student. They timely coordinate with the parents of the students to discuss the growth and performance of the students. Present time school holds approx 250 full-time residential students from 30 countries. In the junior section from classes I to IV English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Hindi, Yoga and Computer subjects are studied. In senior sections from classes V to X English, Hindi, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, History and Civics, Geography, Computer, Environmental Science and Sahaja Yoga will be taught.
ISPS Contact Details
Address: – International Sahaja Public School Naddi, Talno, Dharamshala Cantt. Dharamsala, Dist- Kangra Himachal Pradesh- 176216 India.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here