ISRO Exam 2022: ISRO stands for the Indian Space Research Organisation. It was founded in 1969. It’s headquartered in the city of Bengaluru. Vikram Sarabhai was the main person in the development of the Indian Space Research Organization. ISRO built India’s first satellite, Aryabhata, which was launched by the Soviet Union on 19 April 1975. Throughout these many years, ISRO Exam has worked very hard and became one of the six largest space agencies in the world. ISRO has released an employment notification which will be disclosed by the Indian Space Research Organization online through the official website. The selection of suitable candidates will be done based on written examination, skill test, and interview. The interested candidates can apply by filling the application form and submitting it before the last dates of submitting. To get more know details about the ISRO SAC Exam 2022 For Engineers Application process, written test, eligibility, pay scale, etc. go through the below article.
ISRO 2022 Notification:
- The Exam Schedule for ISRO SAC 2022 will be announced very soon.
ISRO Recruitment 2022: Overview
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Exam Name:||ISRO SAC (Space Applications Centre) Exam 2022|
|Name of the Organisation:||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Conducting Body:||ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board|
|Post Name:||ISRO SAC Recruitment 2022 (Scientist Engineer, Technical Assistant, Technician, Draughtsman)|
|Job Type:||Central Government Jobs|
|Official Website:||www. isro.gov.in|
ISRO 2022 Exam Date:
Find below the ISRO Exam 2022 Notification Released date. For more information about the ISRO Exam Date 2022 candidates can check time to time official website:
|Advertisement Release Date||February 2022|
|Registration Started||March 2022|
|Final date to submit the application form||October 2022|
|Admit Card Released||To be announced later|
|ISRO Exam Date 2022||To be announced later|
|Result||To be announced later|
ISRO SAC Application Form 2022:
The candidates can apply for the ISRO Entrance Exam 2022 online through the website. The instructions to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2022 are given below.
- Click on the online link provided: isro.gov.in.
- Select the link to apply for the ICRB Exam 2022 Recruitment.
- Provide the details for registration.
- Enter your full name, gender, age, category, nationality, and other details.
- Submit the details.
- Upload scanned the photograph and other necessary documents.
- The document must be uploaded in the required format only.
- Verify all the details before hitting the submit button.
- After submission of the application form candidate must keep a printout of the application form for future use.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
Exam 2022 Application Fee:
- There is no application fee for any post.
ISRO Recruitment Vacancy 2022:
The tentative upcoming vacancies of ISRO 2022 Recruitment is given below:
|Total Vacancies||Discipline wise Vacancies|
|Scientist / Engineer SD (Group A)||02||Electronics|
|Scientist / Engineer SC (Group A)||19||Electronics – 02, Physics – 01, Computer – 03, Electronics – 07, Mechanical – 06, Structural – 01, Electrical – 01|
|Technical Assistant (Group B)||06||Electronics – 03, Mechanical – 01, Civil – 01, Electrical – 01|
|Technician ‘B’ (Group C)||28||Fitter – 06, Machinist – 03, Electronics – 10, IT – 02, Plumber – 01, Carpenter – 01, Electrician – 01, Mechanical – 03, Chemical – 01|
ISRO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates are interested to apply Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment (www.isro.gov.in Recruitment 2022) can check eligibility details below.
ISRO Exam 2022 Education Qualification:
- Scientist / Engineer: M.E. / M.Tech or M.Sc. / Ph.D. in concerned / relevant discipline. 1st class pass with an aggregate minimum of 60% or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.5 on a ten scale.
- Technical Assistant: First Class Diploma in Electronics / ECE / Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Engineering.
- Technician: Matriculation (SSC or SSLC Or 10th class) Pass with ITI / NTC / NAC in concerned trade.
ISRO Recruitment 2022 For Engineers Age Limit:
- For the ISRO Exam 2022 Candidate must not be more than 35 years. Relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates.
- For SC / ST candidates upper age limit 40 Years and OBC candidates 38 Years.
ISRO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure consists of two stages and they are listed below:
- Stage 1: Written Test
- Stage 2: Skill Test
The candidates after submitting of application form Process will be candidates shortlisted for the written examination. Through the written examination candidates will call for skill tests.
ISRO SAC Exam Pattern 2022:
|Basic English||Objective Type|
ISRO SAC Exam Syllabus 2022:
- Theme detection
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Word Formation
- Error Correction
- Idioms & Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Natural Resources, Planning, Sustainable and Inclusive Development
- Natural Calamities and Disaster Management
- Human Resource Development Index of India
- Current events of National and International importance
- Sports and Entertainment
- Indian History (ancient, medieval, modern)
- Indian Geography, Economy, and Agriculture
- Basic Knowledge of the Indian Constitution
- Indian National Movement
- Human Rights
- Various aspects of Rural and Urban Development
- General Science
- Development and Environmental Problems
- Biotechnology and Health Issues
- Development of Science and Technology In India
- Integration and Its Applications
- Differentiation and its Applications
- Partial Fractions
- Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Machine Design
- Theory of Machines
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Engineering Materials
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- I.C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Production Planning and Control
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Operations Research
- Metrology and Inspection
- Inventory Control etc
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Electrical Instrumentation
- Power System Analysis & Control
- Network Analysis
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Electronics Devices
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Power System Protection
- Control Systems
- Power Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Switch Gear and Protection etc
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement, and Industrial Instrumentation
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Digital Electronics
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Analog Electronics
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
- Irrigation Engineering
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation
- Environmental Engineering
- Building Materials
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Structural Engineering
- Theory of Structures
- RCC Design
- Steel Design
- Concrete Technology
Scientist / Engineer SD
|Level 11 ₹ 67700 – 208700|
Scientist / Engineer SC
|Level 10 ₹ 56100 – 177500|
|Level 07 ₹ 44900 – 142400|
|Level 03 ₹ 21700 – 69100|
ISRO Admit Card 2022:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The Admit Card has been released in July 2022. The candidate will be got to the Admit card by online mode only. The candidate must download the admit card and print out it for the Exam. Every candidate should carry the Admit card to the exam hall, without the Admit card candidate could not give the exam.
ISRO Result & interview 2022:
The Result will be announced through online mode. Candidates can check results by entering their login ID. After the result, only selected candidates will be invited for the personal interview. Candidates must have to score a minimum of 60% marks in the Personal Interview round.