MP B.Ed 2023 Admission is the opportunity for those who are eager to pursue their career in the teaching profession. Madhya Pradesh Pre B. Ed. Exam 2023 is a bachelor of education course. Through this exam, candidates can apply for the MP Pre B.Ed CET 2023. The information about the examination needs lots of your attention because before you apply, you must have plenty of details without a miss. Here are the exam related details such as Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, etc:
MP Pre B.Ed 2023 Exam Date:
Candidates can find below MP Pre B.Ed 2023 Exam Dates, Notification Released date, Admit card, Result Announce date, etc:
|Submit date of online Application Form||March|
|Application Form Last Date to submit:||May|
|Admit Card upload:||May|
|MP B.Ed 2023 Entrance Exam Date:||May|
|Results Announced||May & June|
MP B.Ed 2023 Application Form:
To apply for MP B.Ed. 2023 examination, it is crucial to avail application form using online way out. Collect the application form from the official website and fill in all the details. These details include personal information and educational details. The exam commences once a year so you should fill the application as soon as the form is released. Once you are through with filling the form, submit it. Take a print out for your reference in advance. It is also very crucial to upload the latest passport size photograph with a signature. However, prior you apply, it is also very important to fetch or inquire about MP B.Ed 2023 eligibility criteria.
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Candidates can check below the MP B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria so before submit the application form read these below steps. You will get help to submit the application form:
- It is very significant that the candidate must have completed 1oth/high school from a recognized (MP) board.
- The candidate also must have successfully completed UG and PG degree with minimum 50% marks.
- Those who possess an engineering degree (B.Tech) must have completed an Under Graduate course with minimum 55% marks.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 40 years.
MP B.Ed 2023 Application Fee Info:
Those who belong to the unreserved (OBC/GEN) category are required to pay Rs 500/-as application fee and those who belong to (SC/ST/PWD) category required to make a payment of Rs 250/-as application fee. Payment can be made via any of the modes amongst debit card, credit card, kiosk and net banking and all that.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Questions will be Objective type
- There will be overall 100 questions
- Paper will be of 100 marks.
- The candidate needs to complete the paper within the time duration of 120 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking and the candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer.
- The questions can appear from Teaching aptitude General Awareness, General Mental Ability, General Hindi; English.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Mental Ability||30||1 Marks Each Question|
|General Awareness||20||1 Marks Each Question|
|Hindi and English (General)||20||1 Marks Each Question|
|Teaching Aptitude||30||1 Marks Each Question|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
MP B.Ed 2023 Syllabus:
Candidates can find MP Pre B.Ed CET Syllabus on the official website – http://peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates who are eligible for the MP Pre B.Ed CET 2023 check below the Syllabus here we are also giving some topics. Candidates can prepare according to the below topics for the MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023:
- Indian History: Historical Events, Indian Cultural Development, History of Indian Independence (1857 to 1947), Development after 1947.
- Political Science: Citizenship, Fundamental Duties & Rights, Important Provisions of Constitution regarding Education, National Symbol & National Personalities, Language, Franchise, Cultural, National unity, Parliament Assemblies.
- Economics: Industrial & Commercial Development, Socio-economic Development, Banking System, Population Perspectives, Gross National Product, Education Budget – State and Country, Per Capita Income, Planning Process, Agriculture, Employment Problem, Rural Development, Current Economic Events, Indian Economy.
- Geography: Natural Resources & Wealth, Geographical features of Indian States, Environment & Ecology
- General Science: Important Inventions and Inventors, Health and Hygiene, General Scientific Phenomenon.
- General English: Tenses, Simple and Compound Sentences, Type of Clauses, Modals, Transformation of Sentences, Change of Voice and Narration, Tag Questions, Verb Structures, Prefixes and Suffixes, Synonyms and Antonyms, Propositions, Reading Comprehension, Comprehension of a passage containing about 300 words dealing with a subject of general nature followed by multiple choice questions.
- Teaching Aptitude: In this section, the questions will be Professional Information, adaptability, Interest in the Teaching Profession.
- The admit card will be provided on the fixed date.
- Go to the official website www.vyapam.nic.in. to fetch the admit card.
- Download the admit card by entering the registration number and date of birth.
- Download the admit card and collect the details through print out.
- Admit card comprises of details like roll no. examination centre, date and other important rules of the entrance examination.
- Carry the admit card on the exam date as it is important to document that candidate should carry.
- The exam result will be announced on the fixed date. The candidate must attain the result and move onto counseling.
- Check the result using the official website.
- Candidate must carry their exam roll no. to fetch the result.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here