Odisha CPET 2023: Department of Higher Education, Odisha conducts the Odisha CPET exam every year for candidates seeking admission to postgraduate programs like MA, M.Sc, MCA, MBA from any one of the state universities or colleges of Odhisa. The DHE, Odisha releases the application form on its official website which candidates have to duly fill out to take the entrance examination. The application form will be available on the official website of SAMS Odisha.
With the release of the application form, DHE Odisha also releases the Odisha CPET eligibility criteria. Candidates seeking admission must fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the conducting body failing which they will not be allowed to take the entrance examination.
Odisha CPET Application Form 2023:
Odisha CPET applications forms are released on the official website of SAMS Odisha. Candidates can check the steps below to fill out the application form:
- To begin, go to the official website and select the ‘New User Registration link. Now, fill in your name, phone number, and email address.
- Select Generate OTP from the drop-down menu.
- The OTP will then be sent to the applicants’ cell phones. Create a password using the OTP.
- Log in with your phone number and password.
- The Registration page will now appear on your screen. Complete the application form with all of your information and choose a subject.
- Candidates are advised to upload their most recent photos.
- Fill out the application form
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
Odisha CPET 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Odisha CPET Eligibility Criteria 2023:
SAMS Odisha releases the CPET eligibility criteria on its official website along with the notification. The eligibility criteria differ from subject to subject. Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria for various subjects:
|Economics||Candidate must be a graduate in economics with the minimum of 45% marks|
|History, Philosophy, English, Political Science, Language, Sociology||The candidate must be a graduate in relevant subjects with 45% marks in aggregate.|
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Anthropology, Botony, Zoology||The candidate must be a graduate in relevant subjects with 45% marks in aggregate.|
Candidates aspiring to appear for the Odisha CPET entrance exam must be aware of the latest exam pattern. The Odisha CPET exam pattern is as follows:
- The exam is conducted in offline mode.
- The duration of the exam is 60 minutes
- There will be 70 questions in the paper. Each question will be of MCQ type and will carry 1 mark each.
SAMS Odisha releases the admit card on its official website after the successful conclusion of the application process. The admit card is released 7-10 days before the exam. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards using the login credentials they received while filling out the application form.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Below are the steps to download Odisha CPET admit card:
- Visit the official website of SAMS Odisha
- Click on the link ‘CPET Admit Card’
- Enter your application number and date of birth
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and save the admit card
- Take the printout of the admit card
Candidates are required to carry their admit cards with them to the exam center on the examination day. Candidates failing to bring their admit cards will not be allowed to take the CPET entrance examination. Candidates are also advised to check that all information is present on their admit cards like exam center address, roll number, correct name and date of birth, and correct photograph of the candidate. Any information correct or missing must be reported to the authorities by the candidate at the earliest.
Answer Key & Result:
The answer key for the Odisha CPET 2022 examination will be available shortly after the exam is concluded. The publication of the answer key will be announced on the official website. The answer key will provide candidates with the answers to the questions on the paper they filled out. Candidates will also be able to raise objections in opposition to the answer key if they find any discrepancies. SAMS Odisha will announce the Odisha CPET result, as well as the final answer key, after the completion of the objection-raising process.
Candidates can check the steps below to check the Odisha CPET result:
- Visit the official website of SAMS Odisha
- Click on the link CPET Result
- Enter your roll number and date of birth
- The result will appear on the screen of the candidate
- Download and save the result for future reference
Odhisa CPET counseling is the final round of the admission process. The Odisha CPET counseling round involves reporting to the allotted college, document verification process, and submission of college fees. SAMS Odisha releases the merit list which has candidates’ names who are selected for the counseling round. The selected candidates are allotted colleges based on merit.
Candidates will have to report to the allotted colleges and have to carry important documents with them. These documents include – X, XII, and Graduation Marksheet, Migration Certificate, CPET Result & Admit Card copy, Passport-size photographs, Caste Certificate, and Valid ID proof. The reporting college will verify all the documents following which students have to submit the admission fee to confirm their seat.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here