Patna University B.Ed 2022: If you are looking forward to applying for B.Ed from Patna University then you need to do steadfastly now as application forms are about to release to apply. Patna University is the most reputed and well-known University of Bihar which came into being in the year 1917. The University focuses on providing committed teaching, best quality research work, co-curricular, and various socially productive activities, for its esteemed students. Several courses are offered here every year including B.Ed. To achieve the goal of becoming a teacher will be accomplished by giving a written examination test. With official University, immense details can be attained including Patna University B.Ed Application Form 2022
Patna University B.Ed 2022 Exam Date:
|Start the application form submission||June 2022|
|End to submit the application form||June 2022|
|Admit card released||July 2022|
|Patna B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022||July 2022|
- Those who are willing to apply through Patna University B.Ed 2022 must have successfully completed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks or post-graduation with 55% marks.
- Candidate must have attained with the degree of graduation or post-graduation in Humanity/ Science / Social Science / Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in subjects such as Science and Mathematics.
- The qualification degree must be attained from some recognized and respectful University.
- Candidate must have studied subjects such as English, History, Hindi, Physics, Mathematics, Biology (Botany/Zoology), Chemistry, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Commerce, etc.
Patna University B.Ed 2022 Application Form:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
The application form can be received from the official website by simply downloading it. Fill all the details mentioned in the application form carefully and correctly. Along with filling the details, also submit the documents by uploading them. Check the eligibility criteria before filling and submitting the application form.
Steps for application form:
- First, visit the official website of Patna University for registration www.patnauniversity.ac.in
- Fill the application form after login with info such as Correspondence Address, Details of Parents and academic qualification details, etc.
- Upload the latest photograph, signature and other documents asked for in the prescribed format.
- Make a payment of the application fee as soon as you submit the application form.
Patna University B.Ed Application Fee:
Patna University will accept the application fee via different modes such as Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking / Bank etc. General category applicant will pay Rs 1000/- and SC and ST category applicants will pay Rs 800/-
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Patna University will release the admit card from the official website. Those who have successfully registered themselves will receive the admit card. The hall ticket or admit card is the most important document that every candidate needs to collect from the website. It contains information such as the candidate’s name, Exam centre, crucial instructions, Exam time, etc. The candidate won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall without the availability of admit card. Applicants are also advised to carry an original ID proof verified by the Government along with hall ticket to the exam centre.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
When you are giving an entrance test, the necessary step is to know the Exam pattern so that preparation can be made accordingly. Here are the complete related details:
- There will be 100 questions in the paper.
- Paper will have Multiple Choice Questions
- The exam will be commenced in the offline mode.
- The candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer.
- There will be two parts in Exam – Part A and Part B
PART A details:
- Section–I will consist of General English Comprehension with 10 questions for 10 marks.
- Section– II will be consisted of Logical & Analytical Reasoning with 20 questions for 20 marks.
- Section– III will be consisted of Educational & General Awareness questions with 25 questions for 25 marks.
- Section– IV will be consisted of the Environment of Teaching Learning in School with 25 questions for 25 marks.
PART B Details:
Section–V will be Subject Awareness
Note: One has to be selected out of Science & Mathematics, Social Science, Humanities, and Commerce with 20 questions for 20 marks.
The result for Patna University B.Ed 2022 will also be released from the official website www.patnauniversity.ac.in. To see the result, the candidate needs to log in using login credentials to check the result. Candidates will be able to get details of the marks obtained and those who successfully qualify the exam will be shortlisted for the counselling round. The result will be provided to candidates in the form Rank Card. Download the Rank card to move for the counselling round.
Those who successfully clear the written test will attend the next round i.e.counselling round. The preference will entirely be based on the marks attained by the candidate. Those who attain more marks will be able to seek admission in the following session. Document verification is also an important part of counselling.
Important Documents needed for counselling are as follows:
- Original CLC / TC
- Original Marksheet of Class XII
- Original Caste Certificate (for reserve category applicants only)
- Migration Certificate
- Affidavit for the gap year.
Fee Structure of B.Ed Course from Patna University:
- Examination Fee Rs 2,000.00
- Admission including Registration Fee will be Rs 1,000. 00
- Development Fee Rs 5,000.00
- Library Fee Rs 1,000.00
- Tuition fee Rs 80,000.00
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here