Rajasthan JET 2023: Rajasthan JET is also called JET Agriculture. JET Agriculture or Rajasthan JET 2023 is a state-level entrance examination. It is conducted by the Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University, Jobner. JET Agriculture 2023 is for those candidates who are willing to get into different Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Dairy Technology, Agriculture, Food Technology, Horticulture, Forestry, etc. The aspirants who will pass the admission test (Rajasthan JET) will get a chance to study in numerous Public and Private Colleges within the state of Rajasthan. This article will provide varied information related to Rajasthan JET Admission 2023. Candidates can gain knowledge about the Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Syllabus, Application form, Counselling, Result, etc.
Rajasthan JET 2023 Notification:
- The Notification for Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2023 will release soon.
Rajasthan JET 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test 2023|
|Organization Name||Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University (SKNAU)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Types||UG Courses|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
Rajasthan JET 2023 Exam Date:
|Notification Release Date announced||March 2023|
|Online application form available||March 2023|
|Last date form submission Without Late Fee||June 2023|
|Last date form submission With Late Fee of INR 500||June 2023|
|Last Date of Application Form Correction||June 2023|
|Admit card||August 2023|
|Rajasthan JET 2023 Exam Date||August 2023|
|Publishing of OMR sheets and Answer Keys||August 2023|
|Declaration of Result||August 2023|
|Starting Of Counselling||—-|
Rajasthan JET 2023 Application Form:
Rajasthan JET application form will be accessible on the authorized website. Candidates need to fill the application form cautiously by providing all information correctly. Applicants need to upload scanned copies of signatures and photographs as per the required format. It is necessary to take a photocopy of the filled application form for future work.
Steps To Apply For Rajasthan JET 2023 Exam:
- Visit the official website i.e, sknau.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on Application.
- Then Click on the JET Application Form.
- Read all the given instructions carefully & then click on the “Continue” Tab.
- Fill in all the details.
- Upload the required documents.
- After verification, click on the “Submit” option.
- Pay the application fee through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card.
- Save the application download it and make a hard copy of it for further usage.
Admission Open 2022 – Apply Now!!
The application fee can be paid by using a credit card or debit card or internet banking only. For OBC or General or SBC category the application fee is Rs.2800. Candidates belonging to the PC or ST or SC category have to pay Rs.1400/- as an application fee.
|For General/OBC/SBC Category||Rs.1250|
|For SC/ST/PC (>39%)||Rs.1050|
- Any candidate with a permanent residence in Rajasthan can apply for this entrance test. Candidates residing as a student for more than three years continuously in Rajasthan are entitled to seat for the entrance.
- The upper age bar will not be more than 25 years as of 1st January 2023.
- Any applicant who has qualified senior secondary from any renowned board with a minimum of 50 % for general candidates and 45 % score for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must have Biology, Agriculture, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics in the last examination.
- For OBC /SC/ST/SBC candidates, there will 5% relaxation in the qualifying examination.
- The entrance test will be conducted via pen and paper mode.
- There will be 200 questions in the exam.
- For every correct reply, 4 marks will be bestowed and 1 mark will be subtracted for each wrong entry.
- Candidates need to answer 200 questions at the entrance.
- There will be 40 questions from each subject including Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and Agriculture.
- The curriculum will comprise different topics related to Biology, Physics, Agriculture, Mathematics, and Chemistry subjects.
- The entrance test will follow the syllabus of classes XI and XIII.
- Students should prepare for the above-mentioned topics for the examination.
Rajasthan JET Admit Card:
Candidates can avail of the Admit Card via online mode through the website. The hall pass will have all information regarding the name of the candidate, roll number, exam location, exam schedule, etc. Students need to carry their hall pass and a valid photo id proof with them in the examination hall. No offline mode can be used to avail of the hall pass.
Click Here – Free Mock Tests
Steps to download the Rajasthan JET Admit Card:
- Visit the official website.
- On the Homepage, click on JET Agriculture 2023 admit card.
- Now fill in the Required Details.
- Then candidates can download the Admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card.
The Rajasthan Jet 2023 Answer Key will be announced after a few days of the examination. Rajasthan JET Answer Key will be issued in the final week of August 2023 via online mode. The Rajasthan JET 2023 Answer key will encompass all the accurate answers to the questions examined in the test. The official website will display the answer key for the entrance examination. By providing the login credentials the applicants can easily download the answer key. The answer key will enable the students to know the marks obtained by them at the entrance. Candidates can put forward their opinion against the answer key. For any incorrect entry, candidates can put forward their objections. The final answer key will be issued after all the objections have been sorted out.
The result for Rajasthan JET will be announced after the Answer key will declare. By September the first week, the result for Rajasthan JET will be declared. Using the online method candidates can acquire their results. No option for any offline distribution of results will be available. By providing the login credentials candidates can acquire the result. All candidates who appeared for the test can avail of the result by online mode.
- Applicants can seat for the Counselling in September 2023.
- Applicants need to submit the counseling fee before appearing in the counseling and can fill their course and institution preference over there.
- Depending on the rank, the candidate’s choice and obtainability of seats will be allocated to the applicants.
- Students need to inform the selected college to complete the process of admission after seat allocation has been done.
The Cut Off for Rajasthan JET will be announced on the authorized website. The Cut Off is the lowest mark required to qualify for the entrance. Availability of seats, the difficulty level of the exam, the total number of candidates applying for the course, etc. are some of the aspects on which the cut-off score depends. The Rajasthan JET 2023 Cut Off will be announced by the end of June 2023. The Rajasthan JET Cut Off will be based on the category of the candidates
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here