Rajasthan TET 2022: BRSE or The Board of Secondary Education in Rajasthan organises the RTET exam every twelve months. Rajasthan TET 2022 is a state level examination for the recruitment of teachers in different schools of Rajasthan. The Rajasthan board of education issues the current status related to the admission test named the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test.
Candidates who wish to seat for this entrance must complete the application procedure before the due date. This article will cover all requisite information regarding RTET 2022 Eligibility norms, Entrance Pattern, Admit Card and Result, and so on.
Rajasthan TET 2022 Application Form:
The application form of Rajasthan TET 2022 will be provided from November first week to December first week. Applicants willing to work as teachers for the Rajasthan government need to fill the RTET application form using online mode through the certified web site.
- Applicants need to follow the instructions provided in the BRSE website.
- Applicants need to search the link for downloading the application form on the official home page.
- With the help of the login, ID candidates can complete the application procedure by providing all essential information.
- Signature and photograph need to be uploaded with the application form.
- Before submission, the essential details provided in the application form must be checked in detail.
- Applicants need to store the application number for further reference.
RTET 2022 Application Fee:
The application fee for the General and Other Backward class category is Rs. 500 for one paper and Rs.800 for two papers. For SC/ST Category the application fee for selecting a single paper is Rs.250 and Rs. 400 for both the papers. Candidates can pay the fees using both online and offline facilities.
Rajasthan TET 2022 Exam Date:
|Online application available
|Final Date to submit the application form
|Rajasthan TET 2022 Exam Date
- Applicants need to be 21 years of age as per January 2022.
- The upper age limit for the examination is 35 years.
- For earmarked category (SC/ST/PH) applicants 5% relaxation of age will be valid as per board rules.
- Applicants need to qualify the Intermediate examination with at least 45% from a renowned board.
- Applicants with a specialization in Education in graduation degree are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with two-year diploma in Education/Pedagogy are fit to apply for RTET 2022.
- El. Ed candidates can also submit the application form.
- Final year examinees are also suitable to apply for Rajasthan TET.
- Applicants whose results are expected for B.Ed examination also can apply for it.
- Graduates from the arts or science stream with 50% maks are qualified to apply for Rajasthan TET 2022. They need to have an additional B.Ed degree with their graduation degree.
The Rajasthan TET examination comprises of 2 papers. There will be 150 questions in the examination.
- There will be 150 MCQ questions in each paper.
- The time duration for each paper will be 90 minutes.’
- No scheme for negative marking will be there.
- Contenders need to appear for online examination
- Entrants will obtain 1 mark for each perfect answer
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The curriculum for Paper I covers questions on Mathematics, Child Development and Methodology and Pedagogy, Language 1, Language 2, Environmental Studies. questions
The syllabus for Paper II comprises topics about Language I, Language II, Mathematics & Science, Social Studies & Social Sciences, Child Development and pedagogy.
Prior to a few days before the examination, the Admit Card for Rajasthan TET 2022 will be accessible from the authorized website. Only successful applicants who have followed the application procedure meticulously can acquire the Admit Card from the official website. By providing the application number with DOB applicants can download their admit card. An applicant must carry his or her admit card to the examination centre. Before availing the Admit Card applicants need to go through their particulars stated in the admit card and only after then the admit cards should be downloaded. Applicants can complain if they find any inaccurate entry in the admit card.
The answer key is announced instantly after the examinations. Applicants can evaluate their score in the examination depending on the answer key. The answer keys are issued distinctly for both the papers. The answer key will be disclosed only after the announcement of the results. Grades for the examination are assigned depending on the answer key delivered by the exam directing authority.
The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education is the leading body that not only conducts RTET but also performs the duty towards the declaration of the Rajasthan TET Results. The authorised website discloses the result for RTET 2022. By providing the Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth all applicants can check their results. The Rajasthan TET scorecard will be announced laterally with the results by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here