|Exam Dates||Application Form||Eligibility||Exam Pattern||Syllabus|
RBI Grade B 2022: RBI or Reserve Bank of India is the highest bank of India with all powers. It is a banking institution of India that controls the monetary policy of the country. It supports regulating financial services such as currency issues, storage of foreign exchange services, inflation control, and so on. Every year Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducts the exam of RBI Grade B 2022 officer Exam. This exam is a national-level competitive test and the Reserve Bank of India Services Board conducts the test annually. Those who are interested to appear in RBI Grade B 2022 need to attain all the details before applying for avoiding any unpredictable scenarios.
RBI Grade B Notification 2022:
- 18th April 2022: The last date to apply for RBI Grade B Application Form is 18th April 2022.
- 29th March 2022: RBI Grade B 2022 Application Form has been released on 28th March 2022.
RBI Grade B Exam 2022 Important Details:
|Exam Name||RBI Grade B Exam 2022|
|Authority Name||RBI – Reserve Bank of India Services Board|
|Post Name||B Grade officer: General/DEPR/DSIM|
|Exam Mode||Online & Offline modes|
|Official Website Name||www.rbi.org.in|
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Following are the RBI Grade B 2022 Exam Date schedule of examination:
|Announcement of Official notification||21st March 2022|
|RBI Officer Grade B registration form Available||28th March 2022|
|Application form Last date of submission||18th April 2022|
|Deadline for the Application Fee||18th April 2022|
|Release of admit card for phase -1||—-|
|Phase I Exam Date||28th May 2022|
|Phase I exam result date||—-|
|RBI Officer Grade B Phase II Admit card Release||—-|
|Date of phase II examination||25th June 2022|
|Phase II Exam Result announcement||—-|
|Interview Date of RBI Officer Grade B||—-|
|Final result announcement||—-|
To apply for RBI Grade B, the candidate is required to fill out the application form available online with details such as name, email address, date of birth, contact number, and so on. As soon as registration is over, the candidate is given a provisional registration number as well as password for further reference
- Upload the photo as well as signature as per the mentioned specifications
- Fill in the educational details
- Submit the application form as soon as all details are checked thoroughly
- Pay the application fee too.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- The application fee will be Rs.850/- for those belonging to the General and OBC categories. Rs.100/- for those belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Service categories and RBI staff are exempted from any fee payment.
- The application fee can be submitted via any of the modes such as online mode, net banking, debit, or credit card.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Photographs as well as Signature Related:
- The photograph should be in JPEG format with dimensions: 200 x 230 and Size: 20-50 KB.
- The signature should also be in JPEG format with dimensions: 140 x 60 and Size: 10-20KB.
Steps to fill the RBI Grade B 2022 Application Form:
- Go to the official website www.rbi.org.in and click on the link “Recruitment for the post of Officers in Gr. B (DR) General/DEPR/DSIM”.
- Click Separate links for Online applications for Gr B -(DR)-General and Online applications for DEPR/DSIM would be displayed
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” for registration. It will ask for your name, contact details, and Email-id.
- After that, you will get a registration number and password that will send to your mobile number or email id.
- Fill you’re all the details correctly and upload your recent photograph, signature, and left and right thumb impression.
- The fee will be deposited by using a Debit/Credit card, Internet Banking, cash cards/ mobile wallets.
- The candidate should print the ‘e-receipt’ as proof of successful fee payment.
- Finally, choose “SAVE AND NEXT” and verify the details in the form before submission.
RBI Grade B 2022 Application Form: Click here
The RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria is given below, candidates have to check the eligibility before filling the Application Form:
The candidate must be a Citizen of India or a citizen of Bhutan or Nepal or a Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who migrated from countries like Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Pakistan, or several East African countries and wanted to settle in India for a permanent basis.
- Candidate must have completed graduation from some recognized college or university with at least 60% marks if belong to General category and 50% for those belong to SC, ST, and PWD.
- Candidate must have attained at least 60% marks or more in class 10th, as well as 12th if belong to General Category and at least 50% marks, are the requirement for those belonging SC, ST and PWD category.
- Applicant must be of age from 21 to 30 years
- For those pursuing Ph.D. and M.Phil. must have age limit 32 and 34 (lower and upper) limit
- The Upper Age limit is a relaxation for those who have experience in commercial banks as well as financial institutions. The age relaxation goes with the number of years of experience which is subject to three years. There is an upper age limit for them that is 33 years
- Age relaxation goes with specific categories such as:
- Those who are ex-employee of banks will get an age relaxation of 5 years
- 5 years of age relaxation is given to Ex-servicemen
- SC and ST category candidate will get 5 years of age relaxation
- For OBC, it is 3 years and for the Physically Handicapped category, it is 10 years
- Citizens of J& K between 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989, is 5 years
- For Defense Service Personnel disabled on duty, it is 3 years
Number of Attempts: The number of attempts for candidates is 6 times only.
RBI Grade B 2022 Salary:
The salary of Grade B Officer in RBI varies from the area of posting however the basic salary is Rs. 35,000/- monthly and the average total salary in-hand includes Rs.65,000 to 68,000/- monthly in the initial period.
According to the previous year here, we mention the RBI Grade B 2022-23 vacancy. We expect this year will the same as the RBI Grade B vacancy. Find below the previous year’s vacancy:
|Name of Post||Total Jobs|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||238|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||31|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||24|
The examination for RBI Grade B will be commenced in two different phases-Phase I and Phase II. The exam includes Interview and then the exam will commence via online mode.
Phase I: Phase I includes questions based on Multiple Choice Questions. There will be 200 questions overall for 1 mark each. There will be negative marking as well. Every incorrect answer will reduce 0.25 marks. The exam duration will be for 2 hours. Candidates are required to sectional as well as minimum marks.
- Phase I is objectively based on online mode and Phase II exams are Subjective and Objective both based on the online mode
- There are 200 questions in all
Sections in Phase I:
- General Awareness, 80 questions for 80 marks each
- English Language 30 questions for 30 marks each
- Quantitative Aptitude, 30 questions for 30 marks each
- Reasoning, 60 questions for 60 marks each
Phase II: This phase includes both objective and subjective type questions. It includes 3 papers for a duration of 1.5 hours with 100 marks each.
- Paper III includes three optional subjects and the candidate is required to choose one out of them.
- Paper for Economic and Social Issues is the objective type for a time period of 90 minutes and 100 marks.
- The Paper for the English Language belongs to Subjective for time duration 90 for 100 marks.
- Finance and Management/Economics/Statistics is Objective for a time duration of 90 for 100.
RBI Grade B 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Click here
Sections or Papers are as follows:
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Economic and Social Issues (Paper I)
- English Language (Paper II)
- Finance and Management/Economics//Statistics. (Paper III)
Candidates will be called for interview after attempting the written test (Phase II). The total marks are 50. Candidates have the freedom to answer in English or Hindi in the interview round.
The syllabus is a must to know for avoiding any sort of troubles later. Candidate needs to prepare for finance and management, quantitative aptitude, awareness; financial market, financial system, etc will be tested. The English paper will help to test the writing skills. Economic and Social Issues paper includes topics such as growth & development, Economic Reforms, etc.
Exam Language Mode:
The exam for RBI Grade B commences in two languages English and Hindi. As far as Phase II is concerned, only the English language paper and the other two papers will commence in English and Hindi languages both.
The exam mode is a computer-based test. It can be commenced via online mode. The exam will take place in two different phases as Phase I and Phase II.
Syllabus for Phase-I Examination:
- Reasoning: Syllogism, ICircular Arrangement, Verbal Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, inequality, Coding-Decoding, Direction and Distance, Arrangement and Pattern, Linear Arrangement, Blood Relations, Ordering & Ranking, Machine Input-Output.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Ratio and Proportion, Time and Work, Average, Algebra, Trigonometry, Percentage, Speed, Probability, Distance and Time, Set Theory, Mensuration, Data Interpretation, Permutation & Combination.
- English Language: Vocabulary, Grammar, Error Spotting, Passage Making, Jumble Words, Sentence Framing, Fill in the Blanks, Comprehension.
- General Awareness: Indian Financial System, Indian Banking System, Banking Terms, National Institution, Monetary Plans, Current Affairs.
RBI Grade B Admit Card:
The RBI Grade B 2022 Admit Card for Phase I will be provided in June most probably and for Phase II, it will also be provided in June month. Make sure for carrying admit card of the day of the exam along with a photograph Identity card
RBI Officer Grade B Result:
The result will be announced for Phase I, Phase II, and Final exam. Most probably the results will be provided in November month. The final result includes marks of written as well as the interview round
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here