RBI Recruitment 2023: The Reserve Bank of India was established on 1st April 1935. The headquarters of RBI is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. RBI controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It was nationalized in the year 1949. The Reserve Bank of India annually recruitment candidates for different posts of the bank. The candidates interested to get a job in the banking sector can apply to fill the online application. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria RBI 2023 exam before proceeding to fill the application form. For more details of the RBI Recruitment 2023-24 Exam such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result go through the complete article.
RBI Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) no notification released.
RBI Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Board||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Medical Consultant|
|Apply Date||August 2023|
|Location||Reserve Bank of India, 40, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla – 171 009|
RBI Recruitment 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Candidates interested in RBI can apply for the application form through offline mode. Candidates will have to submit their application form before the last date of the application form declared by the authority. The tentative dates for the RBI Assistant 2023 exam are as follows-
|Download Application form||July 2023|
|Deadline to submit Application Form||August 2023|
|Interview Date||To be announced|
Steps to apply for RBI Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official site of RBI ie, https://www.rbi.org.in.
- On the homepage, click on the Current Vacancies.
- Then click the “Engagement of Medical Consultant” link.
- Check the eligibility criteria and other details.
- Download the application form.
- Now, fill in the required details.
- Attach the mentioned documents scan copies.
- Then Send the application form to reach as the General Manager-in-Charge, Reserve Bank of India, 40, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla – 171009.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Candidates must have completed the MBBS degree from any recognized University in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 02 (two) years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
RBI Medical Consultant Salary 2023:
The salary for the post is Rs.1000/- per hour for the entire period of the contract. The fixed remuneration is payable on a monthly basis. Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month will be treated as conveyance expenses.
- The Selection Process for the recruitment is based on interviews. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants not called for interview.
- Applicants shortlisted after the interview will be subjected to medical examination tests and other document verification processes before engagement as Medical Consultant (MC).
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here