REVA EET 2022: REVA is a well-established university known for providing various courses in the engineering field. REVA EET stands for REVA Engineering Entrance test. The exam is commenced once so that those who are willing to appear in the test can try out. Here are the comprehensive details such as REVA EET 2022, eligibility criteria, the application process, admission process, application fee, and so on.
REVA EET 2022 – Highlights:
Check the highlights about the REVA EET 2022 given below:
- Examination’s Name – REVA EET 2022
- FullForm – REVA University Engineering Entrance Examination
- Types of Exam – Undergraduate Level
- Exam Conducting Body – Reva University
- Mode of Application – Online and Offline
- Mode of Examination – Online
- Exam Level – University Level
- Course Offered – Engineering
REVA EET 2022 Application Form:
The applicants can fill the application form via online mode through the official website. The application form releases in the month of February every year. Candidates are required to fill and submit the application form of the REVA University on time. Candidates can also apply via offline mode as well and for this, they need to collect the form from the university’s office.
Submit the application fee and details of the same are as follows:
- Indian & SAARC candidates – Rs 1000/-
- NRI candidates – Rs 2000/–
- Foreign National candidates – $50
The application fee can be submitted via DD drawn in favor of “REVA University” due at Bengaluru. Here is the step-by-step process to fill the application form via online mode:
- First register to fill the application form as a new user.
- The information should be the same as the SSC certificate.
- The candidate must have a relevant email ID for the purpose.
- After filling in the information in the application form, the applicant will receive the password to sign in later.
- Fill all the fields in the application form with correct spellings.
- Now, choose the mode to pay the application fee
- Upload the documents.
- After this, click the submit button
- After the form is filled, a unique application number will be generated.
- Later save the application form for fulfilling other important needs.
REVA EET 2022 Exam Date:
|Application Form available||February 2022|
|Deadline to submit the application form||2nd week of July 2022|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|REVA EET 2022 Exam Date||July 2022|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
Information Related to Demand Draft:
- The DD should be made in the favor of the ‘REVA University and to be payable at Bengaluru.
- Enter the DD number and details in the application form.
- Mention the Application number, Name, Address, and Mobile number on the backside of the DD.
- The applicants must send the filled application form, Demand Draft, and crucial documents and send it to the university via speed post.
- Address: Send the application form, DD, and documents at the given below address:
- Office of Admissions – REVA University, Rukmini Knowledge Park, Kattigenahalli, Yelahanka, Bengaluru – 560 064.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form:
- Photo ID Proof
- Passport Copy (For NRI/Foreign National only)
- SSC & HSC mark sheet and transcript
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The entrant must be eligible to apply for the exam. Check the eligibility criteria of REVA EET 2022:
- The applicant must have completed their HSC or PUC (Pre-University Course) from the well-recognized board.
- General category applicants must have acquired at least 45% and 40% for reserved category applicants in aggregate.
- The applicants must have studied subjects such as Physics and Chemistry as the main subjects in their HSC exams.
- Applicants must have cleared the extra subjects such as Chemistry/Bio-Technology /Biology/Engineering Science/Electronics/Technical vocational as well.
List of B.Tech Courses:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Candidates are often curious to acquire all the information about the examination pattern. Here are the details about the same:
- The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Overall, there will be 120 questions in the test.
- The candidate will get 120 minutes to complete the paper.
- There will be 3 sections in the test and each of 40 marks
- There will be no negative marking
- The paper is based on three subjects including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
The candidate will be able to get the chance to appear in the test only via admit card. The admit card will be provided to only those who have completed submitted the application form and fee successfully. The admit card will be provided through the official website of REVA University. Take the print of the admit card and carry it along to the exam center. Steps to acquire admit card are as follows:
- First, open and sign in to the official website of Reva University
- Now, press the ‘Admit card’ button
- After this, enter the application number and Date of Birth
- Ensure to check all the details mentioned in the admit card
- Download the admit card and keep the printed copies for further needs.
The exam result will be announced via online mode. Check the examination result via the given below instructions:
- Use the login credentials and download the result
- Click on the ‘Result’ button
- After this, enter the roll number and Date of Birth
- Now, check your exam results.
- Download and keep copies of the result for further needs.
After the result announcement, the applicants will move for the counseling round:
Those who are selected and have their names on the merit list will appear for the counseling process. The university will release the merit list containing the names of the selected applicants.
Documents Needed During Counselling:
- Permanent Residence of Address proof
- Admit Card of the entrance test
- Mark Sheet of SSC & HSC.
- Category certificate
- Scorecard of the entrance test
- Date of Birth Certificate
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here