RIMC Admission 2023: RIMC is Rashtriya Indian Military School Dehradun, which is an institution offering Inter-services and Category ‘A’ established of the Ministry of Defence. This school was established in the year 1992 with the aim of preparing boys for entry into Defence Services and to give quality all over education to the boys. This is a national level entrance exam that is held two times a year, there are two sessions of the exam January and July Session. Candidates can get admission in RIMC Class 6th and Class 9th. First, they have clear the RIMC entrance exam after that they are eligible for admission:
RIMC Dehradun Admission 2023 Notification:
- There is no notification for RMC Admission has released. For more details visit the official website.
RIMC Dehradun Admission 2023 Exam Date:
Here candidates can find details of RIM Exam Date 2023-24, Application form, Result & Interview Date for the January and July Session:
|Events||Dates for January Term||Dates for July Term|
|Application form Last date to submit||September 2022||July 2023|
|RIMC 2023 Entrance Test (English and Maths)||December 2022||July 2023|
|Entrance Test (General Knowledge)||December 2022||July 2023|
|RIMC 2023 Result Date||December 2022||August 2023|
|Interview Date||March 2023||August 2023|
RIMC Admission 2023-24 Application:
The prospectus, RIMC Dehradun Admission 2023 Application Form. And a booklet of previous question papers can be acquired from the Rashtriya Indian Military College, Garhi Cant, Dehradun, Uttarakhand-248003 via speed post by simply providing your self-addressed slip and account payee bank demand draft of Rs.600/- for those belonging to General category Rs.555/- for SCIST candidates along with caste certificate. The demand draft has to be prepared in favor of ‘the Commandant RIMC Dehradun’, Drawee Branch, State Bank 0f India, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun, (Bank Code-01576), Uttarakhand. Make sure that you either type the address or write the address in capital letters. Also, add a pin code and phone number to your address. Send your filled application form on time because PIMC is not responsible for any sort of postal delay from your side.
Along with the application form, attach all the documents, two recent passport size photographs duly signed by a candidate with the date of birth.
Documents required during Admission:
- Bank Draft
- Risk Certificate
- Agreement Form (Bond)
- School transfer certificate
- 5000/- cash for the opening personal account
- Domicile certificate issued by the competent authority
- Municipal Birth Certificate in original plus photocopy
- Medical fitness certificate regarding infectious disease
- Photocopy of parent’s annual income certificate, ITR & assessment order
- 8 passport size photograph, one copy of the family Photographs, Postcard size Photograph of a Mother, Father, Brother, Sister
RIMC Eligibility Criteria:
- As said earlier, the candidate should be a boy. The age of the boy should be at least eleven and a half years and not more than thirteen years as on 1-7-19. The candidate should not have born on 2nd July 2006 and not after 01st Jan 2008.
- Candidate must be the student of class 12th or must have cleared class 7th from some recognized school while taking admission to RIMC.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Entrance Exam eBook Check Below:
- RIMC Dehradun Entrance Exam eBook –Buy Now
- Rashtriya Military School E-Book for 6th Class – Buy Now
- Sainik School Entrance Exam E-Book For Class 6th – Click Here
- Sainik School Entrance Exam E-Book For Class 9th – Click Here
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya eBook for Class-6th – Click Here
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya eBook for Class-9th- Click Here
RIMC Admission 2023 Exam Pattern:
The examination consisted of a written test and Viva Voice.
The written examination consisted of three papers English, Mathematics, and General Knowledge Paper. The candidate must attain 50% marks in each of these subjects.
Viva Voice or Interview will commence only for those candidates who have passed the written examination successfully and with a minimum of 50% marks. Candidates are required to acquire at least 50% marks. Candidates will get information about the date and venue by the respective state in advance by the exam conducting authority.
Medical Exam: Those who qualify written examination and interview rounds, will go through a medical examination at chosen Military Hospitals and those who are found medically fit will seek admission to RIMC.
Fee Details: The fee for the entire course is Rs.42, 400/- annually. It may increase the time to time. It is mandatory to make a Security Deposit of Rs. 20,000/- at the time of entry.
There are few states where the state Government grant scholarships to the students. The scholarship amount varies between Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- annually.
RIMC Admit Card/Hall Tickets:
There is no option to get the RIMC 2023 Admit Card / Hall Tickets. the Authority will send Admit Card via post. If you have any query Candidates can contact your state Authority.
RIMC 2023 Result is based on the marks acquired in the written test as well as an interview. The candidates those who pass both written test and interview will seek admission to class 8th within the RIMC campus of Dehradun.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here