RUET 2023: Rama University commences RUET (Rama University Entrance Test) every year. It is a university-level entrance exam commenced every year to select the applicants for various graduate, post-graduate, diploma, and Ph.D. courses. Once the applicant clears the national aptitude test will admission to different courses such as Medical Sciences, Dental Sciences Faculty of Nursing, Health & Nutrition Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Commerce & Management, Professional Studies, Humanities & Social Sciences, Juridical Sciences (LAW), Sciences. The article gives complete information on RUET 2023 application process, eligibility criteria, hall ticket, etc.
RUET 2023- Highlights:
Check the highlights of the RUET Exam:
- Name of the Examination: RUET 2023 (Rama University Entrance Exam Test)
- Exam Conducting Body: Rama University
- Exam Level: University
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Ph.D. courses
- Official website: https://www.ramauniversity.ac.in
RUET 2023 Application Form:
The interested applicants can apply for the course through the application form. The application form is available in both online and offline modes both. One can purchase the application form from the campus or visit the official website of Rama University to apply using the online mode. Find the details below:
- Go to the Official website of Rama University and click on the given Registration Link.
- You will find the application form on the screen. Press the “Continue” button.
- Now, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Upload the documents in the JPG Form and upload the latest photograph.
- Upon submitting the application form and documents, a Unique Identification Number will be generated.
- Buy the Application form from any campus of Rama University.
- After this, start filling in the details in the application form and paste the latest photograph into the application form.
- Once all the relevant details are filled in, submit the application form and fees to the Rama University Campus.
Candidates are required to pay the Application fee to complete the application process. The Application fee amount is Rs 1000/- for all the candidates. You can pay the application fee in cash at any campus of Rama University. You may also pay the application fee in the online mode such as Credit Card/Debit Card/Demand Draft. Once the Application fee is paid, take a print of the same for further reference.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
RUET 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
It is also crucial to check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. Here are the eligibility conditions:
- Students from any region may apply for the course.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for RUET.
- The Under Graduate courses requires the applicant to have completed class XII with at least 50% marks from any government-recognized board exam.
- If you wanted to apply for Post Graduates courses, then you must have attained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Those who are willing to acquire admission in PhD courses must have completed post-graduation in the respected subject with at least 55% marks from recognized colleges.
Check the examination pattern given below:
- The exam will be commenced in the offline mode.
- There will be three sections in the paper
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The Paper will be for 120 marks
- The candidate will get 120 minutes to complete the paper
- The Paper will be conducted in the English language
- 20 questions each will be in Section A and Section B, however, Section C will be for 80 marks.
- The candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer and there will be no negative marking at all/
- There will be 3 parts to the paper. The first 2 parts are common for all the candidates and part 3 is related to the program applied for. The sections will be as follows:
- General English
- General Knowledge and Numerical Ability
- Subject Ability
Here is the list of topics each subject covers:
- Meaning / Synonym / Antonym
- Paragraphs Comprehension
- Sentence Correction / Completion
- Word Power
- Fill in the Blanks
- General Knowledge & Numerical Ability
- All the National & International Events
- Current Affairs
- Science & Economics
- General Arithmetic
- Data Interpretation
- Subject Ability
The admit card/hall ticket will be released a week before the exam gets over. Those who have submitted the application form will receive the admit card from the official website. Make sure to carry the admit card to the exam center.
The exam result will be declared in July for Under Graduate (UG) programs and in June for Post Graduate programs. To check the result, visit the official website of Rama University i.e. www. drama university.ac.in, and download it. Make sure to take a print of the result for further reference. Here is the step-by-step process to check the result:
- Go to the official website of Rama university
- Now, proceed and check the result
- Fill in all the details asked and click the ‘Submit’ button.
The counseling will be done as soon as the result is announced. There will be the release of the merit list of the rank holders on the official website. Those who have cleared the test will report to the designated venue on the specified date and time along with the documents. The shortlisted applicants will be called by the University’s admission office to participate in the counseling process. The parents, as well as guardians, must be there with the candidate during the counseling process.
Documents needed for Counseling: Here is the list of documents needed for counseling:
- Graduation Certificate and mark sheet for the program applied.
- Character certificate from school /college from the last college/Institute attended.
- A transfer certificate is given by the school/college from where the applicant cleared the qualifying exam.
- Mark sheet of Class X or XII or equivalent examination certificate & marks sheet.
- Migration certificate from the last college/institution/university
- Income certificate as per the norms
- Reserved category proof/certificate allowed by the competent authority.
Check the scholarship given to the merit applicants on clearing the RUET Exam:
- 100% : 95-100%
- 50%: 85-94%
- 30%: 85-94%
- 20%: 65-74%
- 10% : 55-64%
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here