Shigally Hill International Academy Admission 2022: Shigally Hill International Academy is a premier girls boarding school located in the beautiful Doon Valley in Dehradun district of Uttarakhand. This school makes a special effort to keep itself environment friendly. The school uses solar energy instead of electricity for its supply of hot water. The school has a rainwater harvesting facility. A quarter of the schools cooking gas needs come from a Biogas plant. The school has been a strong advocate of the policy of planting trees since its inception. Needless to say, the campus of Shigally International academy is characterized by lush greenery. Even the rubbish generated by the school is recycled by an NGO. The Shigally International school cultivates a culture of excellence and is selective about its students. The maximum capacity of the school is limited to only a couple of hundred students. The aim of this institution is to give individualized and specialized attention to its students.
Shigally Hill International Academy Admission 2022 Application Process:
- The inquiry form for admission is available at their website and this link http://shigallyhill.com/admissions-procedure/enquiry-form-for-admission/
- Details like the parent name, e-mail, mobile number, address, candidates name and the class to which the candidate is seeking admission have to be mentioned.
- The documents required at the time of registration are three copies of recent passport photographs of the applicant, the applicants aadhar card, one passport size photograph of the parent or guardian of the applicant, the aadhar card of the parent or guardian, the pan card of the parent or guardian, the result or marks sheet of the previous class of the applicant, the transfer certificate from the previous school of the applicant, the birth certificate of the applicant, the immunization records of the applicant.
The registration fee is Rs.20,000. The amount has to be deposited in favor of Shigally Hill International Academy to Canara Bank, Rajpur Road, Dehradun, ac no.1182256051746, Swift Code for foreign students: CNRB IN BBKFD, IFS Code: CNRB 0001182, Pan No: AADTS8163P. After making the payment, the payment slip can be brought to the school’s admission office or a scanned copy can be sent to the school by e-mail. The registration fee is not refundable. The fees also are deposited the school’s Dehradun office.
The fee is payable by TT/NEFT/DD payable at Dehra Dun. The fee can be paid in Indian rupees or US $ or ST Pounds.
- The candidate should have the ability to converse in English.
- The candidate should have passed the previous class from a recognized school.
- The admission would then depend on her performance in the interview with the Principal and the Director of the school.
- The eligibility for admission to class XI is subject to candidate scoring the minimum cut off marks.
- The decisions made by the school with regard admission of a student are final and binding.
- The information by the student and her parent or guardian must be true and any falsified information might result in the student not being admitted.
- It is mentioned in the admission procedure that one of the basic criteria for admission of a candidate would be her ability to converse in English. Therefore spoken and written English has a top priority in the syllabus for the admission test.
- The syllabus for admission to any class is based on the curriculum of the previous class that the candidate has passed.
- The Shigally International Academy is affiliated to the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination and the admission process will also test the ability of the candidate to cope with the CISCE Board’s curriculum. Therefore the candidate’s ability to cope with the syllabus of the class which she is applying will also be tested. Therefore, elementary knowledge of the aforementioned board’s curriculum of the class to which the candidate is seeking admission should also be considered to be a part of the syllabus.
- The verbal ability of the candidate to express herself should also be considered a matter of priority and mock interviews should be taken to prepare the candidate. The interview session with the principal and director of the school is an important part of the syllabus.
The admission examination is personal interview and counseling session or sessions with the Principal and Director of the school.
The campus of the school is the venue and if any admit card is required, it will be given to the parents or the guardians by the school.
The result of the admission procedure is intimated to the parents or guardians of the candidate from the school’s admission office.
The cut off for candidates seeking admission to Class XI in Science and Engineering and Commerce and Humanities are 65% and 60% respectively. There is no mention of a stipulated cut off for admission to other classes but the admission depends on the candidate’s past performance in her previous class or her board examination results, if applicable. Additionally, her performance in the interview and counseling session with the principal and the director of the school will also play an important role. The authority of the school takes a decision regarding the admission and that decision is to be considered final.
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya eBook for Class 6th – Buy Now|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya eBook for Class 9th – Buy Now|
|Sainik School E-Book For Class 6th – Buy Now|
|Sainik School E-Book For Class 9th – Buy Now|
|RMS Entrance Exam For Class 6 eBook – Buy Now|
|RIMC Dehradun Entrance Exam eBook – Buy Now|
The Shigally International Academy’s unique green environment-friendly campus set in the foothills of the enchanting Himalayan peaks with rivers flowing on three sides of the campus makes it one of the most peaceful places of study in the country. The campus of the school houses modern facilities of international standards for its students. The hostel facility is designed to give the student, the right mix of privacy and camaraderie. The number of students is kept low to provide the best learning environment for a young girl to bloom to an amazing woman who can be a role model for society at large.