SRM University Admission 2023: SRM University is situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. There are 3 different campuses of SRM situated in Amravati, Haryana, and Sikkim. On all these campuses, the admissions for different undergrad Engineering, and Technology courses are led through SRMJEE Exam. It is known as SRM Joint Entrance Examination. The aspirants who want to take admissions to these courses should sit for this test in order to be qualified for the directing procedure.
SRM University 2023 Notification:
- There is no official notification has been released for SRM University 2023 Admission.
SRM University 2023: Highlights
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Name of the Exam||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE) 2023|
|Conducting Body||Sri Ramaswami Memorial University, Chennai|
|Exam type||UG level|
|Courses offered||Engineering Courses|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Seats||7000 approx.|
|Number of Applications||2 lakhs approx.|
SRM University Campuses:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
There are significantly 3 campuses of SRM in which the affirmations will be led through the SRMJEE 2020 Exam. The aspirants who are anticipating taking affirmations on any of the grounds can investigate the areas where they are found, and which offer confirmations in B.Tech Programs:
- SRM IST Chennai-It is the primary ground.
- SRM AP Amravati
- SRM Sonipat, Haryana
SRM University 2023 Exam Date:
|Application form date Release||To be announced|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form (Phase-I)||To be announced|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form (Phase-II)||To be announced|
|Date of Mock Test (Phase-I)||To be announced|
|Date of Mock Test (Phase-II)||To be announced|
|SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Date (3 Slots)||To be announced|
|Result Declaration Date||To be announced|
|Counseling Date starts||To be announced|
|Class Commencement||To be announced|
|Application Release Online /Offline||To be announced|
|End to submit an online application form||To be announced|
|Last date to edit application||To be announced|
SRM University Admission 2023 Application Form:
- It is the most significant thing which the aspirants need to do.
- Without filling the application structure, the aspirants won’t get the hall card, and won’t be qualified to show up for the test.
- The application structure is accessible both on the web, and offline.
- In both the modes, the aspirant needs to enter user creds, for example, the name, address of the aspirants, and other significant data.
- They ought to guarantee that the number and the email id which they are entering will be in working condition as all the data will be sent to it as it were.
- For the disconnected application, the understudy must guarantee that they are filling the right data as no change will be permitted once the accommodation of the application structure has been done, and consequently no solicitations for the equivalent will be engaged.
The aspirants who will fill the application should pay the application expense too.
Without paying the application charge, the aspirant won’t be qualified for the further procedure, and their application will likewise be considered invalid.
The application charge for registration is Rs 1100. The installment should be possible by any of the accompanying methods:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
The individuals who will apply for must initially check the qualification criteria for the test. It is essential to do so provided that the aspirants don’t check the criteria, and later on, it is discovered that they don’t satisfy any of the criteria, their application will be dismissed, and thus they will be ineligible to show up for the test. Check the qualification criteria for the Exam:
- Nationality: Aspirants of Indian Origin, Non-Resident Indians (NRI), and PIO or OCI cardholders are qualified to show up for the assessment. In spite of the fact that it is to be noticed that separated from the Indian Residents, other people who have not taken the SRMJEEE must apply under the International scholar class as it were.
- Qualifying Examination: For this criteria, the scholar more likely than not went in any of the tests as given beneath:
- Passed in Higher auxiliary assessment (10+2) or showing up in Higher Secondary assessment in the present scholastic year with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology/Botany, and Zoology/Biotechnology as significant subjects in the full-time customary stream. International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology/Botany, and Zoology/Biotechnology as significant subjects in any International schools.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or an A-level with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology/Botany, and Zoology/Biotechnology as significant subjects from any universal school.
- Age-The aspirants who will apply for the Exam must be least 16 years old while applying, and not over 21 years old
SRM University Admission 2023 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Entrance Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Duration of the Exam: 2 hours, and 30 Minutes
- Number of Sections: 5 (Five)
- Number of Questions: The questions are divided as per the following division:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
- Total Questions: 125
- Marks for Correct Answer: 1 marks
- Marks for the Wrong Answer: There is no negative marking for the exam.
- Total Marks: 125
Aspirants of Exam must have the syllabus of this as well. It will be required during the preparation phase. It will be helpful as they will be knowing what all topics do they need to study, and thus not waste time on unnecessary topics.
SRM gives the office of booking the space for the SRMJEEE.
This office is for just those aspirants who will fill the application structure on schedule, and pay the fee also.
They should pick the date, day, and time of showing up in the interview. The space booking will be according to the accessibility, and on the principal start things out serve premise. Competitors should take note that they won’t be permitted to book the space after the cut-off time. Subsequently they are prompted that they book the space at the earliest opportunity.
- The hall card is discharged for just those applicants who filled and presented the application structure for the test on schedule.
- It is a significant report for the aspirants who will show up for the test.
- On the Admit Card, different subtleties will be given, for example, the name, photo, address of the applicant, and the test scene subtleties.
- It will be accessible online as it were. The student won’t get the hall card by means of post.
- With the hall card, the student needs to carry an ID card with them also.
- Through the hall card, the identifications will be confirmed at the test place.
- Along these lines, the aspirants ought not to neglect to carry the hall card with them. On the off chance that they neglect to carry the hall card with them, they won’t be permitted to enter the test lobby. Henceforth they ought not to neglect to carry the hall card with them. Likewise, they should safeguard the hall card until the entire affirmation process is finished.
- JVWU JNEE 2023 Application Form
- Dr. C.V. Raman University Admission 2023
- MAKAUT CET 2023 Application Form
- AMUEEE 2023 Application Form
- NIIT University Admission 2023
SRM University Admission 2023 Result:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
- The result will be proclaimed after the test has been concluded.
- It will be announced online on the official site of SRM. It will be proclaimed distinctly for those aspirants who gave the Exam.
- The aspirants should enter a registration number on the official site to check the result for the Exam.
- After the Result has been proclaimed, the advising method will be directed. It will be based on the Merit List.
SRM University Counselling will be held in two stages as stage I and stage II. It will be sorted out through online mode in seven days.
Here we are giving insights concerning the two stages:
Stage I Counselling: In Phase I, up-and-comers should pick the course and branch for confirmation. Advising meetings will be nearby. Applicants must pick the grounds according to their inclination
Stage II Counselling: Stage II Counselling will be composed of those up-and-comers who miss Phase I guiding. It will be composed through online mode. Applicants should create following archives at the hour of directing:
- SRM entrance concede card
- SRM advising call letter
- Dropped check leaf
- SRM scorecard
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate