TANCET 2022 entrance exam is a regular exercise by Anna University. This entrance exam is generally known as Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test and it is offering courses like M.Tech/M.E in the engineering colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu. Candidates who want to get enrolled for the admission process must go through an entrance test organized by the examination cell of Anna University. This exam is strictly for the engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu. Candidates who have a valid GATE score don’t have to appear for the entrance exam of TANCET 2022-23. All the other relevant information about the TANCET is given below: –
TANCET 2022 Notification:
- TANCET 2022 Application Form will be released soon.
Basic info of TANCET in a Nutshell:
|Name Of The Exam||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Anna University|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
TANCET 2022 Exam Date:
Candidates can check below the most important event dates of TANCET 2022.
|Application form available||January 2022|
|End to submit the application form||February 2022|
|Admit Card Issue date||February 2022|
|TANCET Exam Date 2022||February 2022 (MCA & MBA) &
March 2022 (M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan)
|Result Date||March 2022|
|Mark Sheet Download||March 2022|
|Counseling registration begins||August 2022|
|Last date to apply for counseling form||September 2022|
TANCET 2022 Application Form:
All the aspirants of the TANCET 2022 entrance exam have to apply for the exam by filling the application form. All the candidates have the option to go online or offline for filling the application form, as the university provides them both options. Applications for both the modes will be available tentatively in April 2022. The online form will reflect on the website as soon as it will be released by the authorities. You can find the link here as well for the registration as soon as it is available. Here is the complete procedure for registering:
Online Mode: Link: www.annauniv.edu:
- All the candidates going for the online mode for the application form. Get it from the above-mentioned link.
- Once you get on the page, the candidates have to fill all the required authentic details, such as – Personal Details, Academic qualification details, and others specified in the form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the format specified in the application form.
- Please cross-check all the details once you filled, check keenly for any mistakes.
- After cross-checking, you can submit the form and take the printout of the application form.
- The printed application form attached with the demand draft of the application fee has to be sent to the official address of the Anna University before the deadline.
TANCET, Centre for Entrance Examinations
Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
- Candidates going for the offline mode can get the application form of TANCET 2022 from the co-coordinating centers. To obtain this, they have submitted a copy of their class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- This application also follows the same line as the online one. This is also sent to the mentioned Anna University address attached with the demand draft.
- The application form of TANCET 2022 can obtain from the coordinating centers by submitting a copy of the 10th class and 12th class mark sheet.
- The application form must send to the address mentioned above along with the application fee payment in the form of DD.
TANCET Application Fee:
The fee is to be paid in the form of cash or demand draft.
- The application fee for the general category students will be Rs.600
- Application for the reserved category students will be Rs.300
TANCET Eligibility 2022:
For every exam in the world, there is some sort of terms and conditions which apply to all the candidates. And the discretion to decide the Eligibility Criteria for the TANCET 2022 exam is on the examination cell of the University. These rules in the eligibility criteria will decide, whether the candidate is eligible to enroll for admission or not. So to enroll in the admission process, all the candidates must meet the criteria of the entrance exam. Any candidate who is falling short of just one term is not eligible for admission. If a candidate goes against this eligibility criterion, then the application form will lead to rejection. Here are the details of the eligibility criteria of the TANCET 2022:
- The candidates must be a graduate from a UGC authorized university and must have degree certification in the below-mentioned degrees.
- The candidate must be a graduate and must have passed any of the following mentioned degrees with a minimum pass percentage of 50% (45% for reserved categories).
- Sc. (regular in CS or IT/B.Pharm
- A./M.Sc. (regular or 5-year integrated course)
- MCA (after 10+2+3 years bachelor’s course)
- 10+2+AMIE/10+3-years diploma + AMIE
TANCET 2022 Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern of any exam is giving the details of the patterns of the questions. It is the base on which examiners set the whole exam paper and students can get the knack from it and prepare on the same lines. The number of questions, type of questions, marking scheme, total marks of the exam, etc. The candidates should read the exam pattern very keenly to excel in the exam. Here the details of the TANCET 2022 entrance exam are –
- This entrance exam will only hold in online mode.
- It segments into three parts.
- All the questions are from the Undergraduate level.
- Part one is comprised of 40 questions.
- 40 questions comprised in the Part second
- Part third is also comprised of 40 questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There is a provision of negative marking in the entrance exam.
- One-third of the mark will be deducted for every wrong question.
This document will release before a few days before the exam date, which has been released on February 2022. The candidates should check for the admit card frequently on the official website. It is a crucial document, so it is must preserve by the candidates. All the students must carry this to the venue of the entrance exam, an entry can debar without the admit card. Therefore, all the candidates must take two or three copies of the same to avoid any inconvenience.
TANCET Result 2022:
The result will be announced in March 2022. The candidate can their result by login on to the official page. The candidates who are successful in the exam will be invited for counseling in August 2022.
TANCET Rank list:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
|Category||University Departments/Colleges||Government/Government Aided Colleges||Self-Financing Colleges|
|Open Category (OC)||157||3||4045|
|Backward Class Muslim (BCM)||78||16||594|
|Backward Class (BC)||406||21||4275|
|Most Backward Classes (MBC)
|Special Central Assistance (SCA)||55||3||509|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||222||20||2483|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||28||5||172|
TANCET Counselling 2022:
After the result, the authority will invite the candidates for the counseling. only qualified candidates will get the invitation to counseling. The Counselling will be starting in August 2022.
Documents needs at the time of the counseling:
- TANCET 2022 Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- The requisite fee in the form of DD or cash
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.