UPSC EPFO 2022: This is a well-known examination for providing government jobs. The applicant must be a graduate to apply for the job. The recruitment is provided for the position of Enforcement Officer or Accounts Officer, a non-ministerial Group ‘B’ position. The exam is commenced once a year so that the eligible candidates can be selected for the post. The details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, application fee, exam pattern, exam dates, etc are well-explained in this article.
UPSC EPFO 2022 – Highlights:
- Name of the Organization: Employees’ Provident Fund Organization
- Name of Commission: Union Public Service Commission
- Exam Type: National
- Total Vacancy: 421
- Posting Location: Across India
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Official Website: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
EPFO Number Vacancy:
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
The estimated vacancy details are as follows:
- General (UR) – 168
- SC – 62
- ST – 33
- OBC – 116
- EWS – 42
- Physically challenged – 11
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
The eligibility criteria details of UPSC EPFO 2022 are as follows:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before the 1st of January 1962 to settle permanently in India
- Applicant must be of Indian origin moved to India permanently from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, or the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, or Vietnam.
- The candidate must be a graduate in any stream from some recognized university.
- The age should not be more than 30 years however the age relaxation is provided to a few categories such as:
- SC/ST category – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Employees of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) – 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers, including ECOs/SSCOs – 5 years if served in the Armed Forces for six months after attestation on the closing date for applications.
- Central Government employees – 5 years as per
- Persons domiciled in J&K from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 – 5 years
UPSC EPFO 2022 Application Process:
You may proceed with the Application process after going through the eligibility criteria. The application process is divided into two phases such as – Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration.
- Go to the official website – upsconline.nic.in.
- Then click on “Online EPFO Recruitment Application(ORA) for the posts of Enforcement Officer (EO)/Accounts Officer (AO) in Employee Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour and Employment”
Part I Registration:
- In the new window, select ‘Part-I Registration from the drop-down menu and fill the details such as gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Name of the Parents, Photo ID Proof/ID Number, Marital Status, Address, Email ID, and Phone Number and Educational Qualifications
- Now, choose “Save & Continue” from the drop-down menu.
- Go through the information you have entered in the application form and then click “I Agree”.
- This will lead to the completion of Part I of the registration process will be completed. You will be given a Registration ID. Make a note of it. A message will be sent to the candidate’s email address.
- Select the payment method and get over with the fee payment of the application fee.
- Upload the scanned images of your signature and photograph.
- Fill the form and submit it to the examination center.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
The details about the Application Fee are as follows:
- Make an online payment using modes such as credit card, debit card, or SBI net banking.
- The cash payment is also possible at the nearest SBI branch. You can take a print of the online generated challan.
- The Application fee is INR 25/- for unreserved category applicants however, SC/ST/PH/Women are exempted from paying the fee.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
UPSC EPFO 2022 Exam Date:
|Released the application form||January 2022|
|Application form close to submit||January 2022|
|Fees submission deadline||January 2022|
|Admit card||April 2022|
|UPSC EPFO 2022 Exam Date||May 2022|
UPSC EPFO 2022 Exam Pattern:
before making preparation for the examination, it is a must to check the examination pattern. The details about the same are as follows:
- The exam will be commenced in the offline mode
- Candidate will get 2 hours to complete the exam.
- The paper will be consisted of multiple-choice questions
- The test will be commenced in two languages – Hindi and English.
- One-third of marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer and no penalty for the question which is not answered.
UPSC EPFO 2022 Exam Syllabus:
The following topics are covered in UPSC EPFO 2022:
- General English
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- General Accounting Principles
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
- Social Security in India
The admit card will be available on the UPSC website and you need to download it from the official website using Registration Id/Application Number and Roll Number. Here are the steps to download Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of UPSC upsc.gov.in
- Choose the “Admit Card.”
- Select the option from the drop-down menu and take the exam.
- Click the Download button.
- Go through the instructions carefully and then choose I agree.
- Download your admit card by entering the registration number/application number or your roll number.
- Select the preferred option and fill the details.
- You will find the e-admit card in PDF format on the screen.
The huge number of examination centers in India for the ease of the applicants. The details are as follows:
- Port Blair
- Gautam Budh Nagar
After the examination gets over, the UPSC will release the answer key containing all the answers to the questions. The answer key will be released few days after the exam get over so that candidates can calculate the estimated marks.
Results and Cutoff Marks:
Cut off marks are the minimum marks that should be obtained by the applicants to crack the examination.
The exam will be conducted in offline mode. The Interview will be commenced after the written test for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer. Check the stages of the Selection Process:
- Stage 1: Written Test – The final merit list is based on the ratio of 75:25. The selected applicants will serve the two-year probationary period.
- Stage 2: Interview – After the written test, there will be Interview.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here