UPSC Exam Preparation Tips: Lots of youth come up with so many aspirations every year to appear in the IAS examination. They just nurture the dream of appearing for the entrance test but are not fully aware of some of the important tips that will bring the best results later. One of the most important aspects of the UPSC Civil Services Exam is how to prepare for it.
4 Top Most Significant Tips for UPSC Exam:
- Use old question papers: Previous question papers are the most important and easiest way to know the pattern of the questions that appeared in the last exams. The past question paper will give you an insight into the past questions, and you will be able to appraise the small portions of the syllabus and the questions that are asked most. You will also get to know the type of questions asked in the paper.
- Collect resourceful reading material. If you go through lots of books, you will be confused. Instead, go for a certain standard of books on every topic that deals with the basic concepts. The standard books give you the right direction for study and increase your knowledge as well.
- Prepare notes on your own rather than borrowing from others: Take time to create notes on your own. This will help you study thoroughly. This will help in revision, and you will go through the syllabus before exam commencement.
- Take care of your handwriting. As the main exams are written, try to practice in writing. Also, make it a practice to write in the limited space on the answer sheet. Also, ensure that the word limit is maintained while answering the questions. Make sure that you write neatly and clearly.
General Tips while Preparing for IAS Exam:
- Time management is the most important factor behind your success in the civil service. Ensure to follow a routine.
- Do selective reading and thorough reading.
- Prepare for the examination via good-quality books and self-made notes.
- Take mock tests from time to time.
- Start the preparation early so that you do not run out of time or leave out a syllabus.
- Make notes and mental maps regularly. This will enhance your memory.
- You can be in touch with others who are preparing for UPSC Civil Services to discuss various topics.
- Lastly, remember, nothing is impossible!
- Collect all the details about the examination.
- Listen to the news without leaving a single day. Go for the newspaper too to get well aware of the activities going on all around.
- Discuss the news, and do not forget to give your views or opinions.
- Start with the IQ test and know all about logical reasoning.
- Go for the online test series. This will help you maintain regular practice.
- If possible, subscribe to the magazine.
- Read magazine articles with a complete understanding.
If you implement the above-mentioned tips, then there are higher chances of getting the best scores.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here