UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC VDO recruitment 2023) seeks applicants for the job of Village Development Officer. Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40 and have passed the Intermediate or a comparable exam to be considered for the UPSSSC VDO position. Candidates of both genders are eligible to submit online applications for the position of VDO. An offline mode will be used to administer the UPSSSC VDO examination. The UPSSSC VDO exam is worth 300 points; candidates have two hours to complete it. After confirming their eligibility, candidates who want to work in gram panchayats in the state of Uttar Pradesh must complete the UPSSSC VDO form.
UPSSSC VDO Notification 2023:
- UPSSSC VDO 2023 Application Form has been released on 23rd May 2023 and the last date to apply is 12th June 2023.
UPSSSC VDO 2023: Highlights
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||Village Development Officer (VDO)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh, India|
UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Notification Release Date||16th May 2023|
|Application Form Release Date||23rd May 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||12th June 2023|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023 Application Process:
Candidates should carefully check the qualifying requirements before submitting an application for the UPSSSC VDO exam. The candidate must complete an application form and submit it online in order to take the exam.
Candidates must first register for the exam on the official website. Candidates can take the following actions:
- Visit the official website.
- A notice with “full notification information” should be found. Just click on it.
- Include all pertinent information on the registration form, such as your name, father’s name, birthdate, phone number, and email address.
- After clicking “Submit,” make a note of the registration ID and password that the system generates.
The next stage is for candidates to complete the UPSSSC VDO application form with the assistance of the following steps:
- Log in to the UPSSSC VDO website using your registration ID and password.
- Complete the application form with all the required information, such as your educational background and preferred exam locations.
- Review the application form and, if necessary, make any necessary modifications.
- Go to the link for fee payment. Both online (internet banking, debit cards, and credit cards) and offline (e-challan) modes of payment are accepted.
- Upload scanned copies of a recent coloured photograph and signature (less than 50 kb) in.jpe/.jpg/.jpeg format.
UPSSSC VDO 2023 Application Form: Click here
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Each category has a different application fee for the UPSSSC VDO. The application form won’t be approved until the application fee has been successfully submitted. The detailed application cost for each category is shown in the tabular form below:
|All Candidate||Rs. 25|
UPSSSC VDO 2023 Notification: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- UP VDO Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
After submitting their applications, candidates must download their admission cards, which become accessible around ten days before the written test. Important information, like the candidate’s name, the exam day, and time, is included on the UPSSSC VDO admission card.
How to Get Your 2023 UPSSSC VDO Admit Card?
Candidates may download the UPSSSC VDO admit card by following the instructions below:
- Visit UPSSSC’s official website.
- In the news section, there is a link that reads, “Download Admit Card.” Just click it.
- Enter Date of birth, gender, registration ID, and captcha
- Take a printout of your admission card after downloading it and save it for future records.
Admit Card: Details Mentioned
The UPSSSC VDO Admit Card contains the following details mentioned below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Father’s/Husband Name of the candidate
- Recent Photograph
- Date of the Exam
- Time of the Examination
- Venue of the Exam
Result & Answer Key:
All of the solutions to the questions that were given during the written test are included in the UPSSSC VDO Answer Key. About 4 to 5 weeks following the test, the UPSSSC will post the answer key on its official website.
The candidates can evaluate their performance in the written test after the publication of the answer key and can submit objections to the wrong answers to the questions. As soon as the conducting body issues the formal announcement, the information on the answer key will be updated.
The UPSSSC VDO Result will be made available immediately as the UPSSSC VDO Answer Key is published. The outcome will be made public on the UPSSSC’s official website, https://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
Salary & Benefits:
The applicants chosen for the UPSSSC VDO post are eligible for a generous salary and a number of benefits. Among the allowances offered are house rent allowance, dearness allowance, and travel allowance. The detailed UPSSSC VDO wage structure is shown in the following table:
|Gram Panchayat Adhikari||INR 5,200-20,200/-||INR 2000/-|
|Village Development Officer (VDO)|
|Samaj Kalyan Paryavekshak|
Previous Years’ Cutoff Marks:
To appear on the final merit list of the chosen candidates, candidates must achieve cut-off marks. The cutoff marks vary in different categories. The candidates can evaluate the cut-off scores from the prior year in the interim:
|Category||Written Examination Cutoff||Final Cutoff|
UPSSSC VDO Cut-Off Marks: Influencing Factors
A lot of variables affect the UPSSSC VDO cut-off scores. These elements should be monitored by candidates since they occasionally play a key role. The following elements affect the cut-off points, according to the prior data:
- Number of vacancies
- Performance of the candidates
- The paper’s level of difficulty
- The total number of applicants
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here