About CIEAT 2022: B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology invites for admission in the B.Tech courses. In this regard, the reputed institute will commence an entrance examination to select the applicants for admission. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. However, it is important to collect all the information about CIEAT 2022 examination and details such as eligibility criteria, admit card, the application process, exam pattern, and so on.
CIEAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The institute has a certain set of parameters considered while applying for the exam. Candidates applying for the test must stick to the eligibility criteria as shown below:
- The candidate must be born on or after July 1, 2000, to appear in the test.
- Applicants must have attained any type of education – Regular, full time and formal education to be eligible for CIEAT.
- The minimum qualification should be 10+2 or equivalent test commenced conducted by State Board/CBSE/ICSE with at least 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The minimum qualification for courses such as Biotechnology and Cancer programmes, the minimum qualification should be Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Appearing applicants for 10+2 may also appear in the test.
- Candidates must appear in the CIEAT entrance test or JEE Main to apply for the test.
CIEAT 2022 Application Procedure:
Once you are clear about the eligibility criteria, move ahead to apply for the test. Here are the details about the application process:
Steps to fill the application form are as follows:
- Filling of the Personal and Qualification Details: The first step requires candidates to fill in the personal details such as applicant’s name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, and email address, etc along with three preferences of B.Tech programmes. Along with this, applicants will fill in the qualification details such as year and month of passing, registration number, marks obtained in the exam, etc.
- Upload the Documents: Candidates need to upload the recent passport size color photographs in the prescribed dimensions.
- Submit the Application Fee: After filling the form and uploading the documents, pay the application fee of Rs 1000/-. Pay the application fee via any of the modes – online or offline.
The online modes include Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/Demand Draft etc.
The Offline modes include DD. You can also submit the fee at the fee counter of the university. If you are paying via Demand Draft then send the DD to the University.
- Preview and Form Submission: Candidates must check the documents and form before making the final submission. Once satisfied, submit the form.
The category wise application fee, modes to pay the fee, etc details are given below:
- PWD category (OBC, SC, General, ST), Offline mode, Male/Female – ₹ 1000
- PWD category (OBC and General) Male/Female – ₹ 1000
- (OBC, SC, General, ST), Online/Offline Modes, Male/Transgender/Female – ₹ 1000
- PWD category (OBC and General), Offline Mode, Transgender – ₹ 1000
- PWD category (OBC, SC, General, ST) Online Mode, Transgender – ₹ 1000
CIEAT 2022 – Highlights:
- Exam Name – CIEAT (Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test)
- Exam Conducting Body – B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology
- Exam Frequency – Once a year
- Exam Level – University Level
- Languages – English
- Mode of Application – Offline / Online
- Exam Mode – Online
- Participating Colleges – 1
- Number of Seats – 990 Seats
CIEAT 2022 Exam Date:
|Available the application form||April 2022|
|Deadline to submit the application form||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Examination date||To be announced|
|Result date announcement||To be announced|
It is very important to have complete information about the examination pattern so that candidates can prepare for the test accordingly. The exam pattern comprises details such as types of questions, marks weightage, and so on.
- The exam will be conducted in the online mode
- The candidate will attempt 100 questions
- Total questions will be 100 (Physics – 25, Chemistry – 25, Mathematics – 50)
- The candidate will get 120 minutes to complete the test.
- 1 mark will be rewarded for every correct answer.
Those who have submitted the application form will further download the admit card. It is an important document without which candidates cannot move to the examination center. It contains information such as the candidate’s name, address, roll number, address, examination center, etc. Here are the steps to download admit card:
- First, visit the admit card link released by the institute.
- Now, enter all the details
- The admit card will flash on the screen
- Go through the information mentioned in the admit card
- Download the admit card
- Take a few prints of the admit card for further use
CIEAT 2022 examination is an online exam for which candidates are required to book the slots to appear in the test. While booking the slots, candidates need to select the date and exam timings. The institute will cross-check your preference with their availability and allot the slots. Steps to book the slot are as follows:
- First, go to the slot booking facility link
- Then, enter User Id and Password
- After this, click the Login button
- Select date/time/day of the exam and book the slot
Here is the list of the examination centers:
- New Delhi
The institute will release the examination result after few days of the exam. It will be released in online mode. To check the result, use the login credential such as application number and date of birth. The result provides the candidate’s rank and scores information. The exam conducting authority will prepare the merit list as per the scores and rank achieved by the applicant.
Two merit lists will be released –
- Those who have applied for the CIEAT examination
- Those have applied based on the JEE Main result
Steps to check CIEAT 2022 result:
- First, go to the official website.
- After this, click the CIEAT result link.
- Now, enter the application number and date of birth
- The result will appear on the screen
- Check the result and download it
- Take the printout of the result and keep it safely
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
The counseling will be commenced based on the candidate’s performance and merit list. After qualifying CIEAT test, the candidate will appear for the counseling process commenced by the exam conducting authority. Make sure to carry the original documents at the counseling venue for the purpose of verification. Submit the fee on the same day.
The candidates will be selected based on the scores obtained in class XII or any other equivalent test and marks achieved in the CIEAT entrance test.
Documents needed for Counselling:
The list of documents required for counseling:
- Counseling call letter
- Class X mark sheet and certificate
- Class XII mark sheet and certificate
- CIEAT or JEE Main result