About CIEAT 2022: B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology invites for admission in the B.Tech courses. In this regard, the reputed institute will commence an entrance examination to select the applicants for admission. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. However, it is important to collect all the information about CIEAT 2022 examination and details such as eligibility criteria, admit card, the application process, exam pattern, and so on.
CIEAT 2022 Notification:
- 30th May 2022: The CIEAT 2022 Application Form has been released for B.Tech Course.
CIEAT 2022: Highlights
|Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT)
|B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology
|Engineering Entrance Exams
CIEAT Exam Date 2022:
|Available the application form
|The deadline to submit the application form
|To Be Announced
|To be announced
|CIEAT 2022 Exam date
|18th June 2022
|Result date announcement
|To be announced
CIEAT 2022 Application Procedure:
Once you are clear about the eligibility criteria, move ahead to apply for the test. Here are the details about the application process:
Steps to fill out the application form are as follows:
- Filling of the Personal and Qualification Details: The first step requires candidates to fill in the personal details such as applicant’s name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, email address, etc along with three preferences of B.Tech programmes. Along with this, applicants will fill in the qualification details such as year and month of passing, registration number, marks obtained in the exam, etc.
- Upload the Documents: Candidates need to upload the recent passport size color photographs in the prescribed dimensions.
- Submit the Application Fee: After filling out the form and uploading the documents, pay the application fee of Rs 1000/-. Pay the application fee via any of the modes – online or offline.
The online modes include Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/Demand Draft etc.
The Offline modes include DD. You can also submit the fee at the fee counter of the university. If you are paying via Demand Draft then send the DD to the University.
- Preview and Form Submission: Candidates must check the documents and form before making the final submission. Once satisfied, submit the form.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The category wise application fee, modes to pay the fee, etc details are given below:
- PWD category (OBC, SC, General, ST), Offline mode, Male/Female – ₹ 1000
- PWD category (OBC and General) Male/Female – ₹ 1000
- (OBC, SC, General, ST), Online/Offline Modes, Male/Transgender/Female – ₹ 1000
- PWD category (OBC and General), Offline Mode, Transgender – ₹ 1000
- PWD category (OBC, SC, General, ST) Online Mode, Transgender – ₹ 1000
CIEAT 2022 Application Form: Click here
CIEAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The institute has a certain set of parameters considered while applying for the exam. Candidates applying for the test must stick to the eligibility criteria as shown below:
- The candidate must be born on or after July 1, 2000, to appear in the test.
- Applicants must have attained any type of education – Regular, full time and formal education to be eligible for CIEAT.
- The minimum qualification should be 10+2 or equivalent test commenced conducted by State Board/CBSE/ICSE with at least 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The minimum qualification for courses such as Biotechnology and Cancer programmes, the minimum qualification should be Mathematics/Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Appearing applicants for 10+2 may also appear in the test.
- Candidates must appear in the CIEAT entrance test or JEE Main to apply for the test.
- Admission to B.Tech. The degree Programme is based on the performance of the candidate in the Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT) and in the qualifying examination. Candidates having a valid score in JEE Main are exempted from CIEAT
- Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT) is conducted in major cities all over India during the 4th week of April, every year
- The result of the CIEAT is published on the Institute’s website
- Candidates are called for counseling based on their merit in the CIEAT and the qualifying examination or JEE main score
- The Candidates should have passed the 12th standard examination conducted by the State Board / CBSE / ISC or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education alone are eligible to apply
- Age Limit: Candidates’ date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 2000
B.Tech. Programmes under Lateral Entry Scheme:
- Passed in the Diploma Examination in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology from an AICTE-approved Institute with at least 50% aggregate marks in Diploma (Engg.) OR
- Passed the B.Sc. A degree in Mathematics at least at the ancillary level from the recognized university with a minimum CGPA of 5.0 / 50% of marks is also eligible. Such candidates shall undergo additional subject(s) as per the norms of the Institute.
- Age Limit: Candidates’ date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1999
- Candidates for B.Arch. programme are selected through counseling based on the rank secured in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) and the qualifying examination
- Candidates should have passed 10 +2 examinations (HSC/ CBSE /ISC etc.) or any other equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. They should have studied English as subject of study
- The candidates should have a valid score in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
- Age Limit: Candidates’ date of birth should fall after 1st July 2000
- The institute conducts an entrance test to select candidates for admission to B.Des. program
- Candidates should have passed 10 +2 examination (HSC/ CBSE /ISC etc.) or any other equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% of Marks
- The selection of candidates is based on the merit of the candidate in the entrance test and the qualifying examination
- Age Limit: Candidates’ date of birth should fall after 1st July 2000
- A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by State or Central Board of Secondary Education (HSC/ CBSE /ISC etc.) or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% overall aggregate of marks
- The candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (or) Biology. Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations
- The candidate’s date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 2000
Selection for Admission to B.Tech. Programmes: Candidates will be selected for admission to B.Tech. Programme of all branches of study based on the merit in the qualifying examination and the marks scored in the Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT-2022). Candidates having a valid score in JEE (Main) will be directly selected for admission.
CIEAT 2022 Exam Pattern:
It is very important to have complete information about the examination pattern so that candidates can prepare for the test accordingly. The exam pattern comprises details such as types of questions, marks weightage, and so on.
- The exam will be conducted in the online mode
- The candidate will attempt 100 questions
- Total questions will be 100 (Physics – 25, Chemistry – 25, Mathematics – 50)
- The candidate will get 120 minutes to complete the test.
- 1 mark will be rewarded for every correct answer.
Those who have submitted the application form will further download the admit card. It is an important document without which candidates cannot move to the examination center. It contains information such as the candidate’s name, address, roll number, address, examination center, etc. Here are the steps to download admit card:
- First, visit the admit card link released by the institute.
- Now, enter all the details
- The admit card will flash on the screen
- Go through the information mentioned in the admit card
- Download the admit card
- Take a few prints of the admit card for further use
CIEAT 2022 examination is an online exam for which candidates are required to book the slots to appear in the test. While booking the slots, candidates need to select the date and exam timings. The institute will cross-check your preference with their availability and allot the slots. Steps to book the slot are as follows:
- First, go to the slot booking facility link
- Then, enter the User Id and Password
- After this, click the Login button
- Select the date/time/day of the exam and book the slot
Here is the list of the examination centers:
- New Delhi
The institute will release the examination result after a few days of the exam. It will be released in online mode. To check the result, use the login credential such as application number and date of birth. The result provides the candidate’s rank and scores information. The exam conducting authority will prepare the merit list as per the scores and rank achieved by the applicant.
Two merit lists will be released –
- Those who have applied for the CIEAT examination
- Those have applied based on the JEE Main result
Steps to check CIEAT 2022 result:
- First, go to the official website.
- After this, click the CIEAT result link.
- Now, enter the application number and date of birth
- The result will appear on the screen
- Check the result and download it
- Take the printout of the result and keep it safely
The counseling will be commenced based on the candidate’s performance and merit list. After qualifying CIEAT test, the candidate will appear for the counseling process commenced by the exam conducting authority. Make sure to carry the original documents to the counseling venue for verification. Submit the fee on the same day.
Documents needed for Counselling:
The list of documents required for counseling:
- Counseling call letter
- Class X mark sheet and certificate
- Class XII mark sheet and certificate
- CIEAT or JEE Main result
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here