CUSAT 2022: Every year Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) organize Common Admission Test (CAT) as well as various other entrance exams to offer admission to aspiring students in various Bachelors Degree and Masters Degree, Diploma as well as Certificate courses presented by the University. Thousands of students apply for CUSAT, and those who work hard and smart get fortunate to be a part of it. The interested candidate gets all the details about CUSAT 2022-23 Application Form, Exam Dates, Result Date, etc.
CUSAT Notification 2022:
- CUSAT 2022 Official Notification will be released in January 2022.
CAT CUSAT 2022 Highlights:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Exam Name||CUSAT 2022|
|Full-Form||Cochin University of Science & Technology|
|Types of Exam||UG & PG Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Humanities, Technology, Science, Law & Management|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Conducting Body||CUSAT Common Admission Test (CAT)|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Mode of exam||Online (CBT)|
|Helpline Number||+91(484)2577290, +91(484)2862281|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
CUSAT 2022 Exam Date:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|CUSAT CAT 2022 Notification Released||January 2022|
|Start of CUSAT Online Registration||January 2022|
|Last date to fill the application form (without late fee)||February 2022|
|Application form apply with late fee||February 2022|
|Last date of application with late fee||February 2022|
|Remittance of the fee (online only)||February 2022|
|CUSAT 2022 Merit List||September 2022|
|Commencement of B.Tech Lateral Entry Option Registration||September 2022|
|First B.Tech commencement||October 2022|
|End of Mark Entry and Option Registration and rearrangement of B.Tech||October 2022|
|End of B.Tech Lateral Entry Option Registration||October 2022|
|Second B.Tech Lateral Entry Allotment and Commencement of Online Fee Remittance and Commencement of rearrangement of Options||October 2022|
|End of fee payment for B.Tech Lateral Entry first Allotment and end of option rearrangements||October 2022|
|Third B.Tech/Int. MSc (photonics)/Int. MSc in Sciences /B.Voc. Allotment and Commencement of online fee remittance||October 2022|
|End of fee payment||October 2022|
CUSAT CAT 2022 Application Form:
The process for admission begins with filling the CUSAT application form. However, filling the application form alone will not ensure admission in any course. Here are some important points regarding the application form for students to take note of:
- Applications form will be invited through online mode only. No offline mode will be available to fill the application for CUSAT 2022.
- The application forms for CUSAT will be released most probably from January/ February 2022.
- Though the University will not accept any application sent offline, Students who will be applying for courses like Ph.D., M.Phil, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, and Certificate programs might get the written application personally or through mail post from the related departments.
- The application fee for the form will be accepted via online mode only. Students will be able to pay the application form fee through net banking, credit card, or debit card.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
CUSAT CAT Application Fee:
- The fee for the application form will vary according to different categories:
- For applicants from the general category, it will be Rs. 1,000/-, and applicants from reserved categories (SC/ST) will be Rs. 500/-.
- For NRI applicants – Rs. 5,000/-
- Programs like PDF/Diploma/Certificate– general category candidates would have to pay Rs. 500/-, whereas for reserved categories students it will be Rs. 50.
- The candidate must keep a copy of the submitted application However, there is no need to send the same to the University.
CUSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Before filling the CUSAT CAT 2022 Application Form, the applicants must check if they are eligible to appear for the entrance examination.
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen or resident of Kerala.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit will be 21 years and the minimum age limit will be 17 years of age.
For Under Graduate programs:
- Tech with Integrated M.Sc. – the candidate must have passed the senior secondary examination with at least 50% marks in mathematics alone, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics combined from Kerala state or recognized board.
- Tech Marine Engineering- the applicant must have qualified 10+2 examination with at least 60% of marks combined in English and PCM, and with a minimum of 50% of marks separately in Mathematics.
- BBA/LL.B (Hons)/B.Com.LL.B (Hons.)- The applicant should have a qualified senior secondary examination with a minimum of 60% marks. But for students from Arts or Humanities or Commerce sections at least a 55% score is compulsory.
For Post Graduate Courses:
- Tech – the candidates, must be holding a Bachelor’s Degree in B.Tech or BE from any recognized University by CUSAT with a minimum of 60% marks.
- If any candidate gas qualified for the GATE exam, then he/she must show the applicable scorecard.
- L.M – the candidate should have qualified Graduation in Law with no less than 45% of marks.
CUSAT 2022 Exam Pattern:
It is better if students are acquainted with the pattern of the exam as it saves time and reduces anxiety. The pattern for CUSAT 2022 entrance exam will be:
- The question paper will be multiple choice based, that is, objective type question will be there.
- There will be a total of 250 questions, with 125 questions from mathematics, 75 questions from physics, and 25 questions from chemistry.
- The exam will be conducted for 180 minutes, i.e. 3 hours.
- Candidates would have to be very careful while attempting the exam because there will be negative marking.
- 3 marks will be awarded to the candidate for every right question attempted, where there will a deduction of 1 mark for every wrong attempted answer.
Distributions of questions:
|Course||Sections||No. of questions|
|1st-year B.Tech/ Integrated M.Sc. in Photonics||Mathematics||125|
|BB.A.LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.)||General English||50|
|Reasoning and Logical Thinking Ability||50|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||25|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||25|
CUSAT CAT 2022 Syllabus:
As such, there is no CUSAT CAT 2022 Syllabus prescribed, but the students must have the basic knowledge of the subjects that they have studied so far, and also of the subject they are applying for. Students applying for CUSAT 2022 must pay special attention to the syllabus of class 11th and class 12th for their concerned subjects.
- For B.Tech and 5 Year Integrated M.Sc. Programs: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- For Lateral Entry of B.Tech Programme: English, Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Graphics, and General Engineering.
- For BBA LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.): General English, Ability in Reasoning and Logical Thinking, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, and Law-Related Matters.
- For 3 year LL.B. Course: English, Comprehension Ability, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning.
CUSAT Admit Card 2022:
The CUSAT CAT Admit Card will be released in April 2022 The candidates will be required to check the official website. Admit cards will not be sent via post personally to any student, so the applicants must check the official online website. The Admit contain details like candidates name, roll no, exam venue, etc.
CUSAT CAT Result 2022:
Results for CUSAT 2022 will be announced near about in May 2022. The candidates who would qualify for the entrance exam will be given ranks, and after that, there will be the commencement of the procedure of counseling accordingly. The counseling schedule will be notified on the official website of the University.
CUSAT Counselling 2022:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The Counselling will be started from September 2022. The counseling has been conducted through online mode. Candidates who will get better ranks on the merit list will be allotted seats in the counseling rounds. The admission procedure is followed by the counseling registration, option entry, and seat allotment.
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- CUSAT 2022 admit card/scorecard/online application registration confirmation page
- Counseling letter
- Migration certificate (for candidates from outside Kerala state)
- Transfer certificate from the institutions last attended
- Character certificate
- Proof of payment of fees
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- 4 passport size photographs
- Certificate to prove Kerala Status, for State Merit Seats