GNIHM JET 2022 is the All India National Level Joint Entrance Test, GNIHM JET is a known entrance examination. The examination commenced every year by Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management so that admission can be provided to several various hotel management courses. An All-India level Joint Entrance Test is also known as the JIS entrance exam. It is important to know that telephonic test conducts in the month of May and the examination for pre-book admission conducted in the month of April. GNIHM JET 2022 provides admission in several courses such as Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management (Hons), B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel Administration, M.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration, MBA in Hospitality and Hotel Administration, etc. Know all about eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, exam pattern, and exam result in detail here:
Details About GNIHM JET 2022:
- Exam Name: All India Joint Entrance Examination( JET)
- Common name: GNIHM JET or JIS Entrance exam
- Exam conducting body: Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management
- Exam level: University level
- Exam Category: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Mode of the exam: Online
- Mode of the availability of application form: Online
GNIHM JET 2022 Exam Date:
|Start to submit the application form||December|
|Last date to submit the application form||February 2022|
|Admit card released||April 2022|
|GNIHM JET 2022 Exam Date||May 2022|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Those who are looking to apply for programs such as GNIHM need to fulfill the eligibility criteria given by the Institute. The eligibility criteria for all programmes are different. For example, bachelor’s programmes demand 22 years but Msc./MBA in hotel management demands 25 years.
- To do BSC in Hospitality & Hotel Management, the candidate must have successfully completed Higher Secondary Exam. The exam duration will be 3 Years
- To do MSC in Hospitality& Hotel Management, a candidate must have successfully completed graduation in any stream. The course duration will be 2 Years
- To do MBA in Hospitality & Hotel Management, the candidate must have successfully completed graduation in any stream. Here also the course duration will be 2 Years
- To do Bachelor’s in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, the candidate must have successfully completed Higher Secondary Exam. The exam duration will be 4 Years.
- To do a Bachelor’s in Hospitality Management, a candidate must have successfully completed Higher Secondary Exam. The exam duration will be 3 Years.
- To apply for a Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Operation, the candidate must have Qualified Higher Secondary Exam/Secondary Exam/Graduate in any stream.
GNIHM JET 2022 Application Form:
The application form is easily available through online mode. You may fill the application form by the month of May. The cost of the JET application form will be Rs. 1000/- and payment for the same can be made via Debit card/Credit Card of any nationalized bank or via DD/Cheque in favour of “ Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management “ payable at Kolkata or cash payment can be done by the college.
Process to fill Application Form:
- First, click the official website- www.gnihm.ac.in
- Then, click on the tab flashing- “Application for admission 2022”
- Write your name as mentioned class X mark sheet, contact number along with email address.
- Fill all the course details, personal details and academic details.
- Upload your photograph and signature according to the instructions mentioned in the form.
- Make a payment of the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of e- receipt for further reference.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- The exam will be totally computer-based. Those who are planning to appear for the entrance test must know the exam pattern to avail an idea about the types of questions asked in the entrance test, and time duration.
- Overall there will be 115 MCQ for 1 mark each.
- There will be 5 Descriptive Questions
- The exam duration will be 120 minutes and 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer in MCQs. There will be no negative marking in the examination.
GNIHM JET Exam Syllabus:
- The syllabus for GNIHM JET 2022 will consist of three Sections – General Knowledge, English, and Current Affairs.
- Subject English will consist of topics such as English proficiency, Rearrangement of the sentence, Formation of Paragraph, Paragraph completion, Fill in the blanks, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Analogies, Spelling mistakes, Idioms and Phrases, One-word substitution, Sentence formation, Sentence completion, Sentence Improvement, Sentence Reconstruction, and Rearrangement of words in the sentence
- Subject General Knowledge will consist of topics such as Books and authors, Famous personalities, Currencies, Inventions and discoveries, Music & Dances, World organizations, Prizes and awards, Solar System, Sports, Current Affairs, Knowledge about recent nation & international affairs about sports, hospitality, politics, etc.
Choose GNIHM JET test centers while filling the application form. Given below is the list of test centres. While filling the application form of GNIHM JET 2022, candidates can choose the test centres from the list mentioned below:
- New Delhi
Those who have filled application form and submitted it successfully will be able to collect the admit card. Download the admit card from the official website by using their credentials. Admit card will consist of details such as Exam center, Exam date, Exam time, Roll number. It is mandatory for candidates to carry the admit card to the exam center. The candidate will not be granted permission to enter the examination hall without admit card.
The result will be declared on the official website www.gnihm.ac.in. Candidates will be able to get a glimpse of the result in the last week of May. Candidates will also be able to avail of all the info about scores obtained which will be followed by the counseling process and on the basis of which admission will be given to the candidate.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here